Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler Poses at Cutler Classic & Ron Harris asks Jay "if he gets 5 will he call it quits?"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jay Cutler Poses at Cutler Classic & Ron Harris asks Jay "if he gets 5 will he call it quits?"

4 x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler guest poses at the 2011 Jay Cutler Classic and has a short talk with Ron Harris about the 2011 Olympia. Jay is also joined briefly by Jose Raymond for a little posedown on stage.

Working for me. HILARIOUS how someone in the crowd screamed YEAAAA BUDDDYYYYY!!! Those two words probably still haunt jay to this day thanks to Big Ron Coleman lmfao.
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
    Working for me. HILARIOUS how someone in the crowd screamed YEAAAA BUDDDYYYYY!!! Those two words probably still haunt jay to this day thanks to Big Ron Coleman lmfao.
    hahha I laughed at that too.

Does anyone else think Jays back is a looking a little shallow lately? Maybe its just from seeing him stand next to Kai with gobs and gobs of lower lat muscle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Next to Kai he looks shallow-but Kai is in contest mode right now and Jay is not...

I don't think Jay will call it quits after September 16th...win or loose..and he better not-I'm planing a trip to Vegas and Mr. O in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by habo View Post
    Next to Kai he looks shallow-but Kai is in contest mode right now and Jay is not...

I don't think Jay will call it quits after September 16th...win or loose..and he better not-I'm planing a trip to Vegas and Mr. O in 2012
    I hope he goes for six too. He's such a great ambassador for our sport. Not to knock Phil, Kai, Branch, or any of the other guys who might get the title sooner or later, but Jay is working it and getting his name and brand out there in a way I just don't see them doing.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I hope he goes for six too. He's such a great ambassador for our sport. Not to knock Phil, Kai, Branch, or any of the other guys who might get the title sooner or later, but Jay is working it and getting his name and brand out there in a way I just don't see them doing.
    I think Phil could fill the void , that Jay will eventually leave maybe even better than Jay. I also think that an Evan vs. Phil rivalry would be quite awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    hahha I laughed at that too.

Does anyone else think Jays back is a looking a little shallow lately? Maybe its just from seeing him stand next to Kai with gobs and gobs of lower lat muscle.
    You do realise that Kai is a few weeks out from the New York Pro and Jay is on cruise control..?...............Jay can beat Kai on any given day ! Sorry guys , but that is fact ! Kai is an amazing bodybuilder , but as history has shown there has allways been a GREAT bodybuilder relegated to second or third, and unfortunately that is Kai.

I really wish that at some point , all of the neigh-sayers could pay Jay his due respect and admit that he is one of the greats! It is very sad to read how everyone puts him down , because of this and that ......he is Mr Olympia people..and he deserves it !!
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Its was great to see jose pose down with jay! If jay retires after number 5 there will be a huge void in bodybuilding because jay is such a great representative for bodybuilding!

video doesn`t work for me too.. only some videos work lately .. everyother site on the world wide web works so i`m guessing its not my computer

i am hoping for kai greene this year,not showing disrespect to jay or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by THE MAN WITH THE PAPER View Post
    i am hoping for kai greene this year,not showing disrespect to jay or some shit.
    go rainbow.

You can be a fan of one guy without that being disrespectful of another - because in the end only one of them can win the O every year.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    You can be a fan of one guy without that being disrespectful of another - because in the end only one of them can win the O every year.
    DEEP.....

I have a feeling he will hang it up. Because I've got a sense he will no longer be able to hold Phil or even Kai if he nails it!

iWarrior

As much as I like Kai's physique, I don't think the judges will ever give the Olympia title to him. If they do that will sure as hell make history!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
    As much as I like Kai's physique, I don't think the judges will ever give the Olympia title to him. If they do that will sure as hell make history!
    Never say never!

Jay still has a couple of good years left in him, if he stays injury free he can still win the Olympia...so why retire early?

I can't see anyone defeating him, Jay will have to defeat himself the year he "let Dexter win".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast