Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2011 Pittsburgh Info and Contest Schedule

Default 2011 Pittsburgh Info and Contest Schedule

Jim Manion’s MUSCLETECH 2011 NPC PITTSBURGH CHAMPIONSHIPS

Bodybuilding Fitness Figure Bikini PhysiquetheIFBB PITTSBURGH PRO FIGURE CHAMPIONSHIPS and theIFBB PITTSBURGH PRO BIKINI CHAMPIONSHIPS

May 7, 2011 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

** ATTENTION **

• The 2011 NPC PITTSBURGH CHAMPIONSHIPS will be held as a one-day event!
    • ALL competitors MUST Weigh-in and Check-in on Friday, May 6.
    • ALL music - CDs ONLY - MUST be turned in at the Weigh-ins!!
    • ALL Bodybuilders will perform their routine at the Finals.
    • The PREJUDGING routines and FINALS routines for Bodybuilding will be limited to 60 seconds.
    • The Fitness 2-minute routines will be performed and judged at the Finals only.

GENERAL INFORMATION
    ENTRY DEADLINE
    All entries (applications) must be postmarked no later than, Monday, May 2, 2011. Late fee - $25 after postmark Monday, May 2, 2011.
    ENTRY FEES
    Money order made payable to PITTSBURGH PHYSIQUE PROMOTIONS.
    $45.00 for each division entered.
    ENTRY FORM
    The application page must be fully completed and signed.

If you are under 18 years of age, make sure that it is signed by your parent or guardian.

Send a money order to pay for your entry fee.

A downloadable entry form is available.
    2011_Pittsburgh Championships_Entry
    Please direct any questions to Jim Manion at:

Phone:
    412-276-5027
    E-mail: npcfirst@aol.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
    CONTEST VENUE
    The contest venue is the SOLDIERS AND SAILORS MEMORIAL HALL in the Oakland Section of Pittsburgh -located at 4141 Fifth Avenue – Pittsburgh, PA 15213
    HOST HOTEL
    The host hotel is the HOLIDAY INN SELECT OAKLAND

Call 412-682-6200 for reservations. Mention the “NPC Bodybuilding Contest” to get the Special Contest Rate.
    The deadline for the Special Contest Rate is April 14, 2010.
    Alternate hotels in the area: Hampton Inn 412-681-1000 or Best Western 412-683-6100.
    HOW TO QUALIFY
    Competitors are not required to pre-qualify for this NPC event.
    NPC MEMBERSHIP
    All contestants must be a member of the NPC National Physique Committee. For an application, contact the NPC at PO Box 3711, Pittsburgh, PA 15230 412-276-5027.

Competitors may register for an NPC card at the Check-In/Weigh-In - $100.
    CLOSED MEN’S DIVISION
    The CLOSED MEN’S “Mr Pittsburgh” DIVISION is for competitors who live in the Western Pennsylvania area. If you have questions concerning your eligibility contact Jim Manion at 412-276-5027 or npcfirst@aol.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
    PROOF OF AGE
    Teen Men
    Teen Men competitors must be 19 years of age or younger as of the date of the contest.
    Masters Men
    Masters Men competitors must be 35 years of age or older, 40 years of age or older, 50 years of age or older and 60 years of age or older as of the date of the contest.
    Masters Figure and Masters Bikini

Masters Figure and Masters Bikini competitors must be 35 years of age or older as of the date of the contest.
    PROFESSIONAL HAIR AND MAKE-UP

Contact Christa at 724-328-2267
    FRIDAY, MAY 6 – MANDATORY CHECK-IN/WEIGH-IN FOR ALL NPC COMPETITORS
    All Check-ins, Weigh-ins, Meetings and Competitions take place at SOLDIERS AND SAILORS MEMORIAL HALL.
    4:00 – 7:00 pm – Mandatory Check-In/Weigh-In – ALL NPC Competitors – NO EXCEPTIONS!

Competitors are NOT permitted to check-in/weigh-in on Saturday.
    ALL music – CDs ONLY - will be collected at the check-in/weigh-in on Friday.
    ** Mandatory Meeting for IFBB Pro Figure and Pro Bikini competitors - 5:00 pm
    SATURDAY, MAY 7 – PREJUDGING – ALL COMPETITORS
    8:00 am – Mandatory Competitor Meeting for NPC competitors.

9:00 am – Prejudging begins.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

This will be fucking kick-ass as always.

I will be there competing as a LHW.. Quick pic from 2 weeks out last saturday

Quote Originally Posted by mattyh7688 View Post
    I will be there competing as a LHW.. Quick pic from 2 weeks out last saturday
    Send us a vid for an in th trenches and I will get Shawn to get a voice over on the phone.

Mike
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Send us a vid for an in th trenches and I will get Shawn to get a voice over on the phone.

Mike
    Awesome.. will do!

Ok so prejudging begins at 9 AM. When do doors open for finals? And that's a separate ticket, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ACE HARDWARE View Post
    Ok so prejudging begins at 9 AM. When do doors open for finals? And that's a separate ticket, right?
    yea retard, prejudging is 10 finals are 35.

Quote Originally Posted by highflyer1818 View Post
    yea retard, prejudging is 10 finals are 35.
    lmao I would neg you if this was BB.com

lmao I would neg you if this was BB.com
    BB.com=GAY

Yeah BB.com has become more like fit-stamp-collectors.com. I may be spending more of my online time over here.

Anyway prob going to get there for prejudging but what time do the finals start?

Yeah BB.com has become more like fit-stamp-collectors.com. I may be spending more of my online time over here.

Anyway prob going to get there for prejudging but what time do the finals start?
    Delete King Jug and come over here full time. its 1000x better. I think 6.