Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    then dont say it! its just a rumor if you cant name names!
    I know you are but what am I....

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    I never said anybody hated u, I said they front on u when u come around
    dont front just be honest like i am in my life!

It's been a minute! I guess he makin a thread about this thread that started with the other thread...
    I see my homeys in here so I'm done while they make u find something else to do with your time, DAN.

Oh, there he go... Just was gone typing up responses...
    I might need to do NY just to make sure your boy get 5th behind Jason, Kai, Roelly, and me... And he might get pushed back further if some more of the dogs come out... I'll make sure I tell him it's you and your big mouth's (or in this case "your typing ass finger's) fault
    Cedric McMillan... The One

Freak of Nature

if you say it you own it! 10 names please and stop your silly insults! specific claims then name them! if you cant back it up dont say it!
    Don't say things you can't back up? That's calling the kettle black MOB.
    You've been going on with your silly insults the IFBB Judges in Orlando and Cedric since Saturday.
    How does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot?
    You saying Eugene approves of your comments against Cedric & the IFBB Judges decision in Orlando? I doubt he would back you up.

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Don't say things you can't back up? That's calling the kettle black MOB.
    You've been going on with your silly insults the IFBB Judges in Orlando and Cedric since Saturday.
    How does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot?
    You saying Eugene approves of your comments against Cedric & the IFBB Judges decision in Orlando? I doubt he would back you up.
    i never insulted anyone i just thought eugenes was the winner! stay on point please! eugene has always supported me as a fan! sorry but we trained together and it was fun!

i never insulted anyone i just thought eugenes was the winner! stay on point please! eugene has always supported me as a fan! sorry but we trained together and it was fun!
    Trained together and it was fun?..... Hmmm care to tell the rest of the reason why u so kamikaze for him

lol at you and training^^

at mob
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Freak of Nature

You sure as hell have insulted Cedric. Or maybe you didn't notice?
    By your own words you reveal you are biased by the fact you had fun workouts with Eugene. I think you should have abstained from voting on the judging panel as a result, lol. Of course you weren't on the judging panel, but are a wild-eyed fan of Eugene's,...GO EUGENE, Everyone else sucks!!! GO EUGENE, all the pros love me, yada, yada, yada....

Trained together and it was fun?..... Hmmm care to tell the rest of the reason why u so kamikaze for him
    please name the 10 pros who front because if people dont care for me im cool with it! you said you wanted nothing to do with me in another thread yet you continue to stalk me why? i just thought he brought his best and you did not!

Cedric I wanna make it clear right now that when you come to charlotte and we train together, you're welcome to come over and we can throw some steaks on the grill and eat but there will be absolutely no spooning or any bullshit like that afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    You sure as hell have insulted Cedric. Or maybe you didn't notice?
    By your own words you reveal you are biased by the fact you had fun workouts with Eugene. I think you should have abstained from voting on the judging panel as a result, lol.
    since when is saying a guy is flat on a bb forum a crime! i never cursed or made it personal!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Cedric I wanna make it clear right now that when you come to charlotte and we train together, you're welcome to come over and we can throw some steaks on the grill and eat but there will be absolutely no spooning or any bullshit like that afterward.
    Only if u promise u won't go starting shit on the boards about anybody that beats me. That shit is wack man

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Lmfao! Great Post!

since when is saying a guy is flat on a bb forum a crime! i never cursed or made it personal!
    Man u still don't get it... I'm done

It's been a minute! I guess he makin a thread about this thread that started with the other thread...
    I see my homeys in here so I'm done while they make u find something else to do with your time, DAN.

Oh, there he go... Just was gone typing up responses...
    I might need to do NY just to make sure your boy get 5th behind Jason, Kai, Roelly, and me... And he might get pushed back further if some more of the dogs come out... I'll make sure I tell him it's you and your big mouth's (or in this case "your typing ass finger's) fault
    is that a threat of violence!

Freak of Nature

It is kinda like people going on a public forum and saying someone else deserved your wife or you shouldn't have gotten your job and then them claiming it ain't nothing personal.
    You are one of those guys only this time talking that shit about Cedric and reveal a factor in your view that Eugene is superior as you guys work out and have fun together.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast