Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Video!! Cedric McMillan reflects on his Family Tragedy and Rise to Victory

If I personally could look like any bodybuilder at this moment it would have to be Cedric (or Evan), too pretty (no homo)

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Mayor, or whatever your name is, u are starting to annoy me. If u see me anywhere, please keep it moving. If u have any shirts with my name on them, please burn them and dont make anymore after i gain this weight and shut shit down. i dont want or need your "fair weather" support. and if that means i have to lose the support of the people u influence, then cool. Talk about me all u want but Dont direct anymore comments to me personally because u wont get a response. The shit u do is getting old now.
    Somebody make sure this guy sees this message.
    THANK YOU

God at least someone with some pull can finally make the comment. Awesome Ced.

You looked great and your commentary on the video was perfect. Truly the best of luck. Believe in yourself and remember you have a million fans to go with the hundred thousand 'haters' (hate using that term).

Great to have you in the IFBB. Best of luck in your future.

Class act all the way. Big love from England.

Best bodybuilder out there right now. World class physique. This guy definitely has class. A man of integrity

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Mayor, or whatever your name is, u are starting to annoy me. If u see me anywhere, please keep it moving. If u have any shirts with my name on them, please burn them and dont make anymore after i gain this weight and shut shit down. i dont want or need your "fair weather" support. and if that means i have to lose the support of the people u influence, then cool. Talk about me all u want but Dont direct anymore comments to me personally because u wont get a response. The shit u do is getting old now.
    Somebody make sure this guy sees this message.
    HAHAHAHAHA owned.

Shit just got real.

Cedric- My heart goes out to you and your family. God bless you all. I think you and my husband have a lot in common. I think it is so admirable that you two work full time jobs and take care of your families and have bodybuilding as your hobby. 20 months ago I myself almost died and I can tell you everything happens for a reason! It really puts life in perspective, you realize what is important and what is not. My husband also spent many hours by my bedside praying for me and our baby to be ok. Even tho I will forever be scared with medical issue that I have for the rest of my life I am so blessed to have my husband and my two children by my side! I will forever support my husband for what he does. Its more than what everyone on here sees....there is way more to men like you and my husband. Congrats on your win and please if there is every anything we can do to help you and your family out dont hesitate to ask us. Once again God bless and your all in our thoughts and prayers! Your video really tugged at my heartstrings!

Quote Originally Posted by The Landlord View Post
    Cedric- My heart goes out to you and your family. God bless you all. I think you and my husband have a lot in common. I think it is so admirable that you two work full time jobs and take care of your families and have bodybuilding as your hobby. 20 months ago I myself almost died and I can tell you everything happens for a reason! It really puts life in perspective, you realize what is important and what is not. My husband also spent many hours by my bedside praying for me and our baby to be ok. Even tho I will forever be scared with medical issue that I have for the rest of my life I am so blessed to have my husband and my two children by my side! I will forever support my husband for what he does. Its more than what everyone on here sees....there is way more to men like you and my husband. Congrats on your win and please if there is every anything we can do to help you and your family out dont hesitate to ask us. Once again God bless and your all in our thoughts and prayers! Your video really tugged at my heartstrings!
    Hey good to see you here Landlord;]
    Is eric competing in a show soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron8 View Post
    Hey good to see you here Landlord;]
    Is eric competing in a show soon?
    Thank you!!! I stop by here once in a while.... Erik will be competing early next year! He is taking time so that he and his new trainer Neil Hill can revamp everything!

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

That is great. Eric is a great motivator. Hope all is well with your family.

You too Cedric!!!!!
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Thank you!!! I stop by here once in a while.... Erik will be competing early next year! He is taking time so that he and his new trainer Neil Hill can revamp everything!
    Neil Hill was a good choice!

I love me some Heather!

Thanks everyone....maybe we should move this to Erik's old thread in the Q & A . I dont wanna hijack Cedrics thread as I think it is important for everyone to watch this video and know there are more to these men other than muscles....

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

the landlord and the house are as good as it gets in bodybuilding!

Awesome, I hope he makes some great progress & gets a win on the circuit next year. I don't say this often but eric is one of my favorite bodybuilders.

We always like hearing from you landlord;] I wish ya'll were still on the team..

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    the landlord and the house are as good as it gets in bodybuilding!
    Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    I love me some Heather!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    Neil Hill was a good choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    That is great. Eric is a great motivator. Hope all is well with your family.

You too Cedric!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8 View Post
    Awesome, I hope he makes some great progress & gets a win on the circuit next year. I don't say this often but eric is one of my favorite bodybuilders.

We always like hearing from you landlord;] I wish ya'll were still on the team..

Thank you all so very much! You are very kind! Always feeling the love from our MD family! And we will be back....Check out Eriks Q & A....I will keep you all updated there!

Congrats Cedric its great to see another BB (like House) who has his priorities in order family, career, bodybuilding, not only did he go through all of the family stuff but he also works full time at a real job, congrats a true role model, keep up the hard work

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast