Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: IFBB Pro Jason Huh trains arms one week out from NY Pro. Get ready for Jason 2.0!

He isnt 270 anything, those scales are easily screwed with, get on a digital one then I will go along with it. In my opinion it isnt that his training works for him, it is that he is a genetic anomally and he grows despite his rediculous training. I dont even mean that by the quarter reps, but in the half ass effort he gives, because if you can laugh and talk and not sweat you not doing shit. He shouldnt be that cocky he has never stepped on a pro stage before...........

and he certainly in not ready for the predator.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    To bad half you idiots dont realize he's mocking everything negative against him in the 1st video. First no personality and horrible range of motion and someone calling him out on weight.
    He addressed his weight, was doing exercises saying oh quarter reps, making jokes the whole time and even brought up his girlfriend cause you guys were asking about her. Im sure Jason is sitting back laughing at this epic thread.
    He's acting like a little bitch with a chip on his shoulder. Decent physique though. His gut looks like it has grown, however.

An dI couldn't help but laugh at that "exercise" at 3:30.

Hey MD, what's up? This is Robert Burneika. We are here at Sandhill and Flamingo Gold's Gym in Las, Vegas Nevada. We are doing hardcore training and are one week out from the New York Pro. I'm coming over there to show everyone what's up!

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    this vid sucks.....give me dorian and evan.....NOW
    x10

I hate that people are always saying that bbers look smaller......dude!! yes they are in shape now..wait till they peel down. Every time i start dieting all my friends are like "yo your getting smaller bro, whats up with that?"

video was funny, if he comes in shape top 3
    QUITING IS NOT A OPTION!

Fight little ones, fight
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Jason's body speaks for itself...he looks sick!
    Apparently the "1/4 rep" training is working for him. My only question would be would he be better if he did full reps?
    Branch's back has always been pretty large, but it started getting much better detail upon him training with stricter form/better ROM. I wonder if Jason's style will lead to size but lack of detail (like Branch's back USED to be like) or if the detail will be there.

He is vascular as hell, but the fibers aren't popping like they do for Evan, Branch or some other guys-i wonder if the limited ROM plays a role?....we'll see come show time i guess.

what's up with his breathing? sounds like a bad case of asthma.

i think, the range of motion of his curls wasn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    He isnt 270 anything, those scales are easily screwed with, get on a digital one then I will go along with it. In my opinion it isnt that his training works for him, it is that he is a genetic anomally and he grows despite his rediculous training. I dont even mean that by the quarter reps, but in the half ass effort he gives, because if you can laugh and talk and not sweat you not doing shit. He shouldnt be that cocky he has never stepped on a pro stage before...........

I could not agree with you more my friend, I may get slated for what i am about to say but i am entitled to my opinion like any other human being and this is all it is an opinion, There is not one single Bodybuilder in the world or history of Bodybuilding that have ever won the Mr Olympia or been succesfull training in such a farcical way not even the greats like Ronnie or Branch who are known for there shorter range of motion train like this he may be training like this in the videos but i would not be supprised if he only trains each bodypart in such a way every 3rd or 4th workout surtenly not every workout like he states,(I just hope for his sake that the physique he brings to the stage can match his ego but i very much doubt it)

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post

Great post.

seems like a typical douche bag with great genetics

The breathing is mostly likely his gunie pigs usage of high dose trenbolone. When I see his gunie pig, all i can say is TREN at its best.

Dedicated Noob

Good physique but way too cocky.

If he was fucking with his haters i think the joke ended up being on him cause he was gased from those fake NO RANGE OF MOTION reps.

Your never saw Ronnie Coleman on the boards getting back at his haters!!! You don't see Jay on here arguing with board members!!! KAI is one of the most controversial and hated bbers EVER and he's wise enough to NOT be on here acting the fool!!! This just shows his rookie status and I'm sorry, his age too. He's acting the way a college or high school kid would lashing out at his haters on the boards and passive aggressively in this ridiculous video LOL He will grow up and look back and regret this sort of immature BS down the road.

He has a LOT of potential but he will have to learn to NOT let the boards bug him so much!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

I like jason i thought it was a pretty good video... Hope he does good at the NY pro. Tired of seeing super intense lame no personality crap
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    If he was fucking with his haters i think the joke ended up being on him cause he was gased from those fake NO RANGE OF MOTION reps.

Your never saw Ronnie Coleman on the boards getting back at his haters!!!
    Thats because people who are secure in themself doesn't give a fuck

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast