Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

well done Cedric!!

Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Nobody

Default Symmetry vs Grainy (but yet so Blocky)

finally the judges see reason to award first place to a symmetrical physique.i'm so sick and tired of people saying oh "he was grainy and hard and had tons of muscle",so what he's blocky and doesn't look pleasing to the eyes. bodybuilding in my humble opinion is about lines, if it wasn't the greats from the 70's and 80's would have all being grainy and hard and blocky looking like a brick wall.
    well done Cedric you deserve the victory,besides you kept it real and thats whats up

hahahaha Kevin Levrone is just so great. He tells Cedric "I was afraid for you cause yesterday you looked flat" hahahaha
    Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Cedric is one of my favorite bodybuilders and I was hoping to see some giant improvements from his last show but how does a bodybuilder come back to the stage looking worse than ever? And with a decent amount of time off! Cedric man get your stuff together. In a past interview with cedric he was saying how his job can be demanding and the guys can be tough on him, maybe its time for a career change? I am unsure of how the military lets you use AAS anyway. Keep your head up, train harder, and get better AAS!

Evgene you deserved first by far

Good placing for Libertore; the guy has got a great physique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

iWarrior

Congrats Cedric!

Mr.Mcmillan...there is no reason for you to apologize for winning you presented a package that yes was flat and not 100% and still looked great when you hit your poses, your physique was like to me Arnold and Frank Zanes combined its just that crazy, WHEN (as in soon cuz i know u will) put on size your gonna be such a force, i cant wait too see it and its something Honorable to see you keeping it real in the interview, Dissapointment is okay to an extent, use it for your training but dont let it slow you down. God bless cant wait too see the improvements your capable of at the Ny pro! all you can do in this sport is give it your all and show up the best u can and hope the judges see fit your way

Mishin won that contest no doubt

Dedicated Noob

Default A day can make a difference

Congrats to Cedric for making the adjustments he needed to between Friday and Saturday. He certainly has a lot of work to do in the future but getting the nod in the end no matter how you get it still is a W in the Win column.

I will give a nod to Mike L for coming back Saturday better and Lee Banks. Although I am a fan of the Comet I really have to question his placing.

What I believe needs to happen in this sport is to not only start clearly defining the judging criteria for the fans, because in the end it is us who support, buy, represent and encourage those who compete and we really should have a right to know the basis in which a contest is going to be judged... But we should also have the judges supply their score cards for us to see as well. This is important because it will certainly hold them accountable for making favorited placings for those who work closely with their needs.

I believe as fans we all root for our favorites but have legitimate concerns when the placings dont add up at all regardless if our pick gets the nod or not.

There should be no reason, in my opinion, why we can't see these sheets and the IFBB should then change out those judges that make decisions based on favor rather than criteria.... Then this sport will truly have some legitimacy!

congrats to Cedric
    T-Muscle.co.uk

So how many people will finally get their asses to the MD supplement superstore lol

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    I'm sorry guys... I swear I mean that with all my heart. I didn't wanna be smaller than the past... I didnt wanna be flat... I wished I would have been perfect. I wish I was that guy that made amazing improvements from the nationals...
    I really am so sorry that I am the reason Haley and Mishin did not win this show, and my heart is so heavy with disappointment because of this show. I apologize y'all
    Don't worry about what all the arm chair quarter backs have to say Big Ced, you WON show....PERIOD. People tend to forget its about who has the least amount of weaknesses. Were you flat.....yes. Were you smaller...yes. Did you have the best lines.......YES. Did you have the best symmetry...YES. Mishin was bigger and harder but is very blocky and can still fill out his frame. Haley could of been a bit harder as well. Just keep your head up baby boy and fill out for the NY PRO cause me and wifey are gonna be there!

Quote Originally Posted by JourneyMan View Post
    So how many people will finally get their asses to the MD supplement superstore lol
    LMAO!

JP_RC

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Marcano View Post
    Don't worry about what all the arm chair quarter backs have to say Big Ced, you WON show....PERIOD. People tend to forget its about who has the least amount of weaknesses. Were you flat.....yes. Were you smaller...yes. Did you have the best lines.......YES. Did you have the best symmetry...YES. Mishin was bigger and harder but is very blocky and can still fill out his frame. Haley could of been a bit harder as well. Just keep your head up baby boy and fill out for the NY PRO cause me and wifey are gonna be there!
    Quote Originally Posted by afresk View Post
    Mr.Mcmillan...there is no reason for you to apologize for winning you presented a package that yes was flat and not 100% and still looked great when you hit your poses, your physique was like to me Arnold and Frank Zanes combined its just that crazy,
    x2 on both posts.

Cedric deserved his win. He had the most complete physique or the least amount of flaws at the show.

I just don't get some posters here, they were complaining when Branch won the Arnold because he was just pure mass and condition...and now that a guy with great symmetry and aesthetics wins, they complain again, saying the guy that was bigger should've won............

Banned

I was going to come on here and bitch, but after reading Cedric's response, it seemed silly. I applaud his integrity and he does have the best physique, but this show was not his best. I do see a bright future ahead of him as do others. Cedric has yet to nail it, but when he does he's going to serve his notice to the IFBB.

You are a class act big Cedric ive never seen a pro come out and acknowledge the fact that he was noticeably off and maybe didnt deserve 1st place. Just keep working towards filling out that tall frame you give all of us lanky sons of bitches hope haha.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast