Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 30

Thread: In the Trenches Leg Workout with IFBB Pro 202 Paul George. Plus Giles and George Talk Judging

  1. #1

    Default In the Trenches Leg Workout with IFBB Pro 202 Paul George. Plus Giles and George Talk Judging

    IFBB Pro 202 class competitor Paul George trains legs and talks to MD Euro Muscle Scene columnist Giles Thomas about their perceptions of judging criteria in the IFBB 202 bodybuilding division.


  2. #2

    Default

    great interview giles! paul george is the man!!
    _F*CK PLANET FITNESS_

  3. #3

    Default

    Bloody legeng.

  4. #4
    Mass Monster Julienne_Salad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    Wow, great interview, great questions. Rare stuff. Really enjoyed that, very intelligent discussion and puts the finger on the problems in judging today. Bravo.

  5. #5
    Spotter GALTONATOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    RINGWOOD UK
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Paul comes across very well and is a genuine chap. Sponsored by a great company as well

  6. #6
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,423
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Very good job Giles, and an interesting discussion on today's judging standards, etc. Enjoyed it.

  7. #7

    Default

    Yeahhh, it's up finally! Good job Butch, not bad considering the guy's laid up in a hospital bed is it?

    And well done Paul!! Great guy to interview, very interesting chap!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  8. #8

    Default

    i really hope that md continues to follow Paul and let Giles do more videos like this. Great interview and pretty good footage.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtg987 View Post
    i really hope that md continues to follow Paul and let Giles do more videos like this. Great interview and pretty good footage.
    Thanks mate! If you guys want more from Paul then I'm more than happy to do it...I like interviewing him, he's brutally honest and offers good answers on all sorts of topics...

    Next vids coming from me soon are -

    - Interview with John Hodgson (on the day he announced his retirement)
    - Two separate Interviews with Neil Hill (one in Manchester re- the Grand Prix and one re- Flex Lewis done in Madrid)...
    - John Hodgson interviews Branch (I shoved the mike in John's hand and said "hey, you do it mate", it was bloody good too!)
    - Branch UK seminar (asked Branch some cool questions, he really opened up too!)

    - And about 15-16 interviews I did at the Grand Prix expo I did with - Jordan Jones, Ian Dowe, Harry Ogg and Bobby Khan, Kris Gethin, Stuart Core, Dave Titterton, Louise Rogers, Dotun Diya, Simon Fan, Toney Freeman, Dan Smith, Ian Wadley, James Llewellin...

    Am sure I did a couple others too, can't remember right now!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  10. #10

    Default

    How cute is his dog too in the video folks? Awwww.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  11. #11

    Default

    Giles, first off, hats off to you for being a damn good interviewer. Well spoken, not fucking up every other word, and having good substance to the questions and answers. Lol can I do my Shawn Ray interview impersonation? Ok I will:

    "Hello everyone on MD, Shawn Ray here with BIG name of bodybuilder, can be big or small out of city, state".

    "So what was it like on this prep... any set backs... blah blah... didn't get the first call out..."

    "So whats next in the plans for BIG ___________?"

    *end interview abruptly

    "I'm Shawn Ray here with BIG (get bodybuilders name wrong and/or butcher easy-to-pronounce last name) from contest name coming to you on Muscular Development.... DOT. COM."



    Oh and second of all, tell Paul to check his PMs.

  12. #12

    Default

    really looking forward to these giles, especially the john hodgson ones.. always looked up to him, especially as hes bit of a short arse like myself!ive got john hodgsons dvd, which was pretty good.. some training stuff from him would be great!as i know hes a low volume trainer

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    167
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    great interview, paul seems like a top bloke. fuck he gets ripped!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Giles, first off, hats off to you for being a damn good interviewer. Well spoken, not fucking up every other word, and having good substance to the questions and answers. Lol can I do my Shawn Ray interview impersonation? Ok I will:

    "Hello everyone on MD, Shawn Ray here with BIG name of bodybuilder, can be big or small out of city, state".

    "So what was it like on this prep... any set backs... blah blah... didn't get the first call out..."

    "So whats next in the plans for BIG ___________?"

    *end interview abruptly

    "I'm Shawn Ray here with BIG (get bodybuilders name wrong and/or butcher easy-to-pronounce last name) from contest name coming to you on Muscular Development.... DOT. COM."



    Oh and second of all, tell Paul to check his PMs.
    It's been a while since I seen a shawn ray interview but that sounds pretty spot on. I like how well spoken and intelligent they both sounded. I really like his outlook on his career. there are things that he could do to be more competitive but he doesn't wanna cross the line. he still has an awesome physique, monster calves good sir.

  15. #15
    Iron Addict leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,293
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Great stuff guys, good honest no BS interview.

    He certainly should have placed higher but he is well aware of why he didn't.

    Hope he keeps competing, how old is he? could he have a crack at the Masters show later in the year?
    www.leighcarmichael.com

  16. #16
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    i think he should start going to casting auditions... he s got a great look for the big screen kinda like Viggo Mortensen...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Great stuff guys, good honest no BS interview.

    He certainly should have placed higher but he is well aware of why he didn't.

    Hope he keeps competing, how old is he? could he have a crack at the Masters show later in the year?
    Shit, that's a really great suggestion Leigh!
    Last edited by Giles; April 13th, 2011 at 06:01 AM.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •