Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Video!! Cedric McMillan reflects on his Family Tragedy and Rise to Victory

Guys like Cedric, Rodney, House are why i keep coming back to bb'ing and pay it so much attention. These guys have their hobby in proper perspective.

And Cedric's response to all the criticism has made me a huge fan.

There's nothing you can't achieve in this sport, Cedric, as long as you persevere. Of all the great champions, you have equal if not better structure, and the only man with more charisma was Arnold, and he was unsurpassable in that regard; but in terms of integrity, you have the most.

The only thing I want to see you do, Cedric, is start choosing very carefully those whose opinions matter to you. You might say there are 600 opinions out there on the boards -- and I would say, who gives a shit? No offense to anyone, but if some keyboard jockey offers his advice, is that worth as much as Levrone's, or Flex Wheeler's? Choose your inner circle very carefully, and make sure you have a very supportive team. All the great champions have had a great team around them.

It's your time, Cedric, go take it.

Nobody

I spent the entire weekend with Cedric in Orlando and saw the emotional battle he went through from the moment he stepped off that prejudging stage and he saw the first critique on the message boards. All he wants to do is make EVERYONE happy and he truly felt for all those other competitors who placed behind him. There was nothing we could do to cheer this 6'1" soft hearted big monster up. He really puts his heart and soul into this sport.
    He is being 100% honest and real about everything he said in this video.....and something you all should know is that he really didn't want to put his personal business out there, and I don't blame him. He didn't want people saying "oh he's just making excuses", etc....but the powers that be convinced him to do it.
    Cedric is by far one of the most humble bodybuilders out there today and he wears his HUGE heart on his sleeve. He is great friend, father, husband, U.S. Army Solider. A perfect representative of the IFBB and I know someday he will go down as one of the best bodybuilders of all time.
    Big Ced, thanks for everything! And you know all of us down here in the Panhandle will always be there for ya!
    ~Cory

It wasn't even close just like the judges saw it.
    THE LIGHTING WASN'T GOOD AT THIS SHOW and washed
    everyone out to a certain extent.
    This is the main reason some people can't see how
    much your conditioning was improved over last year.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Mayor, or whatever your name is, u are starting to annoy me. If u see me anywhere, please keep it moving. If u have any shirts with my name on them, please burn them and dont make anymore after i gain this weight and shut shit down. i dont want or need your "fair weather" support. and if that means i have to lose the support of the people u influence, then cool. Talk about me all u want but Dont direct anymore comments to me personally because u wont get a response. The shit u do is getting old now.
    Somebody make sure this guy sees this message.
    And there it is!! Mayor has really turned into a dick asof late...
    Well said Cedric,all the best for the future and use the negative to fuel something positive!!
    All the best for N.Y!!!!
    Cup of tea for the big fella.....

You da' man Ced! Good luck in NY!
    Insulin dependent type 1 diabetic represent

GeorgeForemanRules

Cedric reminds me of Lee Haney but with better arms and better symmetry.

a breath of fresh air for modern bodybuilding. what a great personality and humble champion Cedric is

Mike L looked fantastic as well, had him higher!

Cedric brother, you are the MAN! I think too many people hate (criticise..whatever) coz they are jealous and would love to have your physique but cannot attain it due to whatever reasons. But I feel that props need to be given where it is due and Big Ced is due some props.....2011 Europa Champ - yeh baby!

wow cool video Ced , now you know man to take those first places you need to be shredded keep it this way !

Cedric, for being flat you still looked better than everyone. Good luck to you and you're family. Prayin for ya bro!

Cedric you're my fav IFBB pro by far, IDGAF what Shawn Ray has to say. As far as I'm concerned you voiced your opinion which is no different than what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    Mayor, or whatever your name is, u are starting to annoy me. If u see me anywhere, please keep it moving. If u have any shirts with my name on them, please burn them and dont make anymore after i gain this weight and shut shit down. i dont want or need your "fair weather" support. and if that means i have to lose the support of the people u influence, then cool. Talk about me all u want but Dont direct anymore comments to me personally because u wont get a response. The shit u do is getting old now.
    Somebody make sure this guy sees this message.

QFT!!! bigmac is da man !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMcGRATH View Post
    QFT!!! bigmac is da man !!!
    THIS!

MERCY!!!

The ordeal with your family...

Some of the forum post here are from stupid kids that have no idea what its like to have a wife and/or kids. That is priority above all else and the rest of the world will have to take a back seat to them.

Though it was unecessary to explain yourself, thank you for the video.

As far as bodybuilding, you said it yourself, the great Ronnie Coleman took years to attain the level of mind blowing development that he did. Current Mr. O Jay Cutler took his lumps as well. It all a learning and improving game.

Whatever setbacks you felt occured with this past show, know that you have learned from it and you will be better down the road as a result.

And as far as us fans, dont try to please us! Just do what you do. Fans come and go and come back...

Dorian was champ and had MANY haters, but it was the JUDGES that had the final call. Just as the same in your case. This and that may have been said on the boards, and some of it may have been true, but at the end of the day, the judges picked you as the winner. Take that and move forward with a positive frame of mind.

PEACE!
    Last edited by Beast In The Basement; May 3rd, 2011 at 11:40 AM.

Props to you Ced for putting your family first. Congrats on the victory, there will be many more in your future.
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Dedicated Noob

cedric im proud be your fan man..u own very well said ..keep killing it man do it for us...all the ppl tired of fucking guts and bad structure 300 lb blobs

much love

great honest vid ced is the man
    _F*CK PLANET FITNESS_

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast