Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. kefalianos View Post
    Listen here you reject of society,look at yourself in a mirror with your one big beer gut ab and tell me what the fuck you do in the gym and have the right to judge others?Why don't you foam at the mouth for Evan anymore? and if the russian says he likes you,believe me it's coz he's ethnic and the ethnics tend to take any shit they're given and not tell you you are a leech.

one big beer gut ab hahaha

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Listen here you reject of society,look at yourself in a mirror with your one big beer gut ab and tell me what the fuck you do in the gym and have the right to judge others?Why don't you foam at the mouth for Evan anymore? and if the russian says he likes you,believe me it's coz he's ethnic and the ethnics tend to take any shit they're given and not tell you you are a leech.
    Well since you wont deal with the facts I will for you,Your husband Placed 17th at this years Olympia,not my opinion but the IFBB Judges opinion. No amount of cursing will change this Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Well since you wont deal with the facts I will for you,Your husband Placed 17th at this years Olympia,not my opinion but the IFBB Judges opinion. No amount of cursing will change this Fact.
    Did I say anywhere his placing was bad? you have lost the plot little man,he is just happy to compete in the Olympia,we all know he will never get top 6 or anywhere near that. I just think that you,being a mod here,you should just do your job and moderate the forum and keep your lame ass opinions to yourself. I don't see Fitadina rooting publicly for Branch and slamming others on here!!Or Butch or anyone else doing what you are doing. that's what you do and it's not right. For god's sake look around you and the shit stirring your copping from everyone else here and on other forums. Btw.....did you get the 10 names? I'll get the list started in Prague this week coming.
    Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

You have too much time on your hands Mrs K to be arguing with the likes MOB. Mr K needs to be laying more pipe and keeping you busy.

Quote Originally Posted by westlondonflex View Post
    You have too much time on your hands Mrs K to be arguing with the likes MOB. Mr K needs to be laying more pipe and keeping you busy.
    I got my point across and don't you worry about Mr.K's pipe ahhahahhahahahhaha

Did I say anywhere his placing was bad? you have lost the plot little man,he is just happy to compete in the Olympia,we all know he will never get top 6 or anywhere near that. I just think that you,being a mod here,you should just do your job and moderate the forum and keep your lame ass opinions to yourself. I don't see Fitadina rooting publicly for Branch and slamming others on here!!Or Butch or anyone else doing what you are doing. that's what you do and it's not right. For god's sake look around you and the shit stirring your copping from everyone else here and on other forums. Btw.....did you get the 10 names? I'll get the list started in Prague this week coming.
    Well its down to 7 names lol! I figure you and your husband are two for sure lol! I will consider your points,but the people you umentioned are Piad md employees,im just a fan with an opinion and that is the reason for a forum like this. I base my views on how the guys look,i never once got personal with anyone,heated sure,but no personal attacks.how could I i never met you two and cannot shape too much based on the postings here. And if Im so bad maybe MD could ban me,but they have not because its just bb related! Ive been attacked alot and dont care because these people dont know me and the ones Ive met,forum members seem ok with me. Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Well its down to 7 names lol! I figure you and your husband are two for sure lol! I will consider your points,but the people you umentioned are Piad md employees,im just a fan with an opinion and that is the reason for a forum like this. I base my views on how the guys look,i never once got personal with anyone,heated sure,but no personal attacks.how could I i never met you two and cannot shape too much based on the postings here. And if Im so bad maybe MD could ban me,but they have not because its just bb related! Ive been attacked alot and dont care because these people dont know me and the ones Ive met,forum members seem ok with me. Thanks for the thoughtful response.
    They might not have met you in person,but what they've seen here won't change their opinion of you if they did meet you in the flesh. We greeks have a saying, It's better to lose an eye than your name.... You're smart,you'll get it....Have a nice day!

They might not have met you in person,but what they've seen here won't change their opinion of you if they did meet you in the flesh. We greeks have a saying, It's better to lose an eye than your name.... You're smart,you'll get it....Have a nice day!
    They would?

Love this thread.

Did tHe righHt honorable Mayor get dem'z 10, names??
    Team Nelly and Tim McGraw

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122