Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2 days out.. 22 years old

Default 2 days out.. 22 years old

will be a LHW

Looking good. I'm sure you noticed you're hunching your right shoulder creating an assymetry in your poses.
    I min/max my physique

Good job on the prep. How tall are you?
    Sacrifice is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Spiko View Post
    Looking good. I'm sure you noticed you're hunching your right shoulder creating an assymetry in your poses.
    thanks bro, yea for some reason I always had that problem. I have been trying to fix it, but it doesn't help when I rush through the poses in the self time. Last year I actually had to see a chiropractor a week out because there was a problem with being properly pose my right side. I am not sure what exactly is wrong, probably mental more than anything now.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny tim View Post
    Good job on the prep. How tall are you?
    thanks man.. I am 5'8 exactly. I should weigh in right at the very top of the class.

i have a similar problem with my shoulders too, especially in poses like the front relaxed. I've been seeing a chiro weekly for the past couple months and it's been doing a lot to fix it. it usually means that the shoulder is not sitting in the socket correctly, and to fix it it takes having it consistently adjusted for a while while your body and musscles acclimate to keeping it in the proper position. Using a foam roller or better yet a masseuse to work out some fo the built up scar tissue that is inevitably there helps too. Do you have one side where you don't have as much feeling in the arm/grip, or that is smaller and more prone to injury when you lift?
    I min/max my physique

whats up with the left quad......
    (just wondering)

You look good man, I'm from Pittsburgh I was up there a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Spiko View Post
    i have a similar problem with my shoulders too, especially in poses like the front relaxed. I've been seeing a chiro weekly for the past couple months and it's been doing a lot to fix it. it usually means that the shoulder is not sitting in the socket correctly, and to fix it it takes having it consistently adjusted for a while while your body and musscles acclimate to keeping it in the proper position. Using a foam roller or better yet a masseuse to work out some fo the built up scar tissue that is inevitably there helps too. Do you have one side where you don't have as much feeling in the arm/grip, or that is smaller and more prone to injury when you lift?
    Great info! I do use a foam roller recently quite a bit, and it has been helping every where. I am going to see my chiropractor more to see what he can do more for it.. I haven't been keeping up with it like I should on that aspect. My right side of my upper body is smaller a bit, so that possibly may be the underlying reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    whats up with the left quad......
    (just wondering)

You look good man, I'm from Pittsburgh I was up there a few weeks ago.
    thanks bro.. tore my ACL in my left knee when I was 14.. I had to wear a knee brace for football for the next 4 years. I for some reason tend to lean towards my right side a lot on squats, so I am thinking that may have caused an imbalance over the years. The weird thing is, they measure the exact same lol. The knee in particular doesn't bother me, I think it became a very bad habit of favoring one side over the years subconciously.

Your legs look much better than at Collegiates. I can tell youve been putting in work
    twitter: @badbadleroyb, www.leroysmayhem.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
    Your legs look much better than at Collegiates. I can tell youve been putting in work
    thanks bro!

Yea I am about 6-7lbs heavier than I was at Collegiates and in much better condition.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyh7688 View Post
    Great info! I do use a foam roller recently quite a bit, and it has been helping every where. I am going to see my chiropractor more to see what he can do more for it.. I haven't been keeping up with it like I should on that aspect. My right side of my upper body is smaller a bit, so that possibly may be the underlying reason.

thanks bro.. tore my ACL in my left knee when I was 14.. I had to wear a knee brace for football for the next 4 years. I for some reason tend to lean towards my right side a lot on squats, so I am thinking that may have caused an imbalance over the years. The weird thing is, they measure the exact same lol. The knee in particular doesn't bother me, I think it became a very bad habit of favoring one side over the years subconciously.
    My arms have the same issue of illusion and what not. Got a tattoo on my innerarm so seperation isn't very clear when I hit a front dbl bi, so it looks smaller. Ironically you get a tape measure its bigger! Are you do Collegiat Nationals again this year?

lookin really good man
    T-Muscle.co.uk