Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Video!! Cedric McMillan reflects on his Family Tragedy and Rise to Victory

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    MERCY!!!

The ordeal with your family...

As far as bodybuilding, you said it yourself, the great Ronnie Coleman took years to attain the level of mind blowing development that he did. Current Mr. O Jay Cutler took his lumps as well. It all a learning and improving game.

PEACE!
    Very true!
    Not to mention that this was only Cedric's 6th competition he has ever competed in!!! So I would love to bring up photo's of all the pro's in bodybuilding, or even from some of the "hater's" on the forums, from their 6th show and compare them to Cedirc at the Europa Orlando and see the difference. Cedric has gifted genetics but it's still going to take time to reach his full potential.....especially on a 6'1" frame! "I want my wife to make me a thanksgiving turkey in 7 minutes, but it takes 4 hours to make it taste good"...lol!
    ~Cory

Banned

You did it Big Mac. You did it. And I think you deserved the win and I was one of the guyz that was hard on you going into this show. I had no idea about you family, god bless them and knowing that now you really pulled off an incredible win. wow.

As for the you saying the fans are hard and you take it hard, you should beleive in yourself and know you are a champ a bit more. I know coments can bring you down but fuck'em. Kai has learned this, talk to him for some tips or Oscar maybe. Yes, you need more legs and rounder delts but that wouldve been there if your family didnt suffer that tradgedy. If you were 10-15 lbs bigger like you were saying you would have won with no doubts. You still won at 85% capacity so I cant wait to see 99%

mmm, that was the real thing; don’t think I have seen something like that ever in BB since I started back in the mid 90s.

This is what many people thought was so unique about Bruce Lee, the ability and willingness to express and let people join in the mental process, the evolution of a mind and its world view while it is actually happening.

It’s why Michel de Montaigne is still read, 500 years after and even in this shit storm called the social media – Only the few and far between can actually make this happen.

Ced and to a lesser degree Evan has the seed of this ability – to think aloud, and really make it mean something. Simply a bigger gift then any physical advantage can ever be, I hope they nurture this God given talent to bring BB a better place.

Wow, as real as it gets from big Cedric McMillan! Appreciate the honesty and dedication to his family...inspirational all the way around. God bless Cedric and his family.

Thanks for tellin off the Mayor
    Seriously, does anybody like that guy?

Its amazing to hear what you have been through and still achieve what you have achieved. Congrats and keep doing what you do, you are an inspiration and to come on video and say what you said with no fear of judgement, class! All the best to you and yours in all your endeavors!

Best thing of all he is a FORD truck man. I dont see how you cant like this guy.

You Da Fucking Man Big Mac!!!!.... Much Love from Co...
    If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

The sad irony in all of this is that while Cedric is pissed about the Mayor "hating" on him (Ced's words, not mine), now it has turned around and Ced and his fans are "hating" on the Mayor. Ya bunch of dipshits. How about you practice what you preach and just let it be?

I, for one, say this in a neutral way and with a congratulations to the victor and heartfelt well-wishes for his injured family to speedily recover. And a congratulations to the Mayor for standing up for his opinions, which bodybuilding is based on.

If you don't like opinions, you call them haters. I never saw Branch Warren get on here and complain that people were "hating" his physique, because people were actually calling him a "blocky piece of shit." I don't think the Mayor said anything nearly demeaning or hateful about Cedric.

And Sean Ray is a hall of fame bodybuilder with the right to chime in from experience.

This crap is over with.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

in the ocean, 20 foot waves I’m assuming it’s off the coast of South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    The sad irony in all of this is that while Cedric is pissed about the Mayor "hating" on him (Ced's words, not mine), now it has turned around and Ced and his fans are "hating" on the Mayor. Ya bunch of dipshits. How about you practice what you preach and just let it be?

I, for one, say this in a neutral way and with a congratulations to the victor and heartfelt well-wishes for his injured family to speedily recover. And a congratulations to the Mayor for standing up for his opinions, which bodybuilding is based on.

If you don't like opinions, you call them haters. I never saw Branch Warren get on here and complain that people were "hating" his physique, because people were actually calling him a "blocky piece of shit." I don't think the Mayor said anything nearly demeaning or hateful about Cedric.

And Sean Ray is a hall of fame bodybuilder with the right to chime in from experience.

This crap is over with.
    It's SHAWN

Much respect. Keep digging bro.

Quote Originally Posted by kentclark View Post
    It's SHAWN
    Shawn is doing a fantastic job of asking tough questions. Get any other bodybuilder to try and interview someone and they are unprepared, and stutter, trying to find something that seems intelligent and yet leads nowhere. Sean is doing awesome bringing the personalities and real thoughts out of the bodybuilders, who normally keep shit to themselves.

It's not Shawn.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Let's all inject ourselves and workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2020 View Post
    Let's all inject ourselves and workout.
    already did...multiple times lol!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    already did...multiple times lol!
    Lmao.

Cedric is a cool motherfucker. If he can keep the shape, lines, and small waist + add 20 pounds of muscle he would be unbeatable
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Awesome video.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast