Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IFBB Pro Jason Joseph: 1 Week Out from the Toronto Pro - Armed and Dangerous!

Default IFBB Pro Jason Joseph: 1 Week Out from the Toronto Pro - Armed and Dangerous!

Looks like a mini-Flex Wheeler to me. Great structure. Best of luck to him in Toronto.

He only weigh 187, he can put about 20 more pounds on that frame and still compete in the 212 division...he is going to be hard to beat if he nails his conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    Looks like a mini-Flex Wheeler to me. Great structure. Best of luck to him in Toronto.

how tall is he?

great shape jason..................

MD must sign with him cause he can be the next Dexter Jackson . God gave him size shape and symmetry he only needs to come shredded . This is a future great pro , just like a flex wheeler when he won his nationals , not like a trey brewer hyped as a future pro bodybuilder star .

you there man...very very good

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eu View Post
    MD must sign with him cause he can be the next Dexter Jackson . God gave him size shape and symmetry he only needs to come shredded . This is a future great pro , just like a flex wheeler when he won his nationals , not like a trey brewer hyped as a future pro bodybuilder star .
    QFT
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

awesome shape! how great could he be if he added another 10 lbs of dry muscle mass! great back, very detailed.

thanks md for showing one of the smaller guys. he is closer to my own bodyweight. while its cool to see 270 lbs mass monsters, its great to see physiques that are more attainable in terms of size.

Such an awesome physique, but if you look like that and you ain't sponsored you had better start putting your name out there more because there are a lot of guys that don't look anywhere near that level that have a sponsorship.

Wow, this is def my new favorite in the 202s, together with Flex Lewis and David Henry.

Wow great structure - thickness everywhere, full muscle bellies, symmetry, no weak points !
    If the dude looks like that at 187, i can't imagine how he would look like with extra 25lbs on his frame - outstanding !
    How's the man not under any contract yet ?

PS MD we want more training videos from this guy !
    MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

oh gosh, i hope he smashes the Toronto apart, he is looking great 1 week out! with 212 coming up though, i hope he makes the most of the extra 10 lbs

if Jason can learn to nail his conditioning then he definately has the genetics to own the 212lbs class in the next few years. although, so does Branden Ray, but he never comes in shredded like Jose Raymond, Flex Lewis or Seth Feroce.

you know.lol dude said you know over and over i counted like 30 of them and started half way into video. other than that he has a killer shape. i think he could put on more weight and come on up out of the 212, and do some damage. you know.

u kno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast