Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    he s probably back in the gym already while we are over here still putting up with all the drama. nothing gets my outmost respect more than the atttitude of moving forward despite the obvious genetic limitations!
    eugene gets better every time out and i look foward too him live at the ny pro! the mind is a very overlooked aspect in bodybuilding!

Freak of Nature

No offense to Eugene as I have no reason to doubt he is as great a guy as he is a great bodybuilder, but I think it sad that you would suggest they are the only reason you continue to support the sport and go to shows. For me support of the sport transcends the actions or accomplishments of any one person. The sport represents a commitment of the individual's mind, body and spirit to his or her ideal form. To see this up close and personal I go to shows.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Eugene and his wife lena are the reason i still go to shows,they are quality people!

Cedric is the man. Awesome job

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    No offense to Eugene as I have no reason to doubt he is as great a guy as he is a great bodybuilder, but I think it sad that you would suggest they are the only reason you continue to support the sport and go to shows. For me support of the sport transcends the actions or accomplishments of any one person. The sport represents a commitment of the individual's mind, body and spirit to his or her ideal form. To see this up close and personal I go to shows.
    bro i love your posts and ive talked to tons of pros and not one has ever had a problem with me! eugene and his wife are very nice people and we chat about real life and have fun! the pros approve of my passion and meeting them is a blast!

Freak of Nature

[QUOTE=mayor of bodybuilding;2566495]ive talked to tons of pros and not one has ever had a problem with me!![/QUOTE]
    That would be past tense bro, lol.

And again, I don't have to idolize a particular bodybuilder or even like them to appreciate their accomplishments in bodybuilding and that pretty much includes "ALL IFBB PROS."

[QUOTE=MusclepapaJohn;2566525]
    ive talked to tons of pros and not one has ever had a problem with me!![/QUOTE]
    That would be past tense bro, lol.

And again, I don't have to idolize a particular bodybuilder or even like them to appreciate their accomplishments in bodybuilding and that pretty much includes "ALL IFBB PROS."
    hey first time in 28 years of going to shows and loving the sport! im a 45 year old man and will be out in force at the ny pro,ive been going to this show since it was the noc in 1992 when kevin levrone beat porter cortrell!

bro i love your posts and ive talked to tons of pros and not one has ever had a problem with me! eugene and his wife are very nice people and we chat about real life and have fun! the pros approve of my passion and meeting them is a blast!
    Trust me with this... Those Pros are frontin (putting up a fasade) with u. I've heard it at least 10 times from 10 different pros. Quit trying to make yourself important to this sport. Guys being nice to your face is giving u a false sense of security
    Cedric McMillan... The One

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Trust me with this... Those Pros are frontin (putting up a fasade) with u. I've heard it at least 10 times from 10 different pros. Quit trying to make yourself important to this sport. Guys being nice to your face is giving u a false sense of security
    tell them to pm me and ill never speak to them again! im not into fake people! im a grown man and can handle the truth if what you say is true!

Freak of Nature

lol, pm-ing you that they are fake people? haha.
    How old again bro? I'm fifty and realize more important than judging people as being fake or not is to understand human nature. You allow yourself to be a useful promotional tool and do it on the cheap for the ones you think like you. You'd go out of business if actually doing PR as you give it away for a pat on the head. A good test would be to ask which ones of the pros would pay you to have you put their name on your tshirt. Care to venture how many that would or would not pay for it? Depending on your charges I'd take that bet.

tell them to pm me and ill never speak to them again! im not into fake people! im a grown man and can handle the truth if what you say is true!

lol, pm-ing you that they are fake people? haha.
    How old again bro? I'm fifty and realize more important than judging people as being fake or not is to understand human nature. You allow yourself to be a useful promotional tool and do it on the cheap for the ones you think like you. You'd go out of business if actually doing PR as you give it away for a pat on the head. A good test would be to ask which ones of the pros would pay you to have you put their name on your tshirt. Care to venture how many that would or would not be? lol
    stay on point! name the 10 pros who dont like me?

Freak of Nature

I'd guess the ones that value Cedric's friendship and comaraderie more than yours. Just a guess, but it is probably FAR MORE than 10.
    stay on point! name the 10 pros who dont like me?

I'd guess the ones that value Cedric's friendship and comaraderie more than yours. Just a guess.
    if its going to be put out there have the balls to name names!

Freak of Nature

You must be drunk. Cedric made the specific claim, but I backed him up with logical summation.
    You think the pros all actually like, respect or admire you for being a walking billboard for them with your tshirt?
    Oh for real they appreciate utility, but that don't mean they are taking you to the after party in the limo bro.
    Get real.

if its going to be put out there have the balls to name names!

You must be drunk. Cedric made the specific claim, but I backed him up with logical summation.
    You think the pros all actually like, respect or admire you for being a walking billboard for them with your tshirt?
    Oh for real they appreciate utility, but that don't mean they are taking you to the after party in the limo bro.
    Get real.
    if you say it you own it! 10 names please and stop your silly insults! specific claims then name them! if you cant back it up dont say it!

Banned

I don't think Ced is trying to put everyone on blast like that, that would be bush league. I think it's more of a FYI type of thing

Quote Originally Posted by BigBenj View Post
    I don't think Ced is trying to put everyone on blast like that, that would be bush league. I think it's more of a FYI type of thing
    i back up my posts and if your going to say 10 pros hate then name them! im waiting!

i back up my posts and if your going to say 10 pros hate then name them! im waiting!
    i doubt they hate you, most people don't hate others they barely know...
    your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
    Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast