Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Olympia Preview! Cutler, Greene, Dexter, Heath, Wolf, Branch Guest Posing Pittsburgh May 5

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    Toney- Great conditioning for guest posing
    Wolf- Very Bloated
    Dexter- Looks B.I.G.........I thought I would never say that
    Branch - Where did his hams go?
    Phil- Looks big but I thought there would be more improvments
    Jay-Looks like Mr.Olympia, flattest stomach out of the bunch, but what was up with his rear lat spread?
    Really??
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Toney Freeman, Dennis Wolf, Phil Heath, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Branch Warren, and Kai Greene Pose down.

Guest Posedown

Toney Freeman, Dennis Wolf, Phil Heath, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Branch Warren, and Kai Greene individual routines.

Individual Routines
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; May 7th, 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuture View Post
    I think that when see Kai at 100 percent he will beat Jay . He has way freakier looking that is very similar to Ronnie. His legs, back, arms and Chest are all better IMO. The difference the past two years has been that Jay was in shape and he wasn't. Remember when Kai was at 90 percent and Phil was at 100 percent he beat Phil. In comparison to Ronnie I just like Kai's muscle and overall structure better , I will admit that I wasn't a big Ronnie fan but I do believe that Kai could have done battle with him.
    he could do battle but win?we will never know.and as far as phil at 100% that was some mass ago.i just don't see it,but then again i am a phil heath fan.we will see soon enough,it will be an epic show if everybody comes in right.
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

Default kai

kai green dwarfed branch warren and jay cutler BAD. he had more size and was more ripped at that size. hes caught up and surpassed them. kai first phil second and the rest dont really matter anymmore.

Kai looks great. But so do Jay & Phil. Hopefully going to be a close Olympia this year.

what happen to victor?

Branch and Wolf didn't look good from the back at all...and it wouldn't kill them to do better color/tan for these type of showings...I mean there are other top tier pro's on stage...look as good as possible right?

Kai still has a gut...yes he was massive but I don't think there's ever gonna be a way for him to streamline it to where it was 2 years ago...

One last thing...I'm constantly amazed by how many of these guys (some who I am a fan of!) walk around the stage with their midsection relaxed. Very unprofessional. I doubt Arnold and Co ever guest posed liked that in the 70's.

HAHAHAHAHA Jay an Phil didn't want to stand next too Kai. Can't blame them, he's almost in show shape an always big as fuck.

The real Kai is back and better than ever.

Whats awesome is at kais height he dwarfs the guys like toney and dennis who are way taller. Yeah jay was dodging kai like bullets in the matrix lol

Kai is insane looking wow!!! yikes
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Kai's looking the best he has in a long time. Crush it at the NYP big Kai!
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Barbarian

Kai is looking bigger and freakier than ever! George has made a difference so far! I have to agree that the others were trying to avoid him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpure View Post
    Kai is looking bigger and freakier than ever! George has made a difference so far! I have to agree that the others were trying to avoid him.
    Nar.. Oscar is responsible for his size. but also his massive gut.

Lightbulb

It's funny that people are making predictions about the O before anyone is in contest shape. Kai isn't even there yet. These guys all look so different next to each other when they're in shape.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Kai is looking good. Hope he improves at this year's Olympia. Has he qualified yet?
    "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast