Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cedric McMillan's thoughts on Europa - Orlando show

Default Cedric McMillan's thoughts on Europa - Orlando show

No, I didn't celebrate... I went back to my room and sat on the patio and cried for all those guys that busted their asses and worked so hard and left the show disappointed. I know that feeling and I don't wish that on anybody. If there were forums around all those years Ronnie was taking losses, the forum people would have written him off a long time ago. All my comrades that just turned pro are saying "please give us time to become who we are destined to be in this sport" we can't come out and become number 1 like Phil, or turn pro and go to the top like Evan. We have our separate destinies to go through. No matter how we show up, we all give it everything we got. It's not like we say "I know my conditioning sucks but fuck it, I'm going to the show" or "I know I'm not big enough but so what". We all want to be our all time best and we all want to win but sometimes our destiny and/or our physiques just don't go the way we want them to. Only a couple people are blessed to show up perfect every show and then they still get shit talked about them because there clavicles are too narrow or cause the took a year off. We all are trying very hard to do good. All our careers go in different places. Some of us will eventually find a good formula and make it happen. Some of us can never figure out our body's and quit because we feel hopeless and frustrated.
    I cried because I could feel all the frustration of the guys I placed ahead of and I was sad that I won a show that the judges thought I should win but the majority of the Internet populous felt I sucked. I place others opinions ahead of my own because they look at me from the outside and view me in a way that I can't view myself. Ok, I looked like shit, I wasn't conditioned, and I was too small... If I knew it wouldn't be disrespectful to the judges, I would have not accepted first and given my placing and money to any of those guys that were up there with me. Material things are not important, being good to people, and loving people are... I cried because I got to know those guys and I love them, and it broke my heart that they didn't win... To the point that I feel I have no reason to celebrate. Guys, I apologize for getting a placing that I didnt undeniably deserved. I will keep trying to get better, and I pray to God that I can develop into a bodybuilder that everyone approves of.
    Marcus, Ev, Fou, Seth, Jason, Mike L, Manuel, Lee B, Mark A, Joel, Guy, Jeff, Shawn Rhoden, Darron Glenn, Steve Kuclo, B Ray... Y'all my dogs... I love y'all boys. One day we all we be considered some of the best
    Cedric McMillan... The One

ok somebody got into the mini bar

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    ok somebody got into the mini bar
    I don't drink bro. Water and Gatorade is what I had tonite

Quote Originally Posted by mcmillan View Post
    I don't drink bro. Water and Gatorade is what I had tonite
    Good job bro, Keep doing whatcha been doing. You got the right shape to represent the sport!

Much respect bro.

For every person that didn't think you looked good there are another 2 people who thought you looked amazing. You won the show so that means you showed up with a pretty damn good package. If you had an 8th place physique there is not a chance in hell you get 1st. So many of us would kill to be where you at even those that talk shit from their keyboard. Keep doing your thing. You are an inspiration and a person many look at as a great ambassador to the sport who is helping bodybuilding grow.

your gatorade smells like vodka, congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    your gatorade smells like vodka, congrats
    Are u being sarcastic and busting my balls? It's hard to tell.

Very respectable
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Are u being sarcastic and busting my balls? It's hard to tell.
    Both, you just won a pro show , go out and celebrate, Robin says hi.

Keep your head up Cedric, you deserve the win don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Bodybuilding is a subjective sport and you will never please everybody. You took the package to the stage that caught the judge’s eyes (and your fans, me included) that was what it took to win today. You looked great and are bring aesthetics back to bodybuilding. Enjoy the victory and know that each show you have the chance to improve

*bringing not bring

youngitalianstallion

the heart of a champ no doubt about it....
    come on man go out and eat the largest cheesecake you can find and celebrate the raise of a TRUE CHAMP

go out and celebrate cedric, winning a pro show is a huge accomplishment! U are very respectful and show great character

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Cedric your a class act and military hero! On md forums we are just looking at your body come contest time and we know your a quality human being and we just want you to reach your full potential! No doubt bodybuilding is a very tough sport and im very critical of you because I know you can be the next ronnie! Just remember we are judging your body not your soul! thanks for the great post!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Cedric your a class act and military hero! On md forums we are just looking at your body come contest time and we know your a quality human being and we just want you to reach your full potential! No doubt bodybuilding is a very tough sport and im very critical of you because I know you can be the next ronnie! Just remember we are judging your body not your soul! thanks for the great post!
    Yea, I seen a few of your posts... Sorry my body didnt look good enough for u today

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Yea, I seen a few of your posts... Sorry my body didnt look good enough for u today
    Thanks for taking time for the fans! Your shape is fantastic and everything i post is from the heart and I try to do it with Respect! Your potential is limitless and we expect alot from you and i know youve been through alot lately and i respect you as a man! Remember we are just judging you body not you as a person!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Thanks for taking time for the fans! Your shape is fantastic and everything i post is from the heart and I try to do it with Respect! Your potential is limitless and we expect alot from you and i know youve been through alot lately and i respect you as a man! Remember we are just judging you body not you as a person!
    Well, if u believe the things u have said about me is to help and encourage me and assist me in becoming a better bodybuilder, then I thank u. I don't know how tough u are mentally and emotionally, but I can tell u, it hurts when u see people that at your best, support u fully, then when they're not satisfied with how they look, they make a lot of comments about u that are not constructive at all... Instead it feels like that person regrets the fact that they supported u in the first place, so they make comments based on there disappointment. Do u realize how much we as competitors want to please all the bodybuilding fans... Even those of us that put up a front like they don't care, inside they really do. Trust me... The things we read on the boards don't make us want to go home and try harder to please y'all or prove y'all wrong, or shut up the haters... It makes some of us not even come on the forums to interact with fans... It makes us want to quit so people can find somebody else to criticize. Every pro I've talked to says "stay the fuck away from the boards".... Why? Because it can be very discouraging. I know everyone on here don't give a damn how we feel because of the comments they post, and will prob talk even more shit when they realize that it does affects us. I just wish everybody on these boards could get in our shoes and go through a diet, feel good about the results and then get slaughtered on the boards. All the legends never had to experience this, and that's why they stuck around through the ups and downs long enough to become legends.
    We all are trying our best

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast