Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Video!! Cedric McMillan reflects on his Family Tragedy and Rise to Victory

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    It's not. And I think Jason Huh had plenty of people criticizing him during MD's "Huh week" and he never bitched about it. He actually joked about it... I believe his joke was, "Haters make you greater." Watch for him in NY baby! Korean monster.
    i met jason last year he a very cool guy and im sure he will be a hit in nyc! ill be there to check him out!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    why is being critical hate?
    No, but going on a tirade, defending your boyfriend, posting in multiple threads, repeating same shit is. Also, trying to speak for the majority, but being proven by a poll that you are infact a minority and that most people don't agree with you, yet you still go on by being right. You have your personal opinion, that isn't shared by the judges or the majority of people on the forums, so basically you've just proven, you may think you are the mayor of bodybuilding, but you don't know shit about placings. And you even compared your russian boyfriend to Dorian? Delusional schmoe.

Quote Originally Posted by toeheadskater View Post
    I do appreciate this video, and eveything he said about his trajedy.
    I think that he did the right thing by being with his family.
    The only thing I really feel he doesn't realize is
    This.
    Attachment 241014
    vs.
    Attachment 241015
    This.
    Black background, better lightning, the difference actually isn't that much as you would like to think. Besides, he was still the best physique on the stage, ahead of too heavy Marcus and Eugene.
    Last edited by hurdur; May 2nd, 2011 at 08:39 PM.

ok you have been bigger. so what. the judges thought you had it. and in the end you look like it to me as well. o yea i don't count lol but you did good, man keep it up. can't wait to see some work outs.

Mayor, or whatever your name is, u are starting to annoy me. If u see me anywhere, please keep it moving. If u have any shirts with my name on them, please burn them and dont make anymore after i gain this weight and shut shit down. i dont want or need your "fair weather" support. and if that means i have to lose the support of the people u influence, then cool. Talk about me all u want but Dont direct anymore comments to me personally because u wont get a response. The shit u do is getting old now.
    Somebody make sure this guy sees this message.
    Cedric McMillan... The One

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Mayor, or whatever your name is, u are starting to annoy me. If u see me anywhere, please keep it moving. If u have any shirts with my name on them, please burn them and dont make anymore after i gain this weight and shut shit down. i dont want or need your "fair weather" support. and if that means i have to lose the support of the people u influence, then cool. Talk about me all u want but Dont direct anymore comments to me personally because u wont get a response. The shit u do is getting old now.
    done!

Apparently some people hate aesthetics over ugly mass/big guts. But keep it up. Who cares if people dont like your attitude, god forbid being nice and caring is a crime. Need a guy like you in the industry not some over the top narcissistic dick and mr know it all fuck the fans behind close curtains. You earned first place bottom line you have the best physique on stage. Soo good luck ya and dont fall into the huge gut with condition syndrome and i need to be bigger than everyone else
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

done!
    Butt hurt?
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Man for him to sit down and explain all that made me a bigger fan. To go through a tragedy like that and still be able to diet for a comp and win is nothing short of amazing. Keep killing it Ced cause when you fill that frame out it's lights out for everyone else!

No disrespect but in my opnion, In order for Cedric to be great I think he needs some psychological help to figure out and sort out all his problems as far as the tragic accident and his personal insecurities. Once his mind is straight, his body will follow. Best of luck and best wishes to your family.

Cedric, my cousin was just murdered by an off duty police officer. The reason I bring this up is because I went through a devastating tragedy and you are a warrior. I cannot begin to understand how you physically/mentally/spritually put together this amazing performance.

This mayor is the reason i dont post anymore.

You looked sharp, and if people cant understand how difficult this prep was then they have no heart

Not saying you are a hater mayor just most of the shit talkers. I know you dont mean it like that
    Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; May 2nd, 2011 at 09:27 PM.

What I like about this guy is, he is real. Someone commented earlier they want their bodybuilders to be super heroes from the comic books. That is ridiculous.

I dont understand why you value the opinions of any one except the judges?

Freak of Nature

Hate and being overly critical equate to the same thing.
    If you take that approach at every show then you'll likely have no need for names on a shirt anymore.
    Cedric has gone out of his way to be very open about his thoughts after the show in writing and unscripted video.
    He has not come across as an uncaring, inconsiderate asshole, but expressed empathy for the other pros that were on that stage and shared
    his misgivings associated with his prep, his potential and placings.
    After all this what is our role MOB?
    You would have prefered if the judges had ruled differently. So what? Who cares? There is no court of appeals and you aren't going to sway the majority into some uprising, but instead embarrass yourself and the many athletes whom you have supported in the past and continue to. Do you think all those folks whose names on your shirt agree with you or in fact want to be associated with your voisterous disapproval of the judging decision at the Europa?
    Hell, take it a step further; Might some even want to disassociate themselves with you over what some have described as a campaign against the decision and Cedric? What price are you willing to pay in an effort to continue to force your position to the forefront? Is it worth it?

Barbarian

Damn does MOB ever shut the fuck up!? I don't think he understands, seriously mayor of bullshit your shit is getting to old. Id say I wouldn't be surprised fans at bb shows start dissing your dumb ass when they see you. Dont go to the new york pro thinking ur the shit and try and play kiss ass to Ced when you see him in person and try and say sorry. I hope I run into you to back hand the bs out your tric ass!
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Do it now because sometimes later becomes never.

Thank you, Jesus! hahaha!

When i see the results I did actually think cedric was soft and a little flat. Then i saw the other competitors and that marcus haileys stomach was out of control. Cedric may have been a little off but he still deserved the victory, and given the life situation should be his proudest victory to date because he did deserve the win based on his physique in comparison to the other physiques on the stage.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast