Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: www.RONNIECOLEMANNUTRITION.com

Default www.RONNIECOLEMANNUTRITION.com

not sure if its been posted, anyways i heard on his facebook and twitter about this, any thoughts? I realize alot of the big pros are going for this (Dorian,Kevin etc) so this obviously means his leaving BSN.
    A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

haven't he left bsn like 5 times already?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Good on him for doing something after leaving the stage. What I find funny is there will more than likely be photos of him on all of the sections of this new site, promoting the products and using his image to sell it. Funny thing to me is that he got into that condition using none of the products that he's now endorsing (as the range obviously didn't exist then).

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift View Post
    Good on him for doing something after leaving the stage. What I find funny is there will more than likely be photos of him on all of the sections of this new site, promoting the products and using his image to sell it. Funny thing to me is that he got into that condition using none of the products that he's now endorsing (as the range obviously didn't exist then).
    True, but i don't see what that has to do with the product itself. He's just endorsing it, are you saying that the credability is lost because he hasn't used the products? I would think Ronnie would endorse something he believes isn't bullshit and will actually give the poeple their moneys worth. As long as the product has the right ingredients and gets the job done don't see why it would be a problem. Now putting your name on a shitty product is another story...because that's just wrong. But yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo_29 View Post
    True, but i don't see what that has to do with the product itself. He's just endorsing it, are you saying that the credability is lost because he hasn't used the products? I would think Ronnie would endorse something he believes isn't bullshit and will actually give the poeple their moneys worth. As long as the product has the right ingredients and gets the job done don't see why it would be a problem. Now putting your name on a shitty product is another story...because that's just wrong. But yeah..
    Or Ronnie needed to make a few quick bucks and what could be better than the 8x Mr. Olympia having his name on supplements?

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    Let me guess.. a PREWORKOUT, POSTWORKOUT, FAT BURNER, ENERGY DRINK, TEST BOOSTERS AND PROTEIN line? And let me guess again, these specific exact products helped Ronnie win 8 Sandows.

End of discussion.
    It's not his own line of supplements. It's just a store.