Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: BIG MAN ON CAMPUS!! BigBadWolf00 PART TWO: Lamar Byrd Trains Back and Rocks the FSU Campus!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    10am, couldn't do it during frat star hour!
    I could just imagine all hundred of them walking by the camera like..............wtf going on, wonder if im in the shot......

Quote Originally Posted by jayhawks View Post
    the only one? thats a bit of a bold statement
    i rephrase,the only natty i believe to be 100% natural despite looking like the next big thing
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Great video bro you did your thing looking forward to part 2, seemed like the more you got into the video the less nervous you were that's fantastic keep it up. Oh and you busted your ass nice to see.

yeah booyyy! good shit bah good luck in pitts
    instagram: lightsout50

just watched the video and here is my review...
    First of all the resemblance with Darrem Charles is almost freaky,BBW looks like Darremīs younger brother,and im talking about both his physique and face.
    If you guys want to know what a true great natural physique looks like,look no further, because this is IT!
    It s scary to think what s gonna happen if/when Lamar decides to follow into Kai Grreneīs footsteps and take his physique into the elite level.
    The guy is also cool without being too PC like most top amateurs and pros are nowdays...he even mentioned me and the rest of the gang from No Bull forum,whereas most bodybuilders cant even handle a conversation on the boards without feeling offended or threatened.
    Awesome video...finally a breath of fresh air in the sport!
    JESUS THE CHRIST

I've known Lamar for a little over a year and go to school with him. When I'm down at school with him I train with him pretty consistently and all I can say is the energy he brings to the gym is enough to power it for a day. He busts his ass and is a good person as well as a good friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    I've known Lamar for a little over a year and go to school with him. When I'm down at school with him I train with him pretty consistently and all I can say is the energy he brings to the gym is enough to power it for a day. He busts his ass and is a good person as well as a good friend.
    are you the dude in the video?
    JESUS THE CHRIST

both your pulldown movements are not that great. if you're leaning forward on every rep, you're doing too much weight. check out that jay-seth back video from a month ago and see the difference between the two on the pulldown machine.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    are you the dude in the video?
    nope I'm back in NJ now. I'll be heading back down at the end of August.

Quote Originally Posted by CRiTiCAL View Post
    both your pulldown movements are not that great. if you're leaning forward on every rep, you're doing too much weight. check out that jay-seth back video from a month ago and see the difference between the two on the pulldown machine.
    On my pullsdown I like to lean forward, like what Dorian told Evan when he was training him a few months ago. Guys lean back to far and it takes away from the movement. Thanks for the critique.

Do no girls go to your gym? I didn't see a single female in the video lol. Solid workout, looking big Lamar!
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

On my pullsdown I like to lean forward, like what Dorian told Evan when he was training him a few months ago. Guys lean back to far and it takes away from the movement. Thanks for the critique.
    why dont you reach a fully stretched position in all your back movements? do you feel any pain when you fully extend your arms? i noticed in your pullups,hammer strength pulldowns,and even t-bats that you only go down half-way
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Nobody

whats that tank top from ? the one from ur training partner !

nice body bro !
    rip their asses !

i see a long future of these...good shit bro

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

agree, i just said he is the only natty i believe to be 100% natural
    Along with me haha... except I look nothing like Lamar. Will watch the video when I get into work tomorrow, congrats with everything. Sounds like you have your head screwed on, sure you have a bright future ahead of you whether it ends up being in BB'ing or not. All the best JIM.

why dont you reach a fully stretched position in all your back movements? do you feel any pain when you fully extend your arms? i noticed in your pullups,hammer strength pulldowns,and even t-bats that you only go down half-way
    I reach about a 80% stretch, anything more and my biceps get a straight nasty pump.

I reach about a 80% stretch, anything more and my biceps get a straight nasty pump.
    Clearly your ROM is perfect for you.

Rock on, Big Bad Wolf, you are a true star on the rise!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast