Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini Championships Play-by-Play Featuring Video Coverage by FitnessRx

I would like to see Kristen Nagrani qualify here. She and her daughter, Nicole, turned pro on the same night last year, making history.

I would like to see them make it again by being the first mother/daughter team to step on the Olympia Stage together!

IFBB PRO, Team MD Jennifer Dawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    I would like to see Kristen Nagrani qualify here. She and her daughter, Nicole, turned pro on the same night last year, making history.

I would like to see them make it again by being the first mother/daughter team to step on the Olympia Stage together!
    That would be really awesome!!

Figure Pre-judging

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 7th, 2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: name

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGirl View Post
    That would be really awesome!!
    I just looked at her pictures...she looks REALLY good. I'm hoping she pulls it off.

By the way they lined the girls up, it looks like she's top four for sure.

First Call-out Comparisons

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 7th, 2011 at 03:40 PM.

Figure Girl pics are up!

Please join me in a little reality break folks!!!! Attention ladies in aprticular, because I hear predominantly female competitors use the misnomer "ATHLETES" more often than the male bodybuilders ( i think the guys realize they are the furthest thing from athletes!) I have competed in bodybuilding for many years, so I am not hating on the industry ( by the way, none of this is a sport!)
    There is nothing athletic about competing in Bikini !!!! It requires zero athletic ability, so stop calling yourself athletes! This is a hobby !!!!
    Athletes display speed, agility, endurance, and Coordination !!!! You need not be any of those things to win in Bikini, figure, or bodybuilding!!! Stop taking yourselves so seriously. By the way, there is a reason the mainstream media (television, radio, newspapers across the country, etccc..) do not ever mention a bodybuilding or figure show....lol...HELLLO folks!!! 99.9% of people in America/World could care less who 7 judges think has the best boobs and booty at some high school auditorium in whatever town a show is in. The results mean nothing to anyone other than our tiny, tiny subculture who follows this Activity.
    Enjoy competing, but please stop with the "Athlete " talk. You sound like uneducated fools.
    BY THE WAY BIKINI GIRLS IN THE IFBB----- YOU ARE NOT EVEN AMONG THE ELITE BODIES TO WEAR A BIKINI ONSTAGE!!! HAWAIIAN TROPIC COMPETITORS COMPETE FOR MUCH, MUCH MORE PRIZE MONEY AND EXPOSURE. FOLLOW THE MONEY IN ANY ACTIVITY OR SPORT AND YOU WILL FIND THE BEST PARTICIPANTS. BELIEVE ME, THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE COMPETING FOR ANY MONEY, IS BECAUSE THE IFBB MAKES MONEY OFF YOU PARADING AROUND LIKE YOU ARE WORKING THE FLOOR AT A GENTLEMAN'S CLUB.
    ATHLETES??? LMAO

Bikini Pics are now posted!

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by danb View Post
    Please join me in a little reality break folks!!!! Attention ladies in aprticular, because I hear predominantly female competitors use the misnomer "ATHLETES" more often than the male bodybuilders ( i think the guys realize they are the furthest thing from athletes!) I have competed in bodybuilding for many years, so I am not hating on the industry ( by the way, none of this is a sport!)
    There is nothing athletic about competing in Bikini !!!! It requires zero athletic ability, so stop calling yourself athletes! This is a hobby !!!!
    Athletes display speed, agility, endurance, and Coordination !!!! You need not be any of those things to win in Bikini, figure, or bodybuilding!!! Stop taking yourselves so seriously.
    I could see where you were coming from regarding the term "athelete", as the debate has gone on for a long time in all physique divisions regarding it's suitability, but as I read the rest of your post, I realized quite quickly you sound like an asshole! If you don't want to call those who compete in the various physique/BB'ing divisions "athletes", fine...don't....I couldn't care less, as there is a sound argument in your favor.

However, it's clear your attitude toward these competitors is demeaning and inaccurate. You say things like "It's just a hobby"...and "don't take yoursefl so seriously". Idiot! Who gives a FUCK whether we are athletes or not? Many in the IFBB/NPC bust their asses FAR harder and are far more dedicated than the many other so-called "athletes". The amount of "physical" effort involved, the constant dedication and sacrifice all year long in the diet department, and all the other numerous aspects of a competitor's lifestyle far exceed those of many other "athletes". In addition, someones desire and love for what they do will determines how "serious" they will take their competitive careers, not whether they can wear the term "athelete".

We have even more "athletes" who pursue their sports dreams than those who compete in this sindustry....who also spend an enormous amount of time, but never make a damn penny or get anywhere in their chosen sport. Yet, you don't seem to have a problem with "athletes".....even though many in this industry are very happy with their accomplishments, have online and international magazine exposure, have sponsorships...and even have made a good living from the industry....yet you have nothing but negative and demaning comments to make towards these ladies and BB'ing in general.

It is a mind-set like yours that the industry has been trying to overcome for decades now....but you seem persistent is making sure that doesn't happen. The bottom line is that when someone is doing what they love...and is putting in just as much time and effort in order to achieve their dream/goal as another "athlete", they are just as deserving of respect as anyone else. If you don't think so...and you can't stop yourself from disrespecting and degrading these women's accomplishmnets, maybe you shoud post somewhere else.

or figure show....lol...HELLLO folks!!! 99.9% of people in America/World could care less who 7 judges think has the best boobs and booty at some high school auditorium in whatever town a show is in. The results mean nothing to anyone other than our tiny, tiny subculture who follows this Activity.
    Enjoy competing, but please stop with the "Athlete " talk. You sound like uneducated fools.
    ....and you sound like someone who has a resentment against this industry. Perhaps your ass has been shot down any time you've ever apprcoached one of these ladies for a date? Just sayin'...as you apparently have a lot of unfounded hate towards these women.

BY THE WAY BIKINI GIRLS IN THE IFBB----- YOU ARE NOT EVEN AMONG THE ELITE BODIES TO WEAR A BIKINI ONSTAGE!!! HAWAIIAN TROPIC COMPETITORS COMPETE FOR MUCH, MUCH MORE PRIZE MONEY AND EXPOSURE. FOLLOW THE MONEY IN ANY ACTIVITY OR SPORT AND YOU WILL FIND THE BEST PARTICIPANTS. BELIEVE ME, THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE COMPETING FOR ANY MONEY, IS BECAUSE THE IFBB MAKES MONEY OFF YOU PARADING AROUND LIKE YOU ARE WORKING THE FLOOR AT A GENTLEMAN'S CLUB.
    ATHLETES??? LMAO
    ^^^^^
    I rest my case.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; May 7th, 2011 at 05:14 PM.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Alicia Harris is.....WOW!!!! Pretty, nice shape, pretty, skin color was flawless and so was the suit! More alicia Harris
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

I thought tiana ta would place higher...

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post

thought I saw a video on these 2 a few months back...great positive family

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Alicia Harris is.....WOW!!!! Pretty, nice shape, pretty, skin color was flawless and so was the suit! More alicia Harris
    AMEN!!! Love that girl.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
    AMEN!!! Love that girl.
    impossible not too.!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast