Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Cedric McMillan's thoughts on Europa - Orlando show

Quote Originally Posted by thaley View Post
    Big ced Got nuthin but love for ya bro.... Dont let them mistake your kind heart and gental nature for weakness. Some people pray on that shit real talk man. You have better structure and lines than all who competed this weekend. I told you what God has given you is off the charts bro!!! You have the choice as what you want to do with it. Yes i would have love to win but i didnt and im fine with that so please my friend be happy for you and your family. Yo ass got some diapers to buy now lol!!! What we taked about and what we shared with each other was more than this show my friend. See you soon
    Props on your placing also Marcus...not bad at all.
    Sacrifice is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    DAMN! This needs to be turned into a metal plaque and hung in every gym!
    Agreed...that made for an awesome read

Just be at ease in the fact that you wont end up on the back of MOBs shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltweite View Post

A quote that I live by is:

“We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.”

Think about that quote.
    fantastic quote

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Evgeny Mishin looked like crap, he has horrible shape, a poor bone structure and a very thick waist. Third place was a gift.
    If that's the case, how does branch Warren win the Arnold classic and the flex pro?

WOW...First an foremost Congrats to Cedric...Keep your head up Champ...You gotta have "TOUGH SKIN" in this sport my man...You shouldnt have to come on No Forum an defend yourself...The Judges rewarded you an NOBODY can take that away from you...Of course Im sure you might have wanted to look Bigger or Better etc but the TRUTH of the matter is,YOU WON...Enjoy that Victory an use the Negative comments etc as fuel to motivate you to come back bigger n better...Thats the best advice I can give you...

I met Cedric here on MD an as we all know,Bodybuilders have egos an not Every bodybuilder is friends with there Competition...Some take it Very Personal...Cedric is not one of them guys...He is a Very Friendly down to earth guy...After I won the JRS in 2008,He emailed me an gave me props an said,How did you get your Tall Frame to pack on so much muscle an I RESPECTED him from that point on...How many Top LEVEL competitors ask others for advice? Very few...Another example of the man he is,The Year Cedric turned Pro at Nationals,We all was going to early weigh-ins etc an I was sitting in the back of expo by myself,When Cedric walks up peacefully to me with that Big OLE SMILE saying DAWG,IM NERVOUS AS SHIT...You gotta show me how you stay so calm through this shit...haha...It was his 1st shot at his Pro Card an HE WON...I was in the 1st callout with him an he was battling side by side on stage having a blast an after we got off stage,He said dam BIG DAWG you just Punked me on stage an we both just started laughing...The point im making is,Its much more to life then Bodybuilding...This man Represented our Country...My hat goes off to him...Keep training hard Champ an REMEMBER, ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE..We Live in Learn Big Dawg...On to the next one...
    2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

TEAM ON/ABB SPONSORED ATHLETE

MOB is a beanbag..
    Cedric don't let these people get at you.. you are one of the best to come around in awhile, you know it and so do I so never mind the haters..
    T-Muscle.co.uk

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314