Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANIMAL presents Evan Centopani Trains with Dorian Yates - Full length Video

Default ANIMAL presents Evan Centopani Trains with Dorian Yates - Full length Video

yes, but blank

Works for me... awesome vid. I love it when Dorian shouts 'aright one more!' when you least expect it hahah.

YES! Finally!
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Evan is very smart and will learn about back training from the great dorian yates and use to win the20 12 Arnold!

Excellent video, did anyone else notice Marika Johansson in the back training legs? As big as Evan is, he's not that strong on back, I've seen a vid of him, shoulder pressing 3 plates like it's nothing, but on back, can't say I was that impressed. Dorian, when he does any back movement, you can still see immense thickness to his back.

Might do my next back session at temple gym, see if Dorian will train me :P

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lonesoldier54 View Post
    Excellent video, did anyone else notice Marika Johansson in the back training legs? As big as Evan is, he's not that strong on back, I've seen a vid of him, shoulder pressing 3 plates like it's nothing, but on back, can't say I was that impressed. Dorian, when he does any back movement, you can still see immense thickness to his back.

Might do my next back session at temple gym, see if Dorian will train me :P
    Nobody is that strong when you make form the top priority! its all about feeling the muscle with back!

Jesus Christ, I know a shouldn't complain about a free service, but damn it's about time MD uploaded some good content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Have yall ever considered, after a few weeks putting your videos on youtube? With the internet service I have now, I can not load MD videos efficiently enough without them timing out? I am able to (slowly) stream videos off of that site.

fantastic video.

Great video...Evan def got all he could handle out of that...Dam I bet it def put somethings in perspective for him as it does for all of us when we free ourselves from our comfort zone...Way to go Ox...Keep it up.

doe this make any1 else wanna go train BACK 2DAY!??.....DORIANS A BEAST!...UP!...SQUEEZE!.....lol

Evan should comment on here and tell us about the experience and the things he got out of it.

The wait is over.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

FINALLY!!!

Good to see a Temple Gym video in color and also, I like the no commentary.

Should have filmed Leroy too!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    Evan should comment on here and tell us about the experience and the things he got out of it.

he explain what he felt in the preview to this video. you should watch it . but basically he said that he would "incorporate" certain techniques that dorian told him but hes not a big fan of high intensity training....correct me if im wrong when you watch the video

Great vid. Evan is looking huge. My only complaint is I wish Dorian would switch up his exercises. Every back workout I see him training somebody, he does the same exercises. I thought his favorite, besides pullovers was seated hammer strength rows.....yet I never see him training anybody using that machine.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast