Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Branch Talks UK tour, Dorian Yates, Johnnie Jackson, and Ronny Rockel's posedown antics

Wicked! I was going to interview Branch myself and there I was setting the camera up and John (Hodgson) was sat next to Branch chatting away, then right at the last minute I pointed the microphone at John and said "fuck it, you do it instead mate", and he DID! And did a sterling job I thought! I sat and filmed laughing away at John's questions...Very cool interview! Thanks John!!!

John's interview I did with him should be up on here any mo soon too I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    Tell you what MD, I would have liked this video a month ago within a week of the show. Not 3 shows and a month or so later.
    It's been a busy period mate with the FIBO show, the Spanish and all the Huh vids and whatnot, this stuff is kept for when it goes quiet so there's no big gaps with no videos...Plenty more UK vids for MD to come!

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    why didnt md video the training session with dorian and branch?
    I'm pretty sure Robbie Durand did mate! Think he was still staying Dorian's place...

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Paul Hogson is looking jacked! Taklok a them forarms! Giles what s the latest on Paul?
    It's John Hodgson mate, he'd just only got 2nd to Flex Lewis at the 202 British Grand Prix...I did an interview with him moments after he did that Branch interview, it's on here soon I promise mate...Got some footage of the two of them posing stood on the tables too! Cool stuff!
    Last edited by Giles; April 22nd, 2011 at 07:25 AM.

John Hodgson at the British Grand Prix....

Dedicated Noob

rockel did the right thing. and on fibo it was dexter who pushed. i think ronny didnt want to hit branch like that, but that is the only thing he could be blamed for...

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I'm pretty sure Robbie Durand did mate! Think he was still staying Dorian's place...
    That would be priceless...if there is a vid of Branch training at Dorian's gym MD should put that bad boy up here...

i want to thank md for all the great videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    It's John Hodgson mate, he'd just only got 2nd to Flex Lewis at the 202 British Grand Prix...I did an interview with him moments after he did that Branch interview, it's on here soon I promise mate...Got some footage of the two of them posing stood on the tables too! Cool stuff!
    Lol at Paul....

John i mean paul or John-Paul has decided to call it a day.
    Top guy and has a really good DVD.

Video fked up in IE9

John has the type of physique i can realistically aspire to achieve. what are his stats both precontest and offseason? is he taller than 5 6?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H.I.I.T. View Post
    you got the video for FREE. Be grateful damn
    Well said!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

John has the type of physique i can realistically aspire to achieve. what are his stats both precontest and offseason? is he taller than 5 6?
    And he is well spoken too!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

johns around 5'4 i believe, he's a down to earth guy, im glad he did well in the 202.. ive got his training dvd, he basically does the one set to failure like dorian did.. i thought it was a bit of a shame that branch didnt do dorians back workout, but like john said hes packed a lot of muscle on regardless!

Had the pleaseure of driving Branch round at the Grand Prix and to a few seminars after, very down to earth guy and also a very smart business man.
    Hope he comes back for the 2012 British Grand Prix!!

Top quality interview. Might be the best interview i've seen with Branch W.

About the whole Rockel deal; what the hell? Sad to see him like that, however looking at all videoes with Rockel. I am not surprised.

Dedicated Noob

Branch is a fucking bad ass!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast