Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will take this show??? 2011 PBW Tampa Pro Wrap-Up with Shawn Ray and Steve Namat

Seriously now Shawn you are looking more swole in every video lately, fess up whats going on!

Do Marius's thighs have high insertions or did he have injury? Just wondering, I have never seen anything like that.

Spotter

Dohne looks great, big and dry...very impressed by htis new guy, I've seen Hide in better condition, and he's lost some size

Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    Go Marius. I don't see what all the hype is about Hide. Ya hes got big legs but most short guys do. He comes in conditioned but he's like Dexter Jackson. He never makes any improvements. He just waits for other guys to mess up and sneaks ahead of them. He has no stand out bodyparts except for arms and legs and his arms dont count cuz they're all synthol.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    Go Marius. I don't see what all the hype is about Hide. Ya hes got big legs but most short guys do. He comes in conditioned but he's like Dexter Jackson. He never makes any improvements. He just waits for other guys to mess up and sneaks ahead of them. He has no stand out bodyparts except for arms and legs and his arms dont count cuz they're all synthol.
    I'd say Marius' arms are synthol before I'd say Hide's are. You can actually see the muscle fibres on Hide's arms unlike Marius'

Marius Dohne obvious 1st crazy lines and tiny waist plus top conditioning and jut looks superior/ahead of the others. 2nd-3rd & even 4th battle between Hide, Hayley Mcgrath..

As Mr Ray & George Farah said Very gifted lines for a White guy! ha ha What I like about this Marius other than his crazy symmetry is how humble and friendly he comes across! Great representative for the sport!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12