Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaspari Presents '11 NPC Garden States Overall Winner Brian May, Alvisi & English Guest Posing

Is there a link for Rons thread? Want to see some Evan photos.

I just pulled it from his Daily Pump Pics thread. It was the only one in there last I looked, but he might gave added more.

Quote Originally Posted by muscleken View Post
    Mark got a gift at his pro debut taking third. He has no shape to his physique i never want to see him again. I have no comment on Kevin Endlish but hes a little guy with freaky muscle and he needs to watch hi Ronnie coleman belly. His belly competes in the open and the rest of him is in the 202s. lil. Great champ though. Please please please, no more Brain May. can u believe he was handing out trophys at the Jason arnts show a feww weeks ago. If u gonna ride Rodney Roller's coat tells then please get him to help u get in shape for a show. didnt he take like last place at the Atlantic states this year.
    great 1st post lol. finally decided to speak up since june '08!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline5656 View Post
    great 1st post lol. finally decided to speak up since june '08!
    wait wtf lol?..your talking about the bald guy who interviewed the overall garden state winner?.....if you are thats not rodney

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

It looks like mark packed on some quality size and i will be very interested to see how he looks in his next contest!

Spotter

Kevins looking good, good to see a guy like him in the sport, should be a great 202 Olympia, thanks Chef.

sometimes to gain the needed size you gotta forget about looking shredded all tne time
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

DAMN Alvisi looks like shit...I don't have nothing against him, actually I think he's a great guy, but he has no future in the pro bodybuilding...he's too small, with too wide waist and his chest look terrible...if he tries to grow (with lots of slin,gh and foof) his waistline grows more and he look even worse when he will be bigger and he has nothing to do with his chest, there is no way he can change the shape of his chest, there is no exercises, no drugs for that. Great guy but he's done at pro bodybuilding

i dont think mark looked all that bad. he looked like a bodybuilder in his offseason, definitely no worse than the other pros at their guest posings. i'm not a big fan of his physique, but its mostly a genetic thing. i prefer the big gunned physiques with prettier lines like flex wheeler and kevine levrone. he does carry an impressive amount of muscle mass though.

Like him or not...I think Mark will be a Top 10 Olympia for many years to come. He's also a really cool guy in person. Good to his fans. Seems to have the Jay Cutler business mindset. He is a good representative for the sport.
    2005 NPC Teen National Lightweight Champion

Quote Originally Posted by muscleten View Post
    wait wtf lol?..your talking about the bald guy who interviewed the overall garden state winner?.....if you are thats not rodney
    the guy that i quoted has 1 post (from yesterday) and joined June 2008. now the joke is ruined because i had to explain it

Quote Originally Posted by -DNTS- View Post
    DAMN Alvisi looks like shit...I don't have nothing against him, actually I think he's a great guy, but he has no future in the pro bodybuilding...he's too small, with too wide waist and his chest look terrible...if he tries to grow (with lots of slin,gh and foof) his waistline grows more and he look even worse when he will be bigger and he has nothing to do with his chest, there is no way he can change the shape of his chest, there is no exercises, no drugs for that. Great guy but he's done at pro bodybuilding
    Just like everyone else who says that someone looks like crap before a show, you will be shut up once Mark gets sliced and diced for a show. You ever see the guys in the 90's? They got downright fat after the Olympia, then came back peeled. Mark may not look great here (and I agree that he should look better if he's guest posing), but he will slice up and shut everyone up.

However, it doesn't look to me like he's gained that much size from last year, but you have to understand he's in this business for the steady money and Gaspari has him flying everywhere... hard to eat well and train focused when you're flying all over planet earth in an airplane seat that's big enough for an 8 year old.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Definitly a fixed show with the judges picking Brian May to win so he could compete at jr nats if you were there in the crowd you would have to agree with me im not gonna lie he had the size but no conditioning what so ever id really like to see if theyy could even get him into shape for jr nats thats how off he was lotsa water unda dat skin buddy not to mention the non existint lines anywhere on the backside of his body

look at all those empty seats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12