Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In the Trenches Leg Workout with IFBB Pro 202 Paul George. Plus Giles and George Talk Judging

Default In the Trenches Leg Workout with IFBB Pro 202 Paul George. Plus Giles and George Talk Judging

IFBB Pro 202 class competitor Paul George trains legs and talks to MD Euro Muscle Scene columnist Giles Thomas about their perceptions of judging criteria in the IFBB 202 bodybuilding division.

great interview giles! paul george is the man!!
    _F*CK PLANET FITNESS_

Bloody legeng.

Wow, great interview, great questions. Rare stuff. Really enjoyed that, very intelligent discussion and puts the finger on the problems in judging today. Bravo.

Paul comes across very well and is a genuine chap. Sponsored by a great company as well

Very good job Giles, and an interesting discussion on today's judging standards, etc. Enjoyed it.

Yeahhh, it's up finally! Good job Butch, not bad considering the guy's laid up in a hospital bed is it?

And well done Paul!! Great guy to interview, very interesting chap!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

i really hope that md continues to follow Paul and let Giles do more videos like this. Great interview and pretty good footage.

Quote Originally Posted by jtg987 View Post
    i really hope that md continues to follow Paul and let Giles do more videos like this. Great interview and pretty good footage.
    Thanks mate! If you guys want more from Paul then I'm more than happy to do it...I like interviewing him, he's brutally honest and offers good answers on all sorts of topics...

Next vids coming from me soon are -

- Interview with John Hodgson (on the day he announced his retirement)
    - Two separate Interviews with Neil Hill (one in Manchester re- the Grand Prix and one re- Flex Lewis done in Madrid)...
    - John Hodgson interviews Branch (I shoved the mike in John's hand and said "hey, you do it mate", it was bloody good too!)
    - Branch UK seminar (asked Branch some cool questions, he really opened up too!)

- And about 15-16 interviews I did at the Grand Prix expo I did with - Jordan Jones, Ian Dowe, Harry Ogg and Bobby Khan, Kris Gethin, Stuart Core, Dave Titterton, Louise Rogers, Dotun Diya, Simon Fan, Toney Freeman, Dan Smith, Ian Wadley, James Llewellin...

Am sure I did a couple others too, can't remember right now!

How cute is his dog too in the video folks? Awwww.

Giles, first off, hats off to you for being a damn good interviewer. Well spoken, not fucking up every other word, and having good substance to the questions and answers. Lol can I do my Shawn Ray interview impersonation? Ok I will:

"Hello everyone on MD, Shawn Ray here with BIG name of bodybuilder, can be big or small out of city, state".

"So what was it like on this prep... any set backs... blah blah... didn't get the first call out..."

"So whats next in the plans for BIG ___________?"

*end interview abruptly

"I'm Shawn Ray here with BIG (get bodybuilders name wrong and/or butcher easy-to-pronounce last name) from contest name coming to you on Muscular Development.... DOT. COM."

Oh and second of all, tell Paul to check his PMs.

really looking forward to these giles, especially the john hodgson ones.. always looked up to him, especially as hes bit of a short arse like myself!ive got john hodgsons dvd, which was pretty good.. some training stuff from him would be great!as i know hes a low volume trainer

Banned

great interview, paul seems like a top bloke. fuck he gets ripped!

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Giles, first off, hats off to you for being a damn good interviewer. Well spoken, not fucking up every other word, and having good substance to the questions and answers. Lol can I do my Shawn Ray interview impersonation? Ok I will:

"Hello everyone on MD, Shawn Ray here with BIG name of bodybuilder, can be big or small out of city, state".

"So what was it like on this prep... any set backs... blah blah... didn't get the first call out..."

"So whats next in the plans for BIG ___________?"

*end interview abruptly

"I'm Shawn Ray here with BIG (get bodybuilders name wrong and/or butcher easy-to-pronounce last name) from contest name coming to you on Muscular Development.... DOT. COM."

Oh and second of all, tell Paul to check his PMs.
    It's been a while since I seen a shawn ray interview but that sounds pretty spot on. I like how well spoken and intelligent they both sounded. I really like his outlook on his career. there are things that he could do to be more competitive but he doesn't wanna cross the line. he still has an awesome physique, monster calves good sir.

Great stuff guys, good honest no BS interview.

He certainly should have placed higher but he is well aware of why he didn't.

Hope he keeps competing, how old is he? could he have a crack at the Masters show later in the year?
    www.leighcarmichael.com

i think he should start going to casting auditions... he s got a great look for the big screen kinda like Viggo Mortensen...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Great stuff guys, good honest no BS interview.

He certainly should have placed higher but he is well aware of why he didn't.

Hope he keeps competing, how old is he? could he have a crack at the Masters show later in the year?
    Shit, that's a really great suggestion Leigh!
    Last edited by Giles; April 13th, 2011 at 06:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast