Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Olympia Preview! Cutler, Greene, Dexter, Heath, Wolf, Branch Guest Posing Pittsburgh May 5

I just got back from the Pitt show (was there last year, too), and my observations:

-first, I'm a big Kai fan, so let that be known
    -Kai definately had a "different vibe" than last year; last year, he was rolling all over the stage, really bringing the attention to himself, like he was riding a wave of fame; this year, he was much more subdued, almost humbled (if that makes sense), just wanted to compare himself to the other guys; it seems he made a conscious effort to stand next to Jay as much as possible, and hit the same poses as Jay, to show that he could hang (and even over take him)
    -everyone looked pretty good, on average, at the show; Toney's conditioning was great, super tight midsection; Wolfe was bloated, but still very impressive (big audience response); Branch and Dexter didn't get quite as much response, but it was still there
    -Kai's gut is definately much smaller, but definately still there; looks partly structural, since he has such a short torso
    -but at the same time, Kai's freak factor is undeniable; granted he's 3 weeks out and was much sharper, but the man just has gobs upon gobs of muscle hanging off his frame; he honestly makes the bigger guys, including Cutler, look kinda' like children; he's not as wide, and maybe doesn't carry as much mass, as Jay, but he has so much detail, so many striations, that he looks bigger; it's reminiscent of when Ronnie and Flex Wheeler would pose-- Wheeler might look more impressive just standing there, but when Ronnie started posing, his body "came alive", and everything just bubbled and popped; Kai is like that-- muscle on top of muscle; when Cutler poses, nothing happens, it all just stays there

All in all, really fun show, and they all came into the audience and whooped it up.

-lifepulse

Great guest posing!

Kai looks better than ever this far out from a show. He has brought his midsection down as I can tell, and he will win the NY pro with ease and then battle it out with Phil and Jay for the top 3 at the 2011 Mr. Olympia.

Phil, looks GREAT as always, he has made visible improvements to his legs and back and is in great condition this far out from the O. I wish to see him taking what he deserves this time.

Jay, this man looks like a great sample for Mr. Olympia physique. He has no body part that is more developed than the other and he has the size and width that hide his flaws and make him complete. Jay looks unbeatable when he is in shape, and not so much when he is'nt! I still do think that the 2011 Olympia is his show to lose.

Dexter looks big, but he will shrink down to his usual size at any show he competes in. (Unless he plans to trade a bit of his trade mark conditioning for the added size)

Warren is a great example of day and night when ON & OFF. He only places at the top becuase of his conditioning (that Gorege helped him to acheive) and then to his muscle size & thickness. When his conditioning is off, he fell down 3 places or more!

Wolf and Toney have enough size, however, thier concern is with conditioning. When they are ON, they never get out of the top 6 at big shows.

based on that preview, this what I think will happen at the 2011 Mr. Olympia:

1st Jay
    2nd Phil
    3rd Kai
    4th Warren
    5th Wolf\Victor
    6th Victor\Wolf
    7th Dexter\Rockel
    8th Rockel \Dexter

holy mother of god at kai...
    jay did want to get compared with him lol

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post

When Cutler poses, nothing happens, it all just stays there

This is what I have been stating long time ago. So, I agree with you

Iron Addict

i say phil for the win,after that i dont care lol.but seriously i hope all come in at 100% so then the best is there and there is no "well he was off" or sick or ect.this years show will be great!
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

can't believe he brought the waist down so quickly...he looks stupid good.

Whats with Jay stuffing his posing trunks? What the hell is that thing?

WOW.......Kai's Lower back is......unbelievable!! Never seen anything like it. It's...its...just hanging off his back...

Kai's got mass on mass on lean, shredded mass. Prepare to see an episode of The Kai Greene Show this NYP and Olympia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Dennis still looks in good shape.

Can't wait for this years O'
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Kai Greene is the best in my eyes,yes I know he is 3 weeks out from a show.
    How did you get so long

Well i'm a Kai fan but let me just say this, thank you George Farah. The dude looks a hell of a lot better bro.

Kai looks insane, sure he is getting ready for a show in 3 weeks, but that doesnt matter, he is freakin huge. OMG, Jay trying to avoid Kai in the posedown!
    And bewteen Jay and Phil (both still in the offseason) it is Phil all the way.
    Toney really has no businesss with these guys, really.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

GH15 says......

just so you fellas understand,,this is how you look like on mega dose insulina and gh....this is the exact look,,you can nto get shredded only ripped,,you will always have extra skin ,,and thats the price you pay for this products,,again you got to understand that they all are blown from within ,,you can see it ,,all look the same as in guts that are blown from within,,

kai green is a deseving mr o after jason,,he sholud just come dialed in and its his,,if you want true freak he is the one ,,its not ron colman ,,but it is a shorter weaker version and defenitely best out of the group ,,

very bad top bodybuild now days,,really relying on insulina is to much,,very smooth even when ripped still smooth but this is the price ,,notice the size is all over that include guts and waists ...all over extra fat and water from within the muscle

i really dont think bodybuild should be this way but this is how it is ,,

gh15 approved
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

GH15 on Phil.......

absolitly nothing,,he just why bodybuild is going down ,,this is someone who inject hormones,,in other words drug addict,,,inject them in high doses ,,constantly and blow up on them ....it would be ok if he had foundation but he doesnt...so seo into the arms...balooned up from within with insulina and hgh...and that make you a top pro? shoudnt be this way ,,its not a matter of short cut ...its matter of rewarding what someone like mustaf that was as bad as heath never got rewarded for ...or thimas prince which had more foundation still wasnt rewarded for...sudenly you reward phillip heath? why because the generation of competitors is pathetic?

shoudnt be this way,, he is very VERY smooth,,even in condition muscle is shiney polish smooth not ruggged terrain ,,no peeled terrain ,,just insulina and gh size on a black fella with good muscle shape to the arms... very awkward and gives bodybuild a veery very bad name that it doesnt need

gh15 approved
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    GH15 on Phil.......

absolitly nothing,,he just why bodybuild is going down ,,this is someone who inject hormones,,in other words drug addict,,,inject them in high doses ,,constantly and blow up on them ....it would be ok if he had foundation but he doesnt...so seo into the arms...balooned up from within with insulina and hgh...and that make you a top pro? shoudnt be this way ,,its not a matter of short cut ...its matter of rewarding what someone like mustaf that was as bad as heath never got rewarded for ...or thimas prince which had more foundation still wasnt rewarded for...sudenly you reward phillip heath? why because the generation of competitors is pathetic?

shoudnt be this way,, he is very VERY smooth,,even in condition muscle is shiney polish smooth not ruggged terrain ,,no peeled terrain ,,just insulina and gh size on a black fella with good muscle shape to the arms... very awkward and gives bodybuild a veery very bad name that it doesnt need

gh15 approved
    Hmmm. So this cat says Phil gives bodybuilding a bad name. So then what does he say about Branch Warren? Or Ronnie Coleman's preggo gut post 2001?
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Im not even a Kai Greene fan, I think his routines are stupid. But he is a contender for the Olympia No.1 Spot. I'd say its between him and Phil Heath.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast