Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 102 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,718 to 1,734 of 2164

Thread: Q and A with the Boston Mass: Jose Raymond

Jose as I write this you are just getting started to bang in Toranto, huge congrats on NY and im pretty sure you have this in the bag ..my question is about posing.. is this something to be done year round to push more detail to the body?? not in terms of practice for comp but as a tool to use with training, diet and cardio...and is it better to do after training or any time you can fit it in works??

A boy by the name of Eric sent this message to the MD facebook page.

"Was hoping if you could pass this on to Jose Raymond for me! Thankyou! Hey Jose , I remember seeing a Column in a muscular development Magazine about contacting you if you were planning on being in the Baltimore area or in the Baltimore area. I am a huge fan of the sport. I make sure I eat clean and train 5 days a week. (Legs,Chest,back,shoulders,Arms) I usually incorporate calves with legs and then traps with back. Then on the weekend I do abs Saturday and Have Sunday off. I've been training for about 3 years I'm 15 right now. Around 180 pounds and pushing some really good weight around. But I always know there is someone out there training harder and longer and sleeping better as well as eating healthier. I also realize the most Important thing in the sport is knowledge and I have a lot to learn. I live in New York but I'd be willing to drive down to Baltimore get in a workout and drive back. And by a workout I don't mean personal training I know how to workout I know that 4-6 reps build strength whereas 10-12 is for optimal muscle growth and above that is working on muscle endurance. I'd like to train the way you do. It would be a life experience training with a champion for a day. I also understand if your to busy I know you just got done with the new York pro (by the way you looked fucking sick, I was there.(good kinda sick haha my friend told you that outside) But anyways I wish you the best of luck with your training."

hey jose; first off i wanna say you looked spectacular tonight and yesterday! i mean unreal! so awesome job man! my question is: you have a great vacuum, very deep! how do you do it? i'v been practicing for a while but i can't get them that deep. does it help to practice them on an empty stomach? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The grin of a champion haha

Spotter

Congratulations on your win Jose. Now on to the Olympia, all the best to you!

First of all i want to say congrudulation for winning your class on both shows you look phenomenal!!you really deserved it. Second of all i want to say thank you soo much for giving me a shout in your leg training video , that made my week! As of me im doing good. I did like you told me , avoided cardio for a week, kept my carbs in the regular range. I just feel like my weight is still not going down the way it should. I lose on average 0.2-0.3lbs a week which is very little considering my diet and my cardio. Dorian said he was losing 2-3lbs a week when he was barely doing any cardio considering also how high his carbs/calories were. I know im not enhanced , but in the past i had an easier time losing weight doing the same thing im doing now. Whats your thought on this ?
    Thanks again bro!
    CDG

Quote Originally Posted by NateIron8 View Post

"Was hoping if you could pass this on to Jose Raymond for me! Thankyou! Hey Jose , I remember seeing a Column in a muscular development Magazine about contacting you if you were planning on being in the Baltimore area or in the Baltimore area. I am a huge fan of the sport. I make sure I eat clean and train 5 days a week. (Legs,Chest,back,shoulders,Arms) I usually incorporate calves with legs and then traps with back. Then on the weekend I do abs Saturday and Have Sunday off. I've been training for about 3 years I'm 15 right now. Around 180 pounds and pushing some really good weight around. But I always know there is someone out there training harder and longer and sleeping better as well as eating healthier. I also realize the most Important thing in the sport is knowledge and I have a lot to learn. I live in New York but I'd be willing to drive down to Baltimore get in a workout and drive back. And by a workout I don't mean personal training I know how to workout I know that 4-6 reps build strength whereas 10-12 is for optimal muscle growth and above that is working on muscle endurance. I'd like to train the way you do. It would be a life experience training with a champion for a day. I also understand if your to busy I know you just got done with the new York pro (by the way you looked fucking sick, I was there.(good kinda sick haha my friend told you that outside) But anyways I wish you the best of luck with your training."
    He must not be too much of a fan or else he would know Jose hasn't lived in Baltimore for almost a year now -
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

The grin of a champion haha

For a guy with no separation - his quads look pretty fucking separated!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    He must not be too much of a fan or else he would know Jose hasn't lived in Baltimore for almost a year now -
    He's 15 so he might just sporadically buy a MD magazine. No pressure for Jose to act on it...just passing it on:]

Barbarian christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Hey Jose,
    Congratulations to your both wins! In New York you looks great but in Toronto this was impressiv/incredible/amazing and your alltime best! So big,huge,grainy and with separations. What do you change to look and improve that way?I hope you can bring at least this package and more to the Olympia and you should be more than a dangerous competitor for Flex or the other guys! For sure!!!
    What is your schedule for the next weeks? Some rest or some appointments?
    Best greetings from germany
    Christian
    The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

I may have just the situation for this young lad! Im in talks with NPC Newsonline about doing a video series with young guns, up and coming bodybuilders and seeing if they can hang with the big boys of the IFBB. Nothing concrete yet but something that could be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    hey jose; first off i wanna say you looked spectacular tonight and yesterday! i mean unreal! so awesome job man! my question is: you have a great vacuum, very deep! how do you do it? i'v been practicing for a while but i can't get them that deep. does it help to practice them on an empty stomach? any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Yes practice everyday as often as possible and definitely easier on an empty stomach. I have only one meal early in the morning prior to prejudging if its a saturday show, this way I can really pull it off deep. The more food or even liquid I have in my stomach the tougher it is.

Quote Originally Posted by christianausdemspreewald View Post
    Hey Jose,
    Congratulations to your both wins! In New York you looks great but in Toronto this was impressiv/incredible/amazing and your alltime best! So big,huge,grainy and with separations. What do you change to look and improve that way?I hope you can bring at least this package and more to the Olympia and you should be more than a dangerous competitor for Flex or the other guys! For sure!!!
    What is your schedule for the next weeks? Some rest or some appointments?
    Best greetings from germany
    Christian
    Thank you Christian. You may not know but NY was a last minute decision to compete and I did not have time to go through a normal depletion sequence and just went in as I was. For Toronto I had the entire week to bring in everything perfectly and to lose the water. I was between 4-5lbs tighter on stage in Toronto and it was an obvious improvement. I will be even harder and tighter at the O and a complete pain in the ass to stand next to!!

Gotta say, watching you interact act with everyone here and seeing your training videos here, you've got a new fan in me. Looking forward to picking up"the Boston mass" when it comes out
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    For a guy with no separation - his quads look pretty fucking separated!
    Im not too sure what everyone else is looking for but i am with you on that.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    Yes practice everyday as often as possible and definitely easier on an empty stomach. I have only one meal early in the morning prior to prejudging if its a saturday show, this way I can really pull it off deep. The more food or even liquid I have in my stomach the tougher it is.
    thank you for your advice jose. one more thing; don't listen to the trolls on here (aka kurland1939). trolls and keyboard warriors like that have to resort to things like talking shit to make themselves feel important. just brush them haters off bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    Gotta say, watching you interact act with everyone here and seeing your training videos here, you've got a new fan in me. Looking forward to picking up"the Boston mass" when it comes out
    Thanks biggie, life is pretty simple if you ask me. Respect everyone, work hard and everything should be ok. Im too old and seen too much to be a hater or miserable, I love people and I love life!

Page 102 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast