Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CEDRIC MCMILLAN WINS 2011 Europa Show of Champions Orlando RESULTS, Scorecard & Videos

truth, much better lines tight waist not blocky.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    ROFL

Cedric owns him with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by aakabariti View Post
    Marcus placing second is the most disturbing thing ever!!! He should never be placing even if in shape...his gut is out of control and just not bodybuilding-like! Bad rep for the sport to place such physiques! Lee or Mike should have been 2nd and Khaled should be top 5..I would have Marcus out of top 7 with that nasty gut!!!

Eugene solid as a rock!!!! Not the greatest structure but the best shape ever!! Cedric, although extremely depleted and under-wight, still has a great structure, nice muscle bellies, great back and nice tight waist. So disturbed about Marcus!
    If I were judging the show, I would have put Marcus in last place. He is one of the guys that are harming the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Azooz-ZR1 View Post
    If I were judging the show, I would have put Marcus in last place. He is one of the guys that are harming the sport.
    There are dumb people then there are just plain fuckin idiots such as yourself and aakabariti who is to big a pussy to use there regular user names to make stupid comments so they make new ones just to post something as stupid as yours. IF you had any fucking clue ya punk you would have known The picture you have refrenced is a picture of Marcus rolling his stomach during his routine. Something that most fans in attendance love to see. He has done it to freak out crowds for 15+ years now. Attend a show and you would have some insite to what your actually looking at you faggot, else shut your trap. Better yet post a pictrue of yourself and let us all critique it.

Freak of Nature

You ain't.
    Instead, how about grow some balls and use your real name and post some of your bodybuilding pics & experience as you claim to be worthy of judging a show. You are a straight up dickhead critical of professionals in a sport where you are too chickenshit to even post your name. Dime a dozen worthless bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Azooz-ZR1 View Post

Freak of Nature

Opps! You already wrote what I was thinking. PROPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotperk View Post
    There are dumb people then there are just plain fuckin idiots such as yourself and aakabariti who is to big a pussy to use there regular user names to make stupid comments so they make new ones just to post something as stupid as yours. IF you had any fucking clue ya punk you would have known The picture you have refrenced is a picture of Marcus rolling his stomach during his routine. Something that most fans in attendance love to see. He has done it to freak out crowds for 15+ years now. Attend a show and you would have some insite to what your actually looking at you faggot, else shut your trap. Better yet post a pictrue of yourself and let us all critique it.

Drexel Long - NGA, FAME and IFPA Pro MsGuns's Avatar

Funny how the non Pros know more than the Pros....lol
    I cant wait til they compete bc they will win hands down...not!
    JOIN my health transformation challenge
    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by MsGuns View Post
    Funny how the non Pros know more than the Pros....lol
    I cant wait til they compete bc they will win hands down...not!

Banned

all Cedric needs is more overall mass and from his interview he had it. If he was sitting around 290lbs then fuck me hahaha he started his diet at 270 when he should have come into the show at 270 and filled up to 275. then all the improvements would have shown through. His legs would look bigger, his back, his everything. I think at the NYC show he will grow into the show and dominate. Kai is will be tough competition but Cedric has a month to get that size back and fillout into the show. I'm a new fan fo sho.

Default Pro equals what exactly ?

Oh come on know ms. Guns...not all non pros are jerks. There are a lot of amateurs that have good bodybuilding knowledge. Being " PRO " doesn't always equal awesome.....i know bodybuilders, golfers,skiers, etccc... They wear the pro title like its some secret pass to knowledge and honor. I would even argue that local and regional bodybuilders and shows make pro's look terrible most of the time.Why ? Because these non pro people are really the bloodline and passion of bodybuilding !!! When I see the title of Pro, certified this or that, Dr. P.H.D, etcc... that doesn't really have anything to do with anything ! What do these acronyms and titles mean ? I know many bodybuilders that could have remained non pro that are far more better bodybuilders than many of the pro's !!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345