Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: *VIDEO* 5 In Room Interviews with Tomasini, Newmire, Martin, Andredes, and More!

Default *VIDEO* 5 In Room Interviews with Tomasini, Newmire, Martin, Andredes, and More!

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Yeah- I'm not crazy about him either...but on a brighter note, Dan Newmire looks pretty good (He needs better conditioning-BUT other than that), He's a good size for this show.

I've never seen Jr. Nationals...(only pro shows)

Is this type of conditioning pretty standard?

Chad looks good.

Kevin Tomasani looks good but needs to bring his legs up to match his upper body. Dan Newire has tons of potential. His lower body already looks like hes a pro. He just needs to bring up his arms and back width and he should turn pro. Just MHO.

DANG, okay Kevin T is super grainy compared to the other competitors...

AND with Art Atwood in his corner, he can go places. Jason Huh got a lot better after that Pro Supps sponsorship!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelzonj View Post
    DANG, okay Kevin T is super grainy compared to the other competitors...

AND with Art Atwood in his corner, he can go places. Jason Huh got a lot better after that Pro Supps sponsorship!
    I gotta get on Karbolyn. Kevin said that's the secret.

I'm hitting up Karbolyn Right now. (And Hyperbolic 10).

I love it. I've certainly seen better pumps and fuller muscles. Pro Supps is where it's at! (It can, however, be pricey)

I used Karbolyn before. Its been awhile so I cant remember how good it worked. I been taking vitargo from Genr8. Its the original vitargo with the patent. I like it because I can take up to 100grams and it doesn't even feel like I took in that many carbs. I dont get a bloated feeling at all.