Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152

Thread: 2011 PBW Tampa PLAY-BY-PLAY w/Shawn Ray & George Farah. PACKED WITH PHOTOS and MORE!!!

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by curtjames View Post
    It shouldn't be considered a war, however keto does work for some competitors.
    Dugdale followed low carbs for this show.
    Nietzsche said, "The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Yours is using Dugdale against Shawn Ray while believing Keto is one here used by Shawn against your boy Palumbo. He told you it was not, but you push the point. Where there is war as George Patton said, "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." So believe what you will while engaging in this, but consequences are inevitable.

Colemanesque

Dugdale followed low carbs for this show.
    Never said you couldn't get lean on Keto diets, but I do have a question for you. Did Dugdale follow a "keto" diet or just "low-carb", as low-carb can be percieved several different ways? Additionally, for all we know Dugdale would've been significantly better had he followed a higher-carb diet. Lastly, the debate isn't whether a BB'r can get in good shape with keto diets, but whether or not they are "optimal". The bottom line is they are NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Nietzsche said, "The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Yours is using Dugdale against Shawn Ray
    I'm sure Nietzsche said something about paying attention, too.

I was replying to Mike Arnold.

Also, you're promoting some kind of argument whereas I'm simply pointing out the error in the statement re carbs versus keto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    the debate
    This isn't a debate.

youngitalianstallion

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Never said you couldn't get lean on Keto diets, but I do have a question for you. Did Dugdale follow a "keto" diet or just "low-carb", as low-carb can be percieved several different ways? Additionally, for all we know Dugdale would've been significantly better had he followed a higher-carb diet. Lastly, the debate isn't whether a BB'r can get in good shape with keto diets, but whether or not they are "optimal". The bottom line is they are NOT!
    he ate between 50-80gr of carbs on training day but they were all from nuts and green veggies

Freak of Nature

I'm sure Nietzsche said something about paying attention, too.
    I was replying to Mike Arnold.
    Also, you're promoting some kind of argument whereas I'm simply pointing out the error in the statement re carbs versus keto.
    Correction is more appropriate in the classroom with heads full of malable mush. This sir is the battlefield, wherein your flank is exposed.

The Winner of this Contest has tried both Diets and without hesitationhe stated, " I nearly died on Keto Diet but on a "High Carb Diet" I found myself in the Winner's Circle and looked & felt my all time best!"
    Take it for what it is worth son.

Banned

Monique Jones is insane looking.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152