Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Branch Talks UK tour, Dorian Yates, Johnnie Jackson, and Ronny Rockel's posedown antics

Dedicated Noob

Omg Branch Warren should stop whining about Ronny Rockel.
    We shouldn't forget that Ronny Rockel was the clear winner of the show and Branch started it. I don't know whats more unsportsmenlike... to take the check for the win without deserving it or a little pushing to make a great show?

Amateur Threat ChrisCatastrophe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeeey View Post
    We shouldn't forget that Ronny Rockel was the clear winner of the show and Branch started it. I don't know whats more unsportsmenlike... to take the check for the win without deserving it or a little pushing to make a great show?
    I don't think he was whining. He was just answering the question on how he felt about it.

branch warren looks deceptive, look like he just come outa prison but hes a millionaire businessman, shows looks are deceptive and hes got brains

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeeey View Post
    THIS, people wanna see action on stage and it was not like they were hitting each other for real.... just give the audiance a good show, they paid a lot of money for it!

I don't think Rockel was out of order muscling in between the bromantic duo, Warren & Jackson. Branch had just won the Arnold & he was the man to beat. Who else would Rockel go after?

(I once saw Flavio Baccianini, who's 4'10", jump up & hang off Vince Taylor's outstretched arm at the Masters Olympia in 2000. Flavio managed to get 2nd to Vince's 1st with antics like that at that show.)

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    John has the type of physique i can realistically aspire to achieve. what are his stats both precontest and offseason? is he taller than 5 6?
    John is actually just 18.5 inches tall! They do say bodybuilding is an illusion right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCatastrophe View Post
    I don't think he was whining. He was just answering the question on how he felt about it.
    Couldn't agree more mate!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123