Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Craig Richardson Wins Toronto Pro!! Shaun-Joseph Tavernier takes the 202s! Results w/Scorecards

youngitalianstallion

very happy with all the placement....

Hard earned victory from craig, well earned. congrats to him

I totally agree about the placings. Richardson had them since the beginning, he was sharp, well conditioned and full. Beyeke was bigger but needs more conditioning, specially in the back. The battle for third place and the Olympia quali was def between Curry and McGrath. Even though McGrath had the best conditioning, he has to improve his legs. Besides, Curry has a better symmetry than him. Great show!
    Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

McGrath should be 3

finally 2 results which i cant complain by, both deserved winners! well done the brit too, finally flex lewis and shaun joseph are the only 2 brits that can challenge the best bodybuilders around now, lets get more up there!

Frank should be on 3rd for sure!!!

Well done Shaun. Good to see a fellow Brit do well in the US

Yesssss! Shaun won as I predicted! Nice one Shaun!

So happy for one of my faves in the IFBB Craig Richardson too...So, so under-rated in my opinion...

Congratulations to Craig, a well deserved win. Superb lines and a 'totalee' awesome job...

if craig and lionel was already qualify, why the guys who came behind dont get the chance to compete in mr O??
    Victor Bortoletto - Brazilian ifbb States Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Bortoletto View Post
    if craig and lionel was already qualify, why the guys who came behind dont get the chance to compete in mr O??
    The rule is, if 1st through 3rd are already qualified, then 4th gets the nod. If that happens, and 4th place is already qualified, then there are no qualifications at all.

We've seen a few figure shows this year where absolutely no one qualified.

The problem with changing that rule would be, if 1st - 4th are already qualified, and you still allow three spots, you'd have 5th - 7th place going. A 7th place finisher earning an Olympia qualification would really water it down too much. The goal is not to get everyone there, but to get the best there.

Craig was grainy and definitely deserved 1st although I saw Beyeke taking it... Frank definitely should have beaten Curry, but I am glad Curry is qualified for the O cuz he belongs up there... Frankie should be able to qualify at another show tho cuz he looked amazing! My message to Curry for the O: "Earn this..." -stole that one from Saving private Ryan, lol!
    All the Universal athletes are having a great year, Evan, Frank, and Shaun Clarida (we just have yet to see the House compete). It's funny b/c I know Universal doesn't really care about how much their athletes compete or how they place... ironic

both winners looked great. i think shaun is going to do great things in 202 from here on out.
    i would have gone with beyeke at the other winner, but craig had too much polish for him.
    how about HENDERSON THORNE? he looked fantastic. how old is that guy? what an inspiration to those who want to blame age on looking bad. he looked better than most of the line up that he probably has 20-30 years on.

can someone please explain 2 me what happen 2 ben white

Craig = laser etched.

McGrath = 3rd place.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    Was Curry seriously better then McGrath? I didn't think so.
    ...+1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast