Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

Cedric, don't apologize homeboy. Best shape and semetry. Small waist. Best looking physique up there. Take your time to grow. Sorry to here about your family issues. I believe you will come into NY bigger and fuller just from eating. Nine times out of ten, you will get people complaining on these boards about who should of won. What ever you do, don't give in to the pressure of trying to get huge over night, and get a big ass stomach like everyone else. I get used to seeing big stomachs on stage but seeing you next to these dudes made me realise how unapealing it actually looks. Sad to say they can barely hold there stomachs in on an ab shot. The fact that you weren't big headed, and humble made me a bigger fan. God bless, Big Ced.

LOL @ the MD supplement superstore comment

Mishin is the fucking man. Here's a guy who picks up and moves his entire life to the States to pursue a better life and a dream. He's living it. A lot of us are comfortable and wish we could live a dream, but here's a guy doing it. And his English has improved right alongside his physique.

You are the winner big Eugene. STAY ON THE EAST COAST! Hardcore.

BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    Thank you very much for kind words, I will work harder my soul will never gave up , the Machine
    This is awesome.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

I appreciate the apology. He didn't deserve to win and I'm glad he acknowledges that.
    Thanks Big Ced. You're a breath of fresh air for the taller guys.
    It's just unfortunate the way things went down this weekend

Nobody

Default Cedric should have placed 4th

I like how Shawn Ray asks about Evgeny Mishin the Russians performance and Flex disregards the question completely. It seems like only americans are aloud to finish at the top. Evgeny Mishin was ripped off. Cedric Mcmillan didn't earn his pay and that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by oreskomark View Post
    I like how Shawn Ray asks about Evgeny Mishin the Russians performance and Flex disregards the question completely. It seems like only americans are aloud to finish at the top. Evgeny Mishin was ripped off. Cedric Mcmillan didn't earn his pay and that's the truth.
    Lmao why u madddd though?

GeorgeForemanRules

Evgeny Mishin has a poor bone structure, very wide hips and narrow shoulders, 0 symmetry, a very big distended waist and sub par arms with no shape....I wont even mention his calves. Third place was a gift for him.

Cedric Mcmillan had the best symmetry and bone structure in the show and the smallest waist. His taper was amazing, his skin was perfect, his flow perfect, he was a bit flat but he was still ripped enough. Cedric won this show hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Evgeny Mishin has a poor bone structure, very wide hips and narrow shoulders, 0 symmetry, a very big distended waist and sub par arms with no shape....I wont even mention his calves. Third place was a gift for him.

Cedric Mcmillan had the best symmetry and bone structure in the show and the smallest waist. His taper was amazing, his skin was perfect, his flow perfect, he was a bit flat but he was still ripped enough. Cedric won this show hands down.
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    I'm sorry guys... I swear I mean that with all my heart. I didn't wanna be smaller than the past... I didnt wanna be flat... I wished I would have been perfect. I wish I was that guy that made amazing improvements from the nationals...
    I really am so sorry that I am the reason Haley and Mishin did not win this show, and my heart is so heavy with disappointment because of this show. I apologize y'all
    I like your personality, but I don't like your physique.

When you won the Nationals in 09 I thought you will be having a great future, but since then you are coming worse and worse show after show.

I lost my faith in you and I don't think that you will go any further in the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post

I think bodybuilding to you is having a "small waist" that is all.

I don't think Cedric or Mishin should have won the show, I would have gone with a more complete one such as Mike Lebroteaaaeeaeaea ....

Freak of Nature

Cedric has a great personality, genetics, the fortitude to put it all together and win shows while supporting his family and defending your freedom to post idiotic flaming and irresponsible posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azooz-ZR1 View Post
    When you won the Nationals in 09 I thought you will be having a great future, but since then you are coming worse and worse show after show.
    I lost my faith in you and I don't think that you will go any further in the sport.

Did he look smooth or was it just the video?

iWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by Azooz-ZR1 View Post

Damn man, Tell all of us how you really feel! I wonder what kind of physique is to your liking?!

Ced won fair and square...but enough with the drama already!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Mishin is the fucking man. Here's a guy who picks up and moves his entire life to the States to pursue a better life and a dream. He's living it. A lot of us are comfortable and wish we could live a dream, but here's a guy doing it. And his English has improved right alongside his physique.

You are the winner big Eugene. STAY ON THE EAST COAST! Hardcore.

Eugene is a super guy and I trained with him 2 years ago at bevs and he has a great sense of humor too! Eugene and his wife lena are the reason i still go to shows,they are quality people!

he s probably back in the gym already while we are over here still putting up with all the drama. nothing gets my outmost respect more than the atttitude of moving forward despite the obvious genetic limitations!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast