Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason Huh gives his perspective on his recent New York pro debut in this interview by Shawn Ray

Default Jason Huh gives his perspective on his recent New York pro debut in this interview by Shawn Ray

Jason Huh gives his perspective on his recent New York pro debut in this interview by Shawn Ray at his Tampa Muscle Camp. Huh also addresses whether he will be competing again in 2011

So the luggage rumour was true. I hope to see Jason compete again this year and nail his conditioning this time.
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Interesting, the one thing that caught my intention, Jason when you said " we thought or I thought... and it backfired... "
    Does this mean you wanted to carbload in one way and Hany didnt really agree?
    I think you took this the right way, saying this was humbling when looking at Kai Greene. We all need this from time to time, to appreciate what we have and also to appreciate the journey of reaching our goals. Nothing comes easy in life, but the ones that fight and wants it the most will do well at all times!

So keep at it brotha!

jason is a pimp no question. only 26 long road aheah

If I were Jason, I would do another upcoming show while he still has his conditioning. I would do the carb load the way he said he would have changed it after messing up at the NY Pro. I wanna see how he places. If he doesn't place well, I would take another year or two off to spend time growing. Just my 0.02

Yeah, I think Jason should do one more show this year as well. Hopefully he stays on track and doesn't try to put on size too fast ruining his physique.

On a side note, keep your cool Bruiser.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

He looks way taller than I thought he was. I always pictured him pretty short, but he's got a pretty good size frame.
    You can't Claim a Destiny that's not Meant to be Yours...

I think he needs to pack on a shit ton of size if he wants to be competitive next year. He didn't have a wow factor next to the seasoned pro's at the NY Pro. I mean, as a fan, do you really want to see Jason just 10lbs heavier standing next to Kai or Rockel next year? That still won't do him any good.

Unfortunately, if he takes this ever so tempting route, he will lose some of that tight midsection. Don't get me wrong, I think he should take the growth thing slowly, but you ain't going to be top 10 anything for another 10 years if you take the slow and steady approach.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

whats with the luggage? any1 care to enlighten me?

More humble...finally

from his answers we still dont know why he looked so bad!

LOL - it was a good rookie debut against a stacked line up, he just needs time at 26, he just might be a real star in this sport - got all the tools, and that means more than just physical aspects - and not finishing as high as hoped might be a belssing in disguise a year from now...
    Quote Originally Posted by bhuge View Post
    from his answers we still dont know why he looked so bad!

Jason didnt look to bad at all at the NY Pro, needs alot more back thickness but all in all I thought he looked great! The man 26yrs old, damn Im 24 and live in Tampa, I need to head down to his smoothie shop and get some tips!

if he'd put as much effort in training as he did on those perfectly shaped eyebrows,he would of done much better in NY PRO
    Quote Originally Posted by villan View Post
    i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Quote Originally Posted by °şİSILUHAİş° View Post
    if he'd put as much effort in training as he did on those perfectly shaped eyebrows,he would of done much better in NY PRO
    very metrosexual!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

eyebrows...gotta love the crazy motherfuckers on here!

Jason has alot of time . Shit he could probably hit 2 more shows this year. Nothing to lose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast