Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Intense Back Training with Darron "Hollywood" Glenn 4 weeks out from USAs

The reason I asked bc on npcnewsonline (http://npcnewsonline.com/rules.cfm) it states the following:
    3) Beginning in 2009, eligibility is reduced to one year for National contests with the exception of the Nationals and USA Championships that have two (2) years of eligibility.
    a) Eligibility for athletes that qualified in 2007 will be grandfathered under the previous eligibility.

Quote Originally Posted by don long View Post
    IF YOU WIN A NATIONAL SHOW ITS 2 YEARS..

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
    All contestants must be registered as athletes with the computer service of the National Physique Committee as of JULY 8, 2011 (Entry Deadline). For
    an application, contact the NPC at P.O. Box 3711, Pittsburgh, PA 15230 412-276-5027. YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR AN NPC CARD ON THE
    DAY OF THE CONTEST.
    1. You MUST be a U.S. Citizen to enter this event and proof MUST be sent with entry (copy of birth certificate, Naturalization certificate,
    passport, or DD214 (military discharge). DRIVER LICENSES, VOTER REGISTRATION OR SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF
    CITIZENSHIP
    2. You MUST NOT currently be suspended by the NPC.
    3. In order for a U.S. bodybuilding and/or figure athlete to be eligible for the 2011 NPC USA Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Championships, the
    athlete must have competed since January 1, 2009, and obtained one of the following placements in an NPC-sanctioned event:
    • Among the first 5 in his/her weight group in the NPC Nationals, NPC USA or IFBB North American Championships
    • Among the first 5 in his/her weight group in the Jr. National or Jr. USA Bodybuilding Championships
    • Among the top 5 in his/her weight class in the Teenage, Collegiate or Masters Nationals Bodybuilding Championships
    • Among the first 2 in his/her weight class in the Armed Forces National Bodybuilding Championships
    • Among the first 2 in his/her weight class in an area level bodybuilding Championship designated as a National Qualifier
    • As the Overall winner in a District level bodybuilding Championship designated as a National qualifying contest
    • Class winners at the USA and Nationals will be given 5 years of eligibility
    • Figure competitors must have placed in the top 3 in their respective height class in a NPC-sanctioned figure or bikini event designated as a
    national qualifying contest since January 1, 2009, and must be eligible under Items 1, 2, and 3
    • Bikini competitors must have placed in the top 5 in their respective class in a contest designated as a national qualifier since January 1, 2009
    and must be eligible under Items 1, 2, and 3.
    • Men’s Physique competitors must hav

Darron is definatley determined!
    Thanks for posting.

This man has some serious ENERGY!!! Good luck Darron

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Future Mr Olympia?
    lol. Your avatar should come up when googling that term, but their spam filter I guess kicks it out.

Looking forward to getting a little more insight into Darron's approach and Team Long principles this weekend for fans to enjoy next week and beyond.

Holy Shit. Best Amatuer I have seen since Cedric . Really reminiscent of Flex Wheeler. Can wait to see those Legs

Spotter

Funny, people commenting on this Mans form, really!, Look at this guy, everyone's different and from the looks of it, his way is working for him, Good Luck Hollywood!

Thanks for all your support can't wait to go to Jacksonville this weekend so me and Don can kill it in the gym. To all thats competing this week good luck.peace
    "Victory Loves Preparation"

I can't wait to see you on a pro stage Darron! & you WILL get there.

Spotter

I thought the video was in fast forward. He's like a rat on acid lol. Crazy intensity.

Nobody

Default Awesome!

Awesome! Inspiring! Real!.....and every other adjective that is associated with something great! Good Luck Champ, I'm with ya', let's kick some tail and bring it home! I'm proud of ya' Wood!

Darron looks awesome!

Dennis Johnson as Denzel Washington would say-"My Man" what up big homie welcome to the boards.lol bout time
    "Victory Loves Preparation"

Don't post here too often; just HAD to say that this vid is the MOST inspiring/motivating back workout I've seen in ages.
    Nice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234