Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York Pro FINAL Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Evan Centopani and "Baller" George Farah

kai from the start had this show . nobody even came close .

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    My God, someone give Cedric a prozac before he hangs him self.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Is it just me or does Shawn Ray look bigger than Kevin English?

I wonder what BRANCH thinks about George doing Kais diet for the O id be pissed if i was him

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
    He's only 26. Give him time, cause that's one major thing he has on his side.

yeah your absolutely right. as for the people who say hes just another cocky nobody etccc. guesswhat your just mad cause talks back to his "haters", your mad cause hes not just some pussy who doesnt right back to the haters, because he does. hes 26 years old, can you get like that at 26??!!??.....i think not so shut the fuck up and give respect when its earned

Quote Originally Posted by muscleten View Post
    yeah your absolutely right. as for the people who say hes just another cocky nobody etccc. guesswhat your just mad cause talks back to his "haters", your mad cause hes not just some pussy who doesnt right back to the haters, because he does. hes 26 years old, can you get like that at 26??!!??.....i think not so shut the fuck up and give respect when its earned
    He has earned nothing, he was whipped like a bitch on stage today. Yes he is only 26, he should realize this and keep his mouth shut and show respect for his competitiors that have paid more dues than him. I still say he is the 2011 King Kamali, because everyone said the same thing about him, he is a young rookie, wait and see bla bla bla. If you are going to be as cocky and Jason is you better come in like Flex Wheeler and win 4 shows in a row in your rookie season.

iWarrior

Great wrap up! I'm curious to know what Farah does with his athletes. He stated he had Kai up to 1000 grams of carbs. Does he have his athletes eat a certain amount of carbs all the way up till contest day? What is the Protein intake up to the day of the show with someone like Kai and or Branch?

The carb claim is ridiculous, it's a total lie unless he truly is the king of massive drug protocols.

Kai was mostly likely nowhere near that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by roy1979 View Post
    I wonder what BRANCH thinks about George doing Kais diet for the O id be pissed if i was him
    i dont think he'll be too happy with it, it doesnt really make sense. george said he really wants branch to win the o and it will be like a dream for him, but he's obviously going to have to give the same commitment to kai.. he should stick with branch imo but money rules unfortunately. Cant really blame george for taking the opportunity to make more cash.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    The carb claim is ridiculous, it's a total lie unless he truly is the king of massive drug protocols.

i also find it hard to believe kai was dieting on a 1000grams of carbs.. or maybe im misunderstanding something? maybe he started the diet off on thatand lowered it?

iWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by roy1979 View Post
    I don't think it matters. If I was Branch I would want Kai to be at his absolute best, that way, if Branch beats him there are no excuses!

He said LEADING UP to the show, that doesn't mean the last week was 1000g of carbs everyday. I'm sure he tapered it down as necessary and shit. He's not going to give away his secrets on how he preps guys or he'll be out of business.
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by BenBach View Post
    i also find it hard to believe kai was dieting on a 1000grams of carbs.. or maybe im misunderstanding something? maybe he started the diet off on thatand lowered it?
    All these gurus, ESPECIALLY Farah, make themselves sound amazing as soon as their pro won the show. Nutrition is no secret, nor is it an exact science. That's why they email photos back and forth, so they can eyeball whether the dude is starting to look too thin. Once they start flattening out, they change nutrition and "supplementation" protocol.

And much as any trainer would do, he who pays the most gets the best programming. And the athletes will keep paying because they A) are too lazy to do their nutrition themselves, or B) they don't trust themselves and are afraid of doing poorly and losing sponsors after a poor placing.

This is why Dennis Wolf kicks ass.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Exactly. Carb cycling is king, and 1000g leading up to a show will stop fat loss in its tracks. We've called BULLSHIT.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12