Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Video!! Cedric McMillan reflects on his Family Tragedy and Rise to Victory

Default Exclusive Video!! Cedric McMillan reflects on his Family Tragedy and Rise to Victory

In this video, Cedric McMillan, the winner of the 2011 Europa Show of Champions, talks about some of the difficulties he had to overcome preparing for the competition such as the car accident that involved his family and how he was pulled away from his contest prep workouts when he had to spend time at the hospital caring for his wife and family.

Cedric also gives his thoughts on his victory and how he feels that fans need to be more positive on the message boards.* He also states that he has not reached his full potential.

Cedric i hope u see this...i wanted to do PM this but idk how. Cedric man you are a cool dude a real man, a hero even, your service to our country, your family, and bodybuilding is undeniable. No matter how you feel you deserved this win...and you did it against the odds. For this you are a true role model and i am proud to be a fan of yours and to say you will one day make it too the top. you do not need to apologize for anything...keep killin it and doing what you do, dont let speed bumps take you down you will be a legend one day, your physique is flawless...pop 10 or 15 more pounds of muscle on that physique and look out bodybuilding cause it will have a new face PERIOD, keep keeping it real and you and your family are in my prayers, ik your gonna bring it at the Ny pro. God bless brother

Intense shit.
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

love this fukka ever more now... thx md for bringing that real shit.

You're the man Cedric!

iWarrior

I love this guy man, true freakin class!

keep your head up Ced....this guy exemplifies class....anyone saying he was not in shape obviously knows nothing about bodybuilding...flat yes, but shredded. Cedric has a supreme structure....that means him at 80% beats most guys on their best day. Bodybuilding isn't fair....it's the genetic elite that rise to the top...nothing you can do about it

The epitome of class. I thought I liked him before but wow now I have so much respect for this man

Ced, your legs look like crap. LOL, just busting your balls.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

truly humble! all the best for you cedric! this is the type of men that bodybuilding needs today ... not some clowns who hang around here, and some of them unfortunately make part of this team! Steve's give a new cover to cedric!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herneide View Post
    truly humble! all the best for you cedric! this is the type of men that bodybuilding needs today ... not some clowns who hang around here, and some of them unfortunately make part of this team! Steve's give a new cover to cedric!!
    Sorry, but I for one loved the attitude of the bodybuilders of the 1990's. Levrone, Wheeler, Ray, and Yates to name a few. None of them were humble. They were self-assured and busted serious ass. That's what I want to see from bodybuilders. Bring the pain, not the tears. Understood Ced had a horrible family accident and it affected his personal results, but he won. Now be confident damnit. Humble is okay, but we want to see someone go demolish someone else on stage. I am sure he will learn from this experience and carry on. Congrats Ced. Do your thing.

Cedric be proud of what you did. Forget the haters you are a man in every sense of the word. Most of the haters have never even stepped on stage. Stay strong you have fans who are proud of you and behind you

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kquell View Post
    Cedric be proud of what you did. Forget the haters you are a man in every sense of the word. Most of the haters have never even stepped on stage. Stay strong you have fans who are proud of you and behind you
    why is being critical hate?

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    why is being critical hate?
    It's not. And I think Jason Huh had plenty of people criticizing him during MD's "Huh week" and he never bitched about it. He actually joked about it... I believe his joke was, "Haters make you greater." Watch for him in NY baby! Korean monster.

cedrics the man ! he deserved the win and that video was awesome

I do appreciate this video, and eveything he said about his trajedy.
    I think that he did the right thing by being with his family.
    The only thing I really feel he doesn't realize is
    This.
    D31_2848.jpg
    vs.
    JB5_4466wtmk.jpg
    This.

Freak of Nature

This may be the best bodybuilding video commentary I've ever heard. Props to this man and MD for bringing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    In this video, Cedric McMillan, the winner of the 2011 Europa Show of Champions, talks about some of the difficulties he had to overcome preparing for the competition such as the car accident that involved his family and how he was pulled away from his contest prep workouts when he had to spend time at the hospital caring for his wife and family.

Cedric also gives his thoughts on his victory and how he feels that fans need to be more positive on the message boards.* He also states that he has not reached his full potential.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast