Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 368

Thread: Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

  1. #86
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    then dont say it! its just a rumor if you cant name names!
    I know you are but what am I....

  2. #87
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,756
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    I never said anybody hated u, I said they front on u when u come around
    dont front just be honest like i am in my life!

  3. #88

    Default

    It's been a minute! I guess he makin a thread about this thread that started with the other thread...
    I see my homeys in here so I'm done while they make u find something else to do with your time, DAN.

    Oh, there he go... Just was gone typing up responses...
    I might need to do NY just to make sure your boy get 5th behind Jason, Kai, Roelly, and me... And he might get pushed back further if some more of the dogs come out... I'll make sure I tell him it's you and your big mouth's (or in this case "your typing ass finger's) fault
    Cedric McMillan... The One

  4. #89
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    if you say it you own it! 10 names please and stop your silly insults! specific claims then name them! if you cant back it up dont say it!
    Don't say things you can't back up? That's calling the kettle black MOB.
    You've been going on with your silly insults the IFBB Judges in Orlando and Cedric since Saturday.
    How does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot?
    You saying Eugene approves of your comments against Cedric & the IFBB Judges decision in Orlando? I doubt he would back you up.

  5. #90
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,756
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Don't say things you can't back up? That's calling the kettle black MOB.
    You've been going on with your silly insults the IFBB Judges in Orlando and Cedric since Saturday.
    How does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot?
    You saying Eugene approves of your comments against Cedric & the IFBB Judges decision in Orlando? I doubt he would back you up.
    i never insulted anyone i just thought eugenes was the winner! stay on point please! eugene has always supported me as a fan! sorry but we trained together and it was fun!

  6. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    i never insulted anyone i just thought eugenes was the winner! stay on point please! eugene has always supported me as a fan! sorry but we trained together and it was fun!
    Trained together and it was fun?..... Hmmm care to tell the rest of the reason why u so kamikaze for him
    Cedric McMillan... The One

  7. #92
    Forum Legend TheKillerOfSaints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    22,339

    Default

    lol at you and training^^


    at mob
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

  8. #93
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    You sure as hell have insulted Cedric. Or maybe you didn't notice?
    By your own words you reveal you are biased by the fact you had fun workouts with Eugene. I think you should have abstained from voting on the judging panel as a result, lol. Of course you weren't on the judging panel, but are a wild-eyed fan of Eugene's,...GO EUGENE, Everyone else sucks!!! GO EUGENE, all the pros love me, yada, yada, yada....

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    i never insulted anyone i just thought eugenes was the winner! stay on point please! eugene has always supported me as a fan! sorry but we trained together and it was fun!

  9. #94
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,756
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Trained together and it was fun?..... Hmmm care to tell the rest of the reason why u so kamikaze for him
    please name the 10 pros who front because if people dont care for me im cool with it! you said you wanted nothing to do with me in another thread yet you continue to stalk me why? i just thought he brought his best and you did not!

  10. #95
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Trained together and it was fun?..... Hmmm care to tell the rest of the reason why u so kamikaze for him
    Cedric I wanna make it clear right now that when you come to charlotte and we train together, you're welcome to come over and we can throw some steaks on the grill and eat but there will be absolutely no spooning or any bullshit like that afterward.

  11. #96
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,756
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    You sure as hell have insulted Cedric. Or maybe you didn't notice?
    By your own words you reveal you are biased by the fact you had fun workouts with Eugene. I think you should have abstained from voting on the judging panel as a result, lol.
    since when is saying a guy is flat on a bb forum a crime! i never cursed or made it personal!

  12. #97

  13. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Cedric I wanna make it clear right now that when you come to charlotte and we train together, you're welcome to come over and we can throw some steaks on the grill and eat but there will be absolutely no spooning or any bullshit like that afterward.
    Only if u promise u won't go starting shit on the boards about anybody that beats me. That shit is wack man
    Cedric McMillan... The One

  14. #99
    Behemoth Miami Muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,351
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Cedric I wanna make it clear right now that when you come to charlotte and we train together, you're welcome to come over and we can throw some steaks on the grill and eat but there will be absolutely no spooning or any bullshit like that afterward.
    Lmfao! Great Post!

  15. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    since when is saying a guy is flat on a bb forum a crime! i never cursed or made it personal!
    Man u still don't get it... I'm done
    Cedric McMillan... The One

  16. #101
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,756
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    It's been a minute! I guess he makin a thread about this thread that started with the other thread...
    I see my homeys in here so I'm done while they make u find something else to do with your time, DAN.

    Oh, there he go... Just was gone typing up responses...
    I might need to do NY just to make sure your boy get 5th behind Jason, Kai, Roelly, and me... And he might get pushed back further if some more of the dogs come out... I'll make sure I tell him it's you and your big mouth's (or in this case "your typing ass finger's) fault
    is that a threat of violence!

  17. #102
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    It is kinda like people going on a public forum and saying someone else deserved your wife or you shouldn't have gotten your job and then them claiming it ain't nothing personal.
    You are one of those guys only this time talking that shit about Cedric and reveal a factor in your view that Eugene is superior as you guys work out and have fun together.

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    since when is saying a guy is flat on a bb forum a crime! i never cursed or made it personal!

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •