Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 368

Thread: Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

  1. #120
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    MD is mostly for guys now. The girls are at FitnessRX. It all makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    nice talk from an ifbb pro comparing me to a girl! great image that md magazine wants to promote!

  2. #121
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Uhhh... Yea, more of my fellow competitors... U play tough and have no street in u
    i dont play tough im just a real person who speaks his mind and stands his ground! please name the 10 pros!

  3. #122
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    MD is mostly for guys now. The girls are at FitnessRX. It all makes sense.
    not funny!

  4. #123
    Freak of Nature stackndeca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    world gym, ft. laud
    Posts
    11,735
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Violence?! Man do u know how many cool points I would lose for fuckin u up? That's like hitting a girl. Who would want to get locked up and your cell mate says "what u in for dog" and I gotta say "I I fucked that dude mayor up".... A waste of swollen knuckles. I just think it's about time u know what u really amount to in this bb'ing world. Chill out man
    Single greatest post from any pro ever...
    your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
    Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

  5. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    nice talk from an ifbb pro comparing me to a girl! great image that md magazine wants to promote!
    I can promise u, u won't have any affect on my contracts. Steve will prob read all your comments this weekend and then read mine and then read all of this, and laugh at your ass! Haha Call him and tell him, let us know what happens. U are not as important as u think u are. And I wasn't comparing u to a girl I was saying beating your ass is just as counterproductive as a man hitting a woman...
    Sorry ur not used to my less than intellectual way of expressing myself
    Cedric McMillan... The One

  6. #125
    Mass Monster Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    read his post! if my dogs come out!

    Well now you're just being racist...

  7. #126
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    you are a mod here...look at you...its in the rules to not say bad things about md employees
    im just being honest all i said was this dude was flat and did not progress and now im public enemy number one!

  8. #127
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    This is NOT looking so well, not good.

  9. #128
    GeorgeForemanRules
    Guest

    Default

    Cedric, ignore MOB, he is just a troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Trust me with this... Those Pros are frontin (putting up a fasade) with u. I've heard it at least 10 times from 10 different pros. Quit trying to make yourself important to this sport. Guys being nice to your face is giving u a false sense of security



    By the way nice ownage of MOB

  10. #129
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    im just being honest all i said was this dude was flat and did not progress and now im public enemy number one!
    I think the best that the BOTH of you can do is hit IGNORE! End of story! Your both grown men, c'mon man!

  11. #130
    Amateur Threat oldtimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,248
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    I can promise u, u won't have any affect on my contracts. Steve will prob read all your comments this weekend and then read mine and then read all of this, and laugh at your ass! Haha Call him and tell him, let us know what happens. U are not as important as u think u are. And I wasn't comparing u to a girl I was saying beating your ass is just as counterproductive as a man hitting a woman...
    Sorry ur not used to my less than intellectual way of expressing myself
    pwned so hard....i think MOB is going to be butt hurt for the rest of the year
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

  12. #131

    Default

    Damn. Cedric is going all out in this thread.. Who said he didnt have thick skin.?

  13. #132
    Juggernaut apietrosanti86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    West Covina, yo!
    Posts
    10,479
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Well now you're just being racist...
    my thoughts exactly.
    "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

  14. #133
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Feels good doesn't it? Maybe akin to winning a bodybuilding show and finding an online campaign against your win fueled by other pros workout partners.

    You have to have thick skin in this sport. Grow some.

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    now im public enemy number one!

  15. #134
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    I can promise u, u won't have any affect on my contracts. Steve will prob read all your comments this weekend and then read mine and then read all of this, and laugh at your ass! Haha Call him and tell him, let us know what happens. U are not as important as u think u are. And I wasn't comparing u to a girl I was saying beating your ass is just as counterproductive as a man hitting a woman...
    Sorry ur not used to my less than intellectual way of expressing myself
    you said beating me was like beating a girl your threats of violence on a public forum is very dangerous!

  16. #135
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,769
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Feels good doesn't it? Maybe akin to winning a bodybuilding show and finding an online campaign against your win fueled by other pros workout partners.

    You have to have thick skin in this sport. Grow some.
    im a man i can deal with it!

  17. #136
    Juggernaut apietrosanti86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    West Covina, yo!
    Posts
    10,479
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    you said beating me was like beating a girl your threats of violence on a public forum is very dangerous!
    not once in this thread has cedric threatened you with violence.
    "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •