Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many egg whites you eat daily?

Default How many egg whites you eat daily?

I wanted to know how many egg whites everyone here eats daily?

I go through about 20 egg whites daily. Only problem is that egg whites are so expensive. Anyone here buys them in bulk such as Eggology or Lana's Egg Whites?

I eat 6 whole eggs a day. Why waste the yolk unless your dieting (even then I would eat yolks)?
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

I am currently dieting down for my show. During the diet I eat 11 whites and 3 full spead between meal 2 and 6.

I am also dieting for a show and I eat 9 whites for my first and last meals of the day...I buy the 18 pack because its cheaper to buy whole eggs then just the whites

Bro Scientist

Maybe for us Ausssie guys, does anyone have a supplier in Australia for liquid egg whites, or is it just the frozen carton's still? I eat whole eggs. Fresh from my mates small farm.

AZZA

why not eat the whole egg? because the fat and the cholesterol in the eggs is not a health issue unless you still live in 1980. worried that you'll get fat from eating fat, or get heart disease from eating cholesterol? even if dietary cholesterol had any link to heart disease, which it doesnt, the cholesterol in eggs raises good cholesterol and lowers bad. so the only reason to eat only whites is if you don't like higher protein, higher fats and better testosterone from the cholesterol intake. ie you are an 80's yoga instructor

Atlas

whatever 2 cups equals to!

5 whole eggs + 3-5 egg whites per meal.. and i have this twice a day.. so about 16-20 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Davies1 View Post
    why not eat the whole egg? because the fat and the cholesterol in the eggs is not a health issue unless you still live in 1980. worried that you'll get fat from eating fat, or get heart disease from eating cholesterol? even if dietary cholesterol had any link to heart disease, which it doesnt, the cholesterol in eggs raises good cholesterol and lowers bad. so the only reason to eat only whites is if you don't like higher protein, higher fats and better testosterone from the cholesterol intake. ie you are an 80's yoga instructor
    So why eat just egg whites? Is this not optimal?

Quote Originally Posted by Travel_Dude View Post
    i dont see why you would unless you have some strange allergy. the yolks contain more protein, more fat, and the cholesterol.

Zero. It's useless.

Because people still lives with the 1960 mentality that the cholesterol in the yolk is ''bad''.

If you are dieting down wouldn't having the whites and smaller amounts of yolk be more beneficial? IE getting your fats from other sources.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aarons View Post
    Maybe for us Ausssie guys, does anyone have a supplier in Australia for liquid egg whites, or is it just the frozen carton's still? I eat whole eggs. Fresh from my mates small farm.

AZZA
    Yeah mate a company called golden eggs make egg whites in 950ml bladders. You can get them from coles and woolies in the freezer section usually next to the frozen pizzas and pastry.

Your supposed to defrost them in the fridge but it takes forever so i just do it on the bench and chuck em in the fridge once they're pretty much defrosted.

Also when your defrosting them put the bladder in like a jug or something like that, because sometimes they bang together when they stock them and it breaks the plastic. I found out the hard way when my fridge was oozing egg whites.

1.5 Cups and 5 Whole Eggs

Here in Japan, you can eat eggs raw without ever getting sick or some shit. So I used to drink 8 whole eggs and 2 whites with my morning protein shake and 5 whole eggs and 5 egg whites with my protein shake before bed. But then I found out the body digests cooked eggs waaay better than raw eggs so I quit my antics. Now, just 4 whole cooked eggs everyday.

If you are dieting down wouldn't having the whites and smaller amounts of yolk be more beneficial? IE getting your fats from other sources.
    assuming its the same amount of fat and fat types (saturated etc)as in egg yolks, what difference does it make what source its from? i dont get what youre trying to say? are you saying egg fat is somehow different and worse, or that you want to vary your fat sources?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast