Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Prejudging Wrap Up with Nick Trigili and Rodney Roller at the 2011 Atlantic States

Default Prejudging Wrap Up with Nick Trigili and Rodney Roller at the 2011 Atlantic States

PREJUDGING WRAP UP WITH RODNEY ROLLER AND NICK TRIGILI

Rodney Roller wraps up the prejudging with Nick Trigili

It's a shame that Nick seems to know little about what he will do to rectify his conditioning. I bet without his "guru", he is completely lost. These younger guys competing today really need to do some work of their own and stop handing off their bodies to people who they feel know more about themselves than they do.

rodders looks like he's seen a ghostlooks very white i mean lol

Quote Originally Posted by stick-man230 View Post
    It's a shame that Nick seems to know little about what he will do to rectify his conditioning. I bet without his "guru", he is completely lost. These younger guys competing today really need to do some work of their own and stop handing off their bodies to people who they feel know more about themselves than they do.
    Stakes are higher and harder now adays. Having a "guru" that knows what they are doing and is in tune with their client is a HUGE edge. While you are fumbling and learning, you could have guys that arent on your level smoking you while you stumble getting your act together. In a perfect situation, yes, everyone should know what works for them.

Who's to say he isnt taking notes and learning as he goes from his prep coaches?

The guy to the left and the guy to the right of MD's hype boy look better than he does. Calling it based off video, and I am sure someone will say, "Yeah, but you didn't see the show in person did you?" No, I didn't. Though the difference in crispness is too noticeable for video to sham what I am seeing.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

In this video, the 4 time Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler struts his stuff on the Tribecca stage. Cutler, who is shooting for a fifth Mr Olympia title is guest posing at this NPC show.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    PREJUDGING WRAP UP WITH RODNEY ROLLER AND NICK TRIGILI

Rodney Roller wraps up the prejudging with Nick Trigili
    video wont work
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Amateur Threat indianamonster1986's Avatar

video isn't working for me either.

not working