Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MD Forum Member Hassan Jama aka "STUNNA" trains chest 2 weeks out from the Toronto Pro/Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by STUNNA View Post
    Hey everyone,
    Im feeling pretty down right now as I have suffered a partial Bicep tendon tear into shoulder. It prbably happened last week but lately swollen up badly and red, got the scans done and a cortisol shot taken. I hope the swelling goes down for this sat enough that i can at least pose. I got this far and i am frustrated but ill do the best i can.
    Peace
    hj
    what happened exactly? what were you doing?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Matt- Thanks man hope u doing good,
    Rocky- i have always had instabilities in that tendon area but i must have hurt it doing back i would say i haven't trained in about a week and that is the only thing i can think of, perhaps on some chins or some-type of rows

so you just gave up completely on calves then........................................
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Lilarnolds -actually genuis if you knew anything about this sport you would know its is about improvment of weak points so for you to expect someone mid 20s to have full development overall is pretty ridicolous. And i have decent calves and they have come up greatly over the years.
    Attached Images Attached Images

are you somalian?

As-Selaam Alaikum. Very good structure. Good luck at the show brother.

Quote Originally Posted by MHurricane View Post
    are you somalian?
    Yesir, somewhere down the family tree

Matt- Thanks man hope u doing good,
    Rocky- i have always had instabilities in that tendon area but i must have hurt it doing back i would say i haven't trained in about a week and that is the only thing i can think of, perhaps on some chins or some-type of rows
    im doing good man coming back from a hernia and broken knee, very inspired by guys like you keep pushing it!
    instagram: lightsout50

Lilarnolds -actually genuis if you knew anything about this sport you would know its is about improvment of weak points so for you to expect someone mid 20s to have full development overall is pretty ridicolous. And i have decent calves and they have come up greatly over the years.
    you can always take a page from dexter jackson when it comes to calves...
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Hey Hassan,

Shitty break with the injury. Reminds me of my run at the 08 nationals with practically everything going wrong! Just take is one day at a time and see what happens. Last thing you want to do is really hurt yourself and your quest to turn pro!

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12