Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victor Del Campo trains back and triceps seven weeks out from the 2011 USA Championships

Default Victor Del Campo trains back and triceps seven weeks out from the 2011 USA Championships

Bodybuilder Victor Del Campo trains back and triceps seven weeks out from the 2011 USA Championships.

he looks like king kamali haha. but good luck to him at usa

Victor has been in the scene for quite a while remember meeting him at 2006Nationals. He is always getting better nicecondition onstage, but the walters weight class at Nationals specially 09 andlast year is just ridiculous. Best of luck Victor...great physique, btw I woulddrop to the light weights at least once have you consider that?fficeffice" />>>

Spotter

Lots of momentum in his movements.

In great shape for 7 weeks out right where he wants to be
    T-Muscle.co.uk

what are his stats? his bodytype is very similar to mine
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

thanks guys
    i am about 5"3' 184 lbs in that video. woke up this morning at 176-177. as for trying to be a light weight there is no possible way i could get down to 155. if anything i will be a middle weight in the near future. i have a hard time getting down to welter at 165.

Quote Originally Posted by victordelcampo View Post
    thanks guys
    i am about 5"3' 184 lbs in that video. woke up this morning at 176-177. as for trying to be a light weight there is no possible way i could get down to 155. if anything i will be a middle weight in the near future. i have a hard time getting down to welter at 165.
    dont listen to the haters, this is bodybuilding so the only place you can go from here is nowhere but up to a heavier class. at your height you will make a dangerous middleweight
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    dont listen to the haters, this is bodybuilding so the only place you can go from here is nowhere but up to a heavier class. at your height you will make a dangerous middleweight
    Hater wtf you talking about? It was only a suggestion (better chance of getting his pro-card as a light weight), I had no idea that Victor was that heavy.. I actually have a lot of respect for Victor for stepping on the National stage year after year...

Quote Originally Posted by alexander999 View Post
    Hater wtf you talking about? It was only a suggestion (better chance of getting his pro-card as a light weight), I had no idea that Victor was that heavy.. I actually have a lot of respect for Victor for stepping on the National stage year after year...
    any comments that dont involve ass-greasing/ass-kissing are considered "hater" comments...didnt you get the memo?
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by alexander999 View Post
    no offense was taken. i want to keep getting bigger my ultimate goal is to go pro and battle in the 212s. not sure what i will weigh at USA middle or welter but i wont be a welter for much longer, that's for sure.

Solid video.. best of luck

Good to see Victor looking great and doing well. For those of you who don't know RTB1, he was kind of a party guy back then and we weren't sure he would pull it together. He is now a family man, a hard worker and a very good bodybuilder.
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    Good to see Victor looking great and doing well. For those of you who don't know RTB1, he was kind of a party guy back then and we weren't sure he would pull it together. He is now a family man, a hard worker and a very good bodybuilder.
    who's RTB1?
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    who's RTB1?
    raise the bar 1...mike"s film trilogy

Thanks Mike !! Having two beautiful children will do that to you.

4wksUSA11 005.jpg4wksUSA11 001.jpg4wksUSA11 008.jpg
    from 4 weeks out these pics were taken on empty stomach at 177 lbs july 2nd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast