Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Olympia Preview! Cutler, Greene, Dexter, Heath, Wolf, Branch Guest Posing Pittsburgh May 5

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by theplastickid View Post
    Im not even a Kai Greene fan, I think his routines are stupid. But he is a contender for the Olympia No.1 Spot. I'd say its between him and Phil Heath.
    Regardless of whether people believe his routines are stupid - carrying 270+ lbs balanced on your head is rather impressive.. but that's just me. However, his routines are not really what's under scrutiny right now. To plastickid: I agree with you. My jaw dropped when Phil came out cause I think he looks fantastic for being at this stage in the off season and for kai for, IMO, blowing everyone away today. Given he is 3 weeks out and being shredded can make you appear larger so thats up for debate. Regardless, I think Jay has reached his peak (I know I'll hear something about saying that), but for his frame Im not sure how much better he could get aside from deepening some striations which is always possible.

With all of that said, anything can change in a matter of hours when it comes showtime.

I Think kai will wear a giant grapefruit suit ? :L

ya vids not bad
    T-Muscle.co.uk

Default Short Torso,

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    I just got back from the Pitt show (was there last year, too), and my observations:

-first, I'm a big Kai fan, so let that be known
    -Kai definately had a "different vibe" than last year; last year, he was rolling all over the stage, really bringing the attention to himself, like he was riding a wave of fame; this year, he was much more subdued, almost humbled (if that makes sense), just wanted to compare himself to the other guys; it seems he made a conscious effort to stand next to Jay as much as possible, and hit the same poses as Jay, to show that he could hang (and even over take him)
    -everyone looked pretty good, on average, at the show; Toney's conditioning was great, super tight midsection; Wolfe was bloated, but still very impressive (big audience response); Branch and Dexter didn't get quite as much response, but it was still there
    -Kai's gut is definately much smaller, but definately still there; looks partly structural, since he has such a short torso
    -but at the same time, Kai's freak factor is undeniable; granted he's 3 weeks out and was much sharper, but the man just has gobs upon gobs of muscle hanging off his frame; he honestly makes the bigger guys, including Cutler, look kinda' like children; he's not as wide, and maybe doesn't carry as much mass, as Jay, but he has so much detail, so many striations, that he looks bigger; it's reminiscent of when Ronnie and Flex Wheeler would pose-- Wheeler might look more impressive just standing there, but when Ronnie started posing, his body "came alive", and everything just bubbled and popped; Kai is like that-- muscle on top of muscle; when Cutler poses, nothing happens, it all just stays there

All in all, really fun show, and they all came into the audience and whooped it up.

-lifepulse

Thanks for pointing out that Kai has a Short Torso. I never noticed. This might explain why his Lat Insertions are so low and freaky looking.

Kai is looking insane. I am so happy he is not "working" with Oscar anymore.

wow kai is gonna kill the lineup at new york

i thought phil would be better

wow kai is in.( jay and phil, watc out) this hear mr.o is gonna be very good.

Hey what's happened to victor??????????

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by kollromeo View Post
    wow kai is in.( jay and phil, watc out) this hear mr.o is gonna be very good.

Hey what's happened to victor??????????
    Interesting why Victor wasnt there considering he lives in the area... We can give him the benefit of the doubt he had prior commitments. Or, he is pulling a Kai move and holding his cards close.

kai is lookin crazy freak! His back is unbelievable. The waist is still very thick and wide but doesnt stick out as much as before, im assuming hes in the right direction. CAnt wait for the NY pro.

Branch doesn't belong to be posing with the other guys up there. He looks terrible.

Kai looks massive.

kai looks mr olympia up there
    instagram: lightsout50

People here keep saying that Kai is 3 weeks out from his show so that is why he looks better. So why is he also the thickest biggest bodybuilder up there, if he is dieting down then he should look tighter but lighter . Look at the size of his legs and back to that of Jay...INSANE!

lol... i was waiting for somebody to stand next to kai but it never happened... i wonder why...hmmmm??? its because he is a fuckin monster, u cant wait until he shows up at 100% and shuts all you nay-sayers up... ive been saying it since he won his first asc... he will be mr o... very soon...
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

yeah for sure,hes dieted down and still thicker than anyone else.Looks sick!

kai ....wow

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    lol... i was waiting for somebody to stand next to kai but it never happened... i wonder why...hmmmm??? its because he is a fuckin monster, u cant wait until he shows up at 100% and shuts all you nay-sayers up... ive been saying it since he won his first asc... he will be mr o... very soon...
    This is the first time I agree with you.
    (by the way you look like shit)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    This is the first time I agree with you.
    (by the way you look like shit)
    ROFL

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast