Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stackndeca View Post
    i doubt they hate you, most people don't hate others they barely know...
    if your going to talk the talk walk the walk! i want the 10 names now! if people dont like me let me know because i can deal with it,IF NOT DONT PUT OUT LIES!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    if your going to talk the talk walk the walk! i want the 10 names now! if people dont like me let me know because i can deal with it,IF NOT DONT PUT OUT LIES!
    did you read my post at all? i don't think they hate you...
    your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
    Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

stay on point! name the 10 pros who dont like me?
    Why would I drag them into this bullshit when they are doing exactly what they tell me.. "stay off the boards, fuck them". Only I give enough of a damn to waste time in an exchange with u while they wouldn't give u the time of day.
    U can find out easy... With all the thresholds u've taken on these boards, how many pros have came on here to defend u? Haha
    I ain't even seen a word directed to u from Mishin, showing his appreciation for your support. If he did and I didn't see it, that's my bad. U might say he told u on the phone or in person after the show and if that's the case, why u gotta go on the boards and direct comments to him? It's because those comments u direct to him is your way of putting on a show. If u and him and his wife go have fun together, why broadcast your support on here? All my homeboys call me... And several have said "man fuck that dude". Now if u consider this invalid without dropping names then disregard. how many pros have said, "awww, leave the t-shirt dude alone"? How many? Who sent u a message and said "I want to thank u for putting my name on your shirt, and supporting me the way u do"? U are one of those things on the boards I've been told to not give a fuck about or waste energy on. Take a sec to check yourself and evaluate what I said... Or use that tiger blood u say u have and front like u don't care when u know the thought of people frontin with u does more than make u "not care", it feels pretty fucked up.
    When I came on the seen u told me u were so glad I was bringing aesthetics back to the sport, then when these asthetics beat your boy, then u say it's all about mass and condition, and my aesthetics should not have won. That to me sounds like a bandwagon jumper... Then u create threads to try to rally your troops so u will feel better about the way u do.
    U say u can handle the truth... There it is.
    Does that tiger blood u say u have make u two-faced?
    Now let me leave u alone b4 my momma get mad at me for arguing with a grown man
    Cedric McMillan... The One

Quote Originally Posted by stackndeca View Post
    did you read my post at all? i don't think they hate you...
    i hear you,but a previous poster says 10 pros put on a front for me and as a very straight up man if those pros,if it true,dont like me just tell me and we can all move on! i love honest people!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Why would I drag them into this bullshit when they are doing exactly what they tell me.. "stay off the boards, fuck them". Only I give enough of a damn to waste time in an exchange with u while they wouldn't give u the time of day.
    U can find out easy... With all the thresholds u've taken on these boards, how many pros have came on here to defend u? Haha
    I ain't even seen a word directed to u from Mishin, showing his appreciation for your support. If he did and I didn't see it, that's my bad. U might say he told u on the phone or in person after the show and if that's the case, why u gotta go on the boards and direct comments to him? It's because those comments u direct to him is your way of putting on a show. If u and him and his wife go have fun together, why broadcast your support on here? All my homeboys call me... And several have said "man fuck that dude". Now if u consider this invalid without dropping names then disregard. how many pros have said, "awww, leave the t-shirt dude alone"? How many? Who sent u a message and said "I want to thank u for putting my name on your shirt, and supporting me the way u do"? U are one of those things on the boards I've been told to not give a fuck about or waste energy on. Take a sec to check yourself and evaluate what I said... Or use that tiger blood u say u have and front like u don't care when u know the thought of people frontin with u does more than make u "not care", it feels pretty fucked up.
    When I came on the seen u told me u were so glad I was bringing aesthetics back to the sport, then when these asthetics beat your boy, then u say it's all about mass and condition, and my aesthetics should not have won. That to me sounds like a bandwagon jumper... Then u create threads to try to rally your troops so u will feel better about the way u do.
    then dont say it! i thought you wanted nothing to do with me and now you continue to stalk me! lets call it a day! if your going to make allegations then have tha balls tpo back them up! 10 names please!

ced dont let that dude bother you...hes pathetic and a moron
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

iWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Cedric, when you coming out to California?

The same shit over and over... That don't sound like 40+ dog...
    We can end it with this... I was lying, none of the pros hate u, none of them front when u come around, they all appreciate your support...

Go make a thread or a t-shirt somewhere bruh... This person that u created called the mayor ain't what u think it is. When u do shit like u been doing all weekend, it does not contribute to the sport at all

iWarrior

Cedric, you shouldn't let anyone get to you dude. Your a Pro and most on here are not, that should mean something, no? Don't feed on the negative, just on the positive dude. BTW...I sent ya a PM, not sure if you got it?

i back up my posts and if your going to say 10 pros hate then name them! im waiting!
    I never said anybody hated u, I said they front on u when u come around

@ MOB - Perhaps those pros said that to him in relative confidence and it would betray their trust for him to identify them...sounds like more of a respect thing from him to them, which is obviously way more important to him than proving what he knows to be true to you. You really think anybody is scared to let you know that they don't like you? Hell, I don't like you most of the time. And I've tried. You make valid points sometimes but basically you're a schmuck. I know you don't give a rat's ass about my opinion any more than I do about yours, and that's cool, but just because someone hasn't verbalized it to you doesn't mean they're your buddy. Grown-ass man walking around wearing faggy t-shirts listing the pros he wants to suck off...come on man. Have some freakin' dignity. Just sayin dude. Tone it down a bit and stop trying so hard.

dude you are a creepy motherfuker....the list of peole who do like you would be much shorter
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

once again in my world as a man if i say something i back it up! all i ever said was you were flat and went backwards in your progress,its bodybuilding and we judge bodies not people! 10 names please!

i hear you,but a previous poster says 10 pros put on a front for me and as a very straight up man if those pros,if it true,dont like me just tell me and we can all move on! i love honest people!
    Putting on a front isn't hate, i do it all day at work. I guarantee almost every pro in the back of there head at shows wonders what kind of weirdo they will meet next...
    your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
    Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Nobody

I fought for my own freedom to send irresponsible posts. LOL. Hoorah!! My previous post came across wrong. I just feel Flex is terrible with interviews and Mishin deserved the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    @ MOB - Perhaps those pros said that to him in relative confidence and it would betray their trust for him to identify them...sounds like more of a respect thing from him to them, which is obviously way more important to him than proving what he knows to be true to you. You really think anybody is scared to let you know that they don't like you? Hell, I don't like you most of the time. And I've tried. You make valid points sometimes but basically you're a schmuck. I know you don't give a rat's ass about my opinion any more than I do about yours, and that's cool, but just because someone hasn't verbalized it to you doesn't mean they're your buddy. Grown-ass man walking around wearing faggy t-shirts listing the pros he wants to suck off...come on man. Have some freakin' dignity. Just sayin dude. Tone it down a bit and stop trying so hard.
    then dont say it! its just a rumor if you cant name names!

Quote Originally Posted by oreskomark View Post
    I fought for my own freedom to send irresponsible posts. LOL. Hoorah!! My previous post came across wrong. I just feel Flex is terrible with interviews and Mishin deserved the win.
    go eugene in nyc!

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast