Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Training Journal Section CALL OUTS

Quote Originally Posted by SVT03DAL View Post
    Here it is...

Chris (Ratchet) was spotting me and you will see him go to give me assistance when I got the bar about half way up at which point I yelled "I got it, I got it" and then I blasted the bar up to lock out. I think I could have gone up another 10-15lbs and nailed it but I did not want to risk injuring myself, especially with my contest next week. I am so happy that I my shoulders are feeling healthy and my strength is returning, never mind I am on a pre-contest cutting diet. Makes me VERY excited to see what I can do when I start eating "regularly" again after my show.
    that is sick! I can't wait to see what you will be moving when you come off your diet

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

As shit as it sounds I've got 70kg/154lb as a goal bodyweight. Coming back after getting sick and the weight's going back on pretty easily.

I've never been much above 150lb before, so it's almost a hard ask. For me it's going to come down to consistent eating, consistently eating more and training heavy/recovering well enough.

So my goal:

155lb by end of October

A bit lame but will throw another lifting goal into the mix soon.

not lame at all
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    not lame at all
    Really? I was expecting a shitstorm from you. Thanks

cant imagine why
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Increasing my bodyweight by 12lb over 10 weeks, sounds realistic if I can keep eating enough good calories.

a pound a week should be easy for it.....i imagine your starved body is dying to put that weight on...just itching to grow...but being held back by you....bet you get way stronger...and you are already strong
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

a pound a week should be easy for it.....i imagine your starved body is dying to put that weight on...just itching to grow...but being held back by you....bet you get way stronger...and you are already strong
    Should be interesting to see what happens. Long term goal is to get up to around 170-180lb and see what I can do in the higher weight classes. Maybe nothing, those guys are pretty damn strong compared to me.

Think I'm hitting around 3,000(ish) cals a day at the moment and holy shit I'm even bringing some meat back into the diet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Goal: 232 9/1
    Overambitious.... not gonna happen as i wight 245 today..thought the massive amounts of cardio i have been doing this week would at least bring me down a good 5 lbs after my epic cheat sunday/monday. Gonna check what i weigh monday and set a realistic goal

Look out for an Austinbicep transformation youtube series beggining this week, where instead of becoming a slob in college I get into the best shape of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by teddy788 View Post
    I started as high as 239 lbs on 5/1/2011

I weighed in at 220 lbs yesterday morning (7/9/2011)

My ultimate goal is to get somewhere around 180, but
    my medium term goal is to be under 200 lbs before 9/15/2011
    while maintaining or gaining my current strength (continue beating my notebook)

Right now I'm bouncing between 215 and 217. I've been picking up some strength. I think some of the weight is water weight due to using creatine again for the first time in
    2 years because as my weight has stayed steady over the past couple weeks, my pants continue to get looser. I don't think I'll hit 200 by 9/15, but I'm still hoping to be below 210
    when I'm at the beach from 9/3 - 9/9.
    Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

that would be awesome, can't wait to see the link. Some of you guys are so inspiring to me. It helps keep me going especially when I feel like I plateau for a couple weeks, then can push through and make more progress. (Referring to AB last post)

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift View Post
    As shit as it sounds I've got 70kg/154lb as a goal bodyweight. Coming back after getting sick and the weight's going back on pretty easily.

I've never been much above 150lb before, so it's almost a hard ask. For me it's going to come down to consistent eating, consistently eating more and training heavy/recovering well enough.

So my goal:

155lb by end of October

A bit lame but will throw another lifting goal into the mix soon.

Good luck! I'm pretty certain you can pull it off.

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
    Look out for an Austinbicep transformation youtube series beggining this week, where instead of becoming a slob in college I get into the best shape of my life.
    Lets see that shit!

Quote Originally Posted by teddy788 View Post
    that would be awesome, can't wait to see the link. Some of you guys are so inspiring to me. It helps keep me going especially when I feel like I plateau for a couple weeks, then can push through and make more progress. (Referring to AB last post)
    I totally understand Teddy. There are a few guys on here that push me. And congrats on the weight loss!
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift View Post
    Should be interesting to see what happens. Long term goal is to get up to around 170-180lb and see what I can do in the higher weight classes. Maybe nothing, those guys are pretty damn strong compared to me.

Think I'm hitting around 3,000(ish) cals a day at the moment and holy shit I'm even bringing some meat back into the diet lol
    meat does the body good....i am genuinely curious what actually eating does for you....i mean you have a great natural shape at 140 measly pounds....you arent going to have a problem with fat gain....10 to 15 pounds of almost pure muscle gonna look pretty crazy.....
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

no one called me out on my failure.....wont be off for another week or two....hard to say good bye to the stuff....but ive gained almost an inch on my arms lost an inch or so off my waistwhile maintaining same bodyweight

off cycle i should def lose some pounds
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

no one called me out on my failure.....wont be off for another week or two....hard to say good bye to the stuff....but ive gained almost an inch on my arms lost an inch or so off my waistwhile maintaining same bodyweight

off cycle i should def lose some pounds
    I was getting ready to call you out. Stand by
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast