Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Nasser El Sonbaty On gh15..interesting

can't wait for mike's reply ) btw I don't understand a shit that this gh-15 says..his English is very bad for someone that knows everything about anything..

Forum Leader: Chemical Enhancement

Quote Originally Posted by 408 View Post
    Here is gh15's latest idiotic rambling. I would love for Mike Arnold to tear him apart, though it is happening already.

"breaking platue /bible index
    « on: June 04, 2011, 09:52:20 PM »

the true defition of breaking through platue,,

this is again in regarding the known lie that plateau is breaken with new extra weight,,not the case!

platue in bodybuild is always breaken with the addition of hormones,,DOSES ,, and products when truly advanced bodybuild,,

when you maxed at trenbolona and propionets at 200lb 6% ,,only thing that will push you to 220 6% will be addition of testosterona with longer esters and gh ,, ofcourse there is small brekas in platue and big breaks,,

the higher the bodyfat is the smaler the break will be and should be ,, the lower bodyfat is the bigger the break wil be and should be ,,

example ,,from trenbolona ace and propioneta at respecivly 100mg/150mg every 2 day of each ,,200lb 6% bodybuild should break the latue with 1-1.5 gram of testosterona longer easter or sustanona with adujstable dose of legit hgh,, this will take the bodybuld to new 220lb 6% status

if bodybuild is 205lb 10% he should break the platue with lighter doses since he is smaller than the 200lb 6%,,he should add testosterona and gh at lower doses inorder to work on the quality along with the size,,it wil be a slower process of growth but it can be done at higher bodyfat it just need to be tackled with LOWER DOSES

the fellas who need to blast on doses are the lower bodyfat fellas,,the ones who start 6-7% they will have the biggest break in platue and the most gained lean muscle with no fat when gh is in,,

so to conclude this ,,

breaking of platue has nothing to do with weights,,the weights increase come when the body is primed to growth and start growing even if not completely noticable yet,,but the major part of the equation si to increaese doses of testosterona to the grams ,,and yes i mean 1-2 grams ,,it is nothing ,,1-2 grams its nothing comparing to 2-3 grams many do ,,then ofcourse the higher grams the more gh you need so make sure you have enough legit gh if you decide to work with 2-3 grams,,1-1.5 grams a week go well with 6-12 iu a day ,, over 1.5 grams need more gh to unilize most efficiently ,,15 iu gh come with 1.5-3 grams testosterona,,and ofcourse 20-30 and over come with insulina and insulina is always there

ok hope this is understood,,also dont evrr forget your anabolics,,it is very importanto to make sure the anabolics are there big time ,,you want to put eq 300 mg inject together with nppiona 100 mg inject in same syrnge and shoot ,,you want to ad trenboolona and little masterona on the other ass cheek ,, so you dont get too soft and that you have the nasty factor that only trenbolona gives,,remember that pupils

gh15 approved"

RIGHT BECAUSE NO ONE WHO TRAINS NATURALLY CAN MAKE GAINS OR BREAK THROUGH STICKING POINTS??? WHAT A MORON!!! AND SOME PEOPLE DO TAKE THIS CLOWN SERIOUSLY!!!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=379285.0

LOL....what can someone even say about this? I wasn't aware that exact mg dosages coressponded with specific bodyweights, as if one is doing a math problem (LOL), because after all, as GH15 says...."When you maxed at trenbolona and propionets at 200 lbs and 6% (I wasn't aware that everyone had to be using Test and Tren to hit 200 lbs at 6%, but apparently it's true becaue GH15 "never" lies), the only thing that will push you to 220 lbs at 6% will be addition of testosterona at 1-1.5 grams with GH". I wonder how I hit 230 lbs at about 10% before I ever touched a drug in my life? I must've been reading my scale wrong and using rigged BF calipers.

Plateaus in BB'ing are always broken with the addtion of more drugs? Hmmmm???? I guess no one has ever refined their diet and made additional msucle gains......or no one has ever learned how to train more effectively and made additional gains that way either, right? It's good to know Plateaus are "always" broken with larger doses of drugs....and not just any drugs, but rather, specific drugs in exact dosages, which are sure to yeild a specific increase in muscle tissue for anyone who adheres to such a protocol.

Also, don't ever forget your anabolics, as it is very important to make sure the anabolics are there "big time"....and these anabolics must be 300 mg of EQ and 100 mg of npp in the same syringe, in the asscheek. Of course, there are ZERO other AAS that can take their place, right? Of course, it's GOT to be those two (and in the asscheek, remember)! A BBr certainly couldn't substitue other anabolics and get the same or ever better results, could they? After all, why bother using some of the other great non-methylated injectables we have today, as only EQ and Nandrolone can get the job done right! Drugs like Trestolone and Dihydroboldenone, both more potent non-toxic muscle builders than EQ and Nandrolone, are a no-no.....and let's not even mention drugs such as dimethylmasteron, even though it is a very potent mass-builder. We must listen to Nasser because he's never wrong AND he's a retired pro, so that means he knows everything about how to best use these drugs for growth, regardless of the individual's circumstances. Let's never mind the fact that the game has advanced since the 90's when Nasser was around and while the basics have remained the same, we now know more than ever and because of our ever increasing knowledge, we have learned some new ways of doing things which are an improvment from Nasser's day.

Truly, it is all too obvious Nasser has not left 1997 and thinks no one else has either. Is someone going to make great gains on 2-3 grams of test, a bunch of Tren, Mast, Nandrolone, EQ....while throwing 15-30 IU of GH on top of it? Of course, but is this really revolutionary knowledge here? LOL. If you do what Nasser says, will you get big? Most likely, assuming you have the genetics for it. Is Nasser's way more effective than many other ways? Yep...sure is, but again I would ask....who doesn't know that running a few grams of test is important in getting as big as possible? Who in BB'ing doesn't understand Tren's place in a BB'rs program and how effective it is for fat-loss, hardness, density, strength, and growth? Are there any serious BB'rs who aren't completely familiar with EQ, Nanrolone, GH, or Slin? How many serious competitive BB'rs don't know what these drugs are and what they do? Nasser acts as if the very basic knowledge he shares about these drugs and the effects they give is some secret, when in reality this is very common knowledge in the BB'ing world.

If Nasser prefers EQ and Nandrolone to other anabolics, great...no problem there, they're solid drugs, but his idea that they are necessary for making gains as quickly as possible and for achieving a round, full look to the muscles is ludicrous. This may have been true 20 years ago when we had less options for effective injectables which could be used long-term, but not today. I personally really like both EQ and Nandrolone, but would never be so foolish as to say either are vital in creating ones best physique. When it comes to drugs like Test, Tren and GH....yes, they ARE vital in becoming one's best, but not Boldenone and Nandrolone. Also, Nasser's idea that Mast is necessary in every cycle because of it's anti-estrogenic effects is also silly. That's a very old-school idea, from back in the day when were were still in the pre-AI era and anti-estrogenic AAS were absolutely necessary for combating estrogenic side effects, such as water retention and gyno. However, we now know through scientific research that today's AIs are far superior for managing estrogen than anti-estrogenic drugs such as Masteron. The fact that we now have unbridled access to these AIs eliminates the need to run anti-estrogenic drugs with every heavily aromatizing cycle. If Nasser understood this, he would realize it is not necessary to use Mast with every off-season cycle.

Still....the moral of this story is that if you want to break through a plateau, then fuck looking at any other aspects of your program, because regardless of how you eat or train, it doesn't mean shit....then only way to break through a plateau is to up the dose....and it must be the exact cycle Nasser outlines or you will never get there. Afterall, Nasser NEVER lies (I wonder how many pros who knew Nasser are LOL'ing at this statement?).
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; June 10th, 2011 at 06:26 AM.

Does GH15 ever prescribe/promote PCT or does he want amateurs to fucking stay on gear all year round? Ass clown with ass clown followers.
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Quote Originally Posted by Climber213 View Post
    Does GH15 ever prescribe/promote PCT or does he want amateurs to fucking stay on gear all year round? Ass clown with ass clown followers.
    He hates PCT and tells all potential AAS users that PCT is a lie and bullshit. It doesn't matter if he is speaking with a beginner or an advanced BB'r. Obviously, beginning BB'rs should not be on heavy doses of gear year-round with zero breaks, as GH15 promotes.

But why fucking do it? What can he get from giving people wrong advice, killing many (his followers) in the long run? Is it like a sadistic personality disorder or something?

But why fucking do it? What can he get from giving people wrong advice, killing many (his followers) in the long run? Is it like a sadistic personality disorder or something?
    hei a bitter man with a chip on his shoulder...it goes way back to his co petitive years,since he was never able to be recognized like dorian,flex,kevin,and shawn have
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Same reason some shitty moderators on different boards suddenly began advocating high doses year round some time ago. Continues to this day...
    You can't Claim a Destiny that's not Meant to be Yours...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    LOL....what can someone even say about this? I wasn't aware that exact mg dosages coressponded with specific bodyweights, as if one is doing a math problem (LOL), because after all, as GH15 says...."When you maxed at trenbolona and propionets at 200 lbs and 6% (I wasn't aware that everyone had to be using Test and Tren to hit 200 lbs at 6%, but apparently it's true becaue GH15 "never" lies), the only thing that will push you to 220 lbs at 6% will be addition of testosterona at 1-1.5 grams with GH". I wonder how I hit 230 lbs at about 10% before I ever touched a drug in my life? I must've been reading my scale wrong and using rigged BF calipers.

Plateaus in BB'ing are always broken with the addtion of more drugs? Hmmmm???? I guess no one has ever refined their diet and made additional msucle gains......or no one has ever learned how to train more effectively and made additional gains that way either, right? It's good to know Plateaus are "always" broken with larger doses of drugs....and not just any drugs, but rather, specific drugs in exact dosages, which are sure to yeild a specific increase in muscle tissue for anyone who adheres to such a protocol.

Also, don't ever forget your anabolics, as it is very important to make sure the anabolics are there "big time"....and these anabolics must be 300 mg of EQ and 100 mg of npp in the same syringe, in the asscheek. Of course, there are ZERO other AAS that can take their place, right? Of course, it's GOT to be those two (and in the asscheek, remember)! A BBr certainly couldn't substitue other anabolics and get the same or ever better results, could they? After all, why bother using some of the other great non-methylated injectables we have today, as only EQ and Nandrolone can get the job done right! Drugs like Trestolone and Dihydroboldenone, both more potent non-toxic muscle builders than EQ and Nandrolone, are a no-no.....and let's not even mention drugs such as dimethylmasteron, even though it is a very potent mass-builder. We must listen to Nasser because he's never wrong AND he's a retired pro, so that means he knows everything about how to best use these drugs for growth, regardless of the individual's circumstances. Let's never mind the fact that the game has advanced since the 90's when Nasser was around and while the basics have remained the same, we now know more than ever and because of our ever increasing knowledge, we have learned some new ways of doing things which are an improvment from Nasser's day.

Truly, it is all too obvious Nasser has not left 1997 and thinks no one else has either. Is someone going to make great gains on 2-3 grams of test, a bunch of Tren, Mast, Nandrolone, EQ....while throwing 15-30 IU of GH on top of it? Of course, but is this really revolutionary knowledge here? LOL. If you do what Nasser says, will you get big? Most likely, assuming you have the genetics for it. Is Nasser's way more effective than many other ways? Yep...sure is, but again I would ask....who doesn't know that running a few grams of test is important in getting as big as possible? Who in BB'ing doesn't understand Tren's place in a BB'rs program and how effective it is for fat-loss, hardness, density, strength, and growth? Are there any serious BB'rs who aren't completely familiar with EQ, Nanrolone, GH, or Slin? How many serious competitive BB'rs don't know what these drugs are and what they do? Nasser acts as if the very basic knowledge he shares about these drugs and the effects they give is some secret, when in reality this is very common knowledge in the BB'ing world.

If Nasser prefers EQ and Nandrolone to other anabolics, great...no problem there, they're solid drugs, but his idea that they are necessary for making gains as quickly as possible and for achieving a round, full look to the muscles is ludicrous. This may have been true 20 years ago when we had less options for effective injectables which could be used long-term, but not today. I personally really like both EQ and Nandrolone, but would never be so foolish as to say either are vital in creating ones best physique. When it comes to drugs like Test, Tren and GH....yes, they ARE vital in becoming one's best, but not Boldenone and Nandrolone. Also, Nasser's idea that Mast is necessary in every cycle because of it's anti-estrogenic effects is also silly. That's a very old-school idea, from back in the day when were were still in the pre-AI era and anti-estrogenic AAS were absolutely necessary for combating estrogenic side effects, such as water retention and gyno. However, we now know through scientific research that today's AIs are far superior for managing estrogen than anti-estrogenic drugs such as Masteron. The fact that we now have unbridled access to these AIs eliminates the need to run anti-estrogenic drugs with every heavily aromatizing cycle. If Nasser understood this, he would realize it is not necessary to use Mast with every off-season cycle.

Still....the moral of this story is that if you want to break through a plateau, then fuck looking at any other aspects of your program, because regardless of how you eat or train, it doesn't mean shit....then only way to break through a plateau is to up the dose....and it must be the exact cycle Nasser outlines or you will never get there. Afterall, Nasser NEVER lies (I wonder how many pros who knew Nasser are LOL'ing at this statement?).
    MIKE ARNOLD TELLING IT LIKE IT IS!!!! NO BULLSHIT IN THIS POST, AND FUCK GH15
    You can't Claim a Destiny that's not Meant to be Yours...

corland45

So to sumarize, bodybuilding since 1960's is 90% drugs. Bbing since the 1990's is 99% drugs.

Hope this helps

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    He hates PCT and tells all potential AAS users that PCT is a lie and bullshit. It doesn't matter if he is speaking with a beginner or an advanced BB'r. Obviously, beginning BB'rs should not be on heavy doses of gear year-round with zero breaks, as GH15 promotes.
    At the pro level, it most definitely is a lie and bullshit...

But for the average user that will never become a pro, of course I always recommend a proper pct protocol. That goes for the vast majority of us.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    hei a bitter man with a chip on his shoulder...it goes way back to his co petitive years,since he was never able to be recognized like dorian,flex,kevin,and shawn have
    Ya i agree with ya there
    T-Muscle.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Sad to hear that, hurting others for his own pleasure.

Amateur Threat

In the mind of Ronnie Coleman, PCT stands for PropionataeCypionateTrenbolone

Quote Originally Posted by HammerStrength12 View Post
    At the pro level, it most definitely is a lie and bullshit...

But for the average user that will never become a pro, of course I always recommend a proper pct protocol. That goes for the vast majority of us.
    Of course, a pro BB'r is not going to be running regular "cycles" of 8-16 weeks long followed by a few months off....so for them, there would be no point in doing PCT. However, like you said, the average non-competitor...or non-serious competitor, should most definitely be taking some time off, followed by PCT.

What the fuck? What's the fuss regarding GH15 and Mike Arnold, both anonymous without results in the bodybuilding world posing as gurus on the forums and following their own agenda to sell something whether is drugs or info read in the books (not that is something wrong with that as long as suckers are willing to pay for it). On the other side, if GH15 is really Nasser or another pro, then his words have much more meaning since he knows what he's talking about and he's willing to reveal hidden things from the bodybuilding world.

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    What the fuck? What's the fuss regarding GH15 and Mike Arnold, both anonymous without results in the bodybuilding world
    I guess you haven't been around BB'ing to much then.

posing as gurus on the forums and following their own agenda to sell something whether is drugs or info read in the books (not that is something wrong with that as long as suckers are willing to pay for it). On the other side, if GH15 is really Nasser or another pro, then his words have much more meaning since he knows what he's talking about and he's willing to reveal hidden things from the bodybuilding world.
    ^^^^
    You can count on this dummy to pop in every 6 months or so. Ever since taking an ass-beating on the forums last year, he never did forgive me....shame. LOL at knowing "hidden" things from the BB'ing world...ha. This guys sounds like one those posters who says "What's the secret drug cycle to make me look like the pros?". I hope this guy continues posting so we can all see what a dummy he really is. After all, if someone is big, they must know what they're talking about, right? How many of our top coaches today are pros? How many pros hire non-pro coaches? Never mind reality...Gruec doesn't function on that level...as it is difficult for him to discern the truth based on what is written alone...he prefers the world of little boy dreams and magic.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; June 11th, 2011 at 01:31 PM.

Amateur Threat

Leukick, creakic, gakick 6 caps a day of each for 12 weeks is the secret cycle to make you look like the pros.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast