Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

Default Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

very cool. Love hearing the 3 greats giving their opinion.

video cuts off for me when he is talking about 10lbs

never mind im good now

Spotter

Cedric definitely has a great physique, symmetry and over all potential, but in my opinion Evgeny Mishin had this one. Nice Job Evgeny, keep pushing.

Quote Originally Posted by DMarty View Post
    Cedric definitely has a great physique, symmetry and over all potential, but in my opinion Evgeny Mishin had this one. Nice Job Evgeny, keep pushing.
    Thank you very much for kind words, I will work harder my soul will never gave up , the Machine

i just read the news...this must be a joke right...how the hell did they give it to cedric???
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

-Mishin, 6'2 the man is a beast, its an up hill battle filling out that big frame, but he's doing it. sick conditioning as well keep it up. For all the 6' and above bodybuilders your doing us proud.
    - Cedric's got crazy potiential... 10 - 15 lbs from now, watch out world. Also entertaining to here him talk he was obviously feeling the charge from the win.
    - lee banks great shape, lots of potiential
    - liberatore looks like a modern day frank zane.

Quote Originally Posted by DMarty View Post
    YEAH! i totally agree.......

EVGENY MISHIN was the biggest hardest guy cedric im my opinion was a bit smooth in the front and not big enough to best evgeny mishin im very surprised

flat,smaller???dont get this anymore EM was better today?? period

I'm sorry guys... I swear I mean that with all my heart. I didn't wanna be smaller than the past... I didnt wanna be flat... I wished I would have been perfect. I wish I was that guy that made amazing improvements from the nationals...
    I really am so sorry that I am the reason Haley and Mishin did not win this show, and my heart is so heavy with disappointment because of this show. I apologize y'all
    Cedric McMillan... The One

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    I'm sorry guys... I swear I mean that with all my heart. I didn't wanna be smaller than the past... I didnt wanna be flat... I wished I would have been perfect. I wish I was that guy that made amazing improvements from the nationals...
    I really am so sorry that I am the reason Haley and Mishin did not win this show, and my heart is so heavy with disappointment because of this show. I apologize y'all
    Cedric The judges made the call and you have great shape and a huge fan base! Bodybuilding is a critical sport but i know you have a few sandows in your future!

i agree with the mayor but today was not that day and i dont get what the standards are in this anymore...these guy's spend fortune and bust there ass like no one else and the standard thye they are judged by changes with the wind....doesnt seem like a fair playing field!! ced you def have what it takes but these guy's that judge should be judged

Quote Originally Posted by jsanatar View Post
    i agree with the mayor but today was not that day and i dont get what the standards are in this anymore...these guy's spend fortune and bust there ass like no one else and the standard thye they are judged by changes with the wind....doesnt seem like a fair playing field!! ced you def have what it takes but these guy's that judge should be judged
    i see it happen at the regional level as well, and frankly it PISSES ME OFF. you have a guy who unfortunately wasnt born with flawless lines yet through knowledge and hard work manages to deliver the biggest and most conditioned package on stage...and you have the guy who just HAPPENED to be born with the flawless lines but shows up clearly off,stringy-looking, flat legs with no grainyness to them...and the ladder gets the nod from the judges!!!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    ^^^^Just goes to show this man has the character & integrity to match his phenomenal physique^^^^^

What a class act.

How many athletes would come out straight after being judged the winner and apologize to fans for something totally out of his control.

Even though he wasn't at his best condition, his stucture & balance outweighed the condition EM & others brought, hence getting the nod from the judges.

He will no doubt dominate the sport if the potential of his physique is realized.

wow congrats too cedric! but did anyone else notice you got 3 UNCROWNED mr O's rght there too doing interviews awesome shit MD!
    A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast