Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New York Pro FINAL Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Evan Centopani and "Baller" George Farah

Default New York Pro FINAL Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Evan Centopani and "Baller" George Farah

Prejudging:

Shawn hooks up with a bunch of folks to talk about the prejudging round of the 2011 New York Pro. Jose Raymond, Kevin English, Steve Weinberger and even the Mayor of Bodybuilding weighs in!!!

Dedicated Noob

Jason Huh should be Jason who? after this show.

Its the Mayor!
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by primalphysique View Post
    Jason Huh should be Jason who? after this show.
    Dick Skin

for the open class: kai green

for the 202 class: jose raymond

Barbarian

Im pretty sure everyone know the winner of the open, but the 202's Flex Lewis FTW. Jose look damn good thou!
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Dedicated Noob

Kai looks really good.Flex's back is not even close to Jose.Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    Video aint working AGAIN.. just like the two before with Cedric and Jose. I am not the only one complaining what gives???
    We recently have been doing some significant upgrades behind the scenes at MD. The three videos that you have mentioned are set up so that people can watch them on smart phones as well as on their computers. If you are on a smart phone or iPad type device, you don't need to look for a special download link with this system. All you do is push the play arrow like you would click your computer screen and it will play.

Unfortunately, when we do upgrades, sometimes there are bugs for watching videos and we are very concerned that some of our members have issues. We apologize for those problems. As technology advances we are forced to move forward whether we like it or not. Hopefully we can iron out the issues for everybody.

Thank you for alerting us to the problem and thank you for your patience.

what Happend with Jason,..like He's Dry but no Detail, Grainy with Vains but no Detail,..whhyyyy!!,.. whyyy...!! is it the Lightning that sucks?.
    either Way GO JASON!!!!!!!!!!
    If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

As I said before Jason Huh is just another King Kamali, all talk, trying to get publicity callin out the big boys, but at the end of the day when he is standing on stage with nuthin but posing trunks standing next to real champions his mouth cant help how quiet his physique is.

i actually think huh looks good and i am not really a fan of his physique, he is like 25 so he has plenty of time to improve

and kai has paid his dues 2005 14th place, 2006 18th place, 2007 6th place, 2008 winner and soon to be 2011 winner, although those early shoes were probally when he was his was still natural, be does look better, i still he could come in 10 pounds lighter off of his core, still not on par with cutler, heath,

Spotter

Great show tonight. Crongrats to all the competitors, Jose and Flex came down to the wire. IMO both were great and both deserved a win. Thanks to MD and all the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    As I said before Jason Huh is just another King Kamali, all talk, trying to get publicity callin out the big boys, but at the end of the day when he is standing on stage with nuthin but posing trunks standing next to real champions his mouth cant help how quiet his physique is.
    He's only 26. Give him time, cause that's one major thing he has on his side.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Mike K. got shafted again....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast