Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Results 341 to 352 of 352

Thread: 2011 Toronto Pro PLAY BY PLAY with Shawn Ray, George Farah & Tad! Packed with VIDEO CLIPS!

  1. #341
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brgrr View Post
    Where are all pics from Toronto Pro? can't find anything on MD... :-|
    We didn't have a photographer there. Just video coverage for this show.

  2. #342

    Default

    Back home safely! I would just like to say, thank you to everyone for all yor support, its very much appreciated. I would also like to congratulate everyone who competed at the weekend and pray that everyone got home safely and in good health.

    Thank you
    IFBB PRO

  3. #343
    Spotter klx_boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    244
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Congrats Shaun!

    Also if anyone gets the vid of Robert Piotrkowicz posing routine can you throw it up

  4. #344
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23,331

    Default

    You da man Shaun, enjoy the sweet taste of "Victory!"

  5. #345
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaun joseph-tavernier View Post
    Back home safely! I would just like to say, thank you to everyone for all yor support, its very much appreciated. I would also like to congratulate everyone who competed at the weekend and pray that everyone got home safely and in good health.

    Thank you
    Thanks for stopping by! I'll get your IFBB Pro status next to your name.

  6. #346
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23,331

    Default

    Good job this weekend George!



    My hotel in Toronto


    Canada's last Pro Promoter in 2005 and IFBB Judge, Winston Roberts



  7. #347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaun joseph-tavernier View Post
    Back home safely! I would just like to say, thank you to everyone for all yor support, its very much appreciated. I would also like to congratulate everyone who competed at the weekend and pray that everyone got home safely and in good health.

    Thank you
    See you on Sunday Shaun at James' show! Gunna grab you for a video interview for MD mate if that's cool...
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  8. #348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    You da man Shaun, enjoy the sweet taste of "Victory!"
    It sure is SWEET! :-)
    IFBB PRO

  9. #349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Thanks for stopping by! I'll get your IFBB Pro status next to your name.
    No problem, thank you kindly.
    IFBB PRO

  10. #350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    See you on Sunday Shaun at James' show! Gunna grab you for a video interview for MD mate if that's cool...

    No probs, looking forward to it.
    IFBB PRO

  11. #351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaun joseph-tavernier View Post
    No probs, looking forward to it.
    Me too bud! You're gunna look insane a week after the contest guest posing on stage mate! Can't wait!!! I know James Collier one of your sponsors was elated when you won last weekend what with you guest posing at his show this weekend!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •