Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Omar Garcia (LHW) wins 2011 NPC Southern States Overall! RESULTS, PHOTOS and Callout Videos

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    IMO, no show should be that long! Split up the men and women and get the competitors out early
    ya i really want to know what happened with kai, considering i was one of the idiots that waited till 1130 just to see him for 2 mins...

as for walter...he def didn't look like top 5 in his class thats for sure

All of the pre-judging pics for male and female bodybuilding have been tagged. You can see them by looking at the comparison pics.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    we chatted today thru text so i now know the whole story. when i beat the guy in 06 and they announced him in second place he turned his back to the audience and went "that s bullshit". the guy always stroke me as a douche and has been competing at 180-something pounds since 06 or earlier while being my height or even slightly taller. Wish Walter would have wiped the stage with his ass LOL
    from the video i saw of Omar on you tube from the show he was the hardest guy in the LHW.

Quote Originally Posted by wsantoni View Post
    I didnt come in at 100% because I wanted to peak at a later show.....since top 3 qualified i didnt think I had to.... I will never do that show again.....dont agree with the judging.... dudes that looked amazing didnt even place and guys with skinny legs and fat asses placed.... never again...... Ill be doing Florida States and yes this time I will be at 100%
    i believe its top 2 qualify in each weight class, unless they recently changed it.

i thought it was top 3, but im not sure...

regarding walter, either he underestimated the quality he was gonna face in his class or the judges did a lousy job. i wasnt there so i cant tell for sure, but at his heighgt and the amount of mass he carries it is hard to believe he coudnt crack top 3 even at 70% of his best
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Now you can go back and look at individual pics. The show has been tagged.

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Now you can go back and look at individual pics. The show has been tagged.
    only four pics from kai?

Quote Originally Posted by jh34pg View Post
    only four pics from kai?
    I tagged all we had.

The photographer said Kai was pulled off the stage after shedding his track suit, as what was underneath was shear. I was not there, so I can't confirm or deny it.

regarding walter, either he underestimated the quality he was gonna face in his class or the judges did a lousy job. i wasnt there so i cant tell for sure, but at his heighgt and the amount of mass he carries it is hard to believe he coudnt crack top 3 even at 70% of his best
    Thanks bro..... I will not come less than 100% in 5 weeks at NPC Florida States ... taking no changes this time.... no more wanting to peak at a later show....cuz if I dont qualify there is no point in it !

Thanks bro..... I will not come less than 100% in 5 weeks at NPC Florida States ... taking no changes this time.... no more wanting to peak at a later show....cuz if I dont qualify there is no point in it !
    i saw the pics and i can tell you,those other 11 guys didnt beat you, you LET 'em!
    JESUS THE CHRIST

kai looks like he was wearing the same thing he always wears!

its top 2.

http://www.npcnewsonline.com/PDFfile...isionRules.pdf

scroll down to "what qualifies you for a national level competition"

makes sense, if you cant place in the top 2 of a regional show you have no business doing nationals.. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by hulk7280 View Post
    its top 2.

http://www.npcnewsonline.com/PDFfile...isionRules.pdf

scroll down to "what qualifies you for a national level competition"

makes sense, if you cant place in the top 2 of a regional show you have no business doing nationals.. IMO
    i dont think Walter even knew that. Wish he would have brought his A game.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

i dont think Walter even knew that. Wish he would have brought his A game.
    It is what is bro.... i f..ked up..... just have to get back on the horse and come in at 100% in 5 weeks.... Im almost there just have to push it a lil bit more...but you are right I should of came in at my best !

It is what is bro.... i f..ked up..... just have to get back on the horse and come in at 100% in 5 weeks.... Im almost there just have to push it a lil bit more...but you are right I should of came in at my best !
    you will love the florida state contest...just beware, Deke Warner always has a lot of food sitting backstage for the competitors,and i m talking pizza,cheesecake,cupcakes,lasagna,cookies...LOL
    JESUS THE CHRIST

you will love the florida state contest...just beware, Deke Warner always has a lot of food sitting backstage for the competitors,and i m talking pizza,cheesecake,cupcakes,lasagna,cookies...LOL

Yeah I know Deke.... great stand up guy.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

QFT!!!! He has the best spread of food EVER!!!! Bad thing is the figure broads eat all the good shit so by the time the big guys get off stage there are a few crumbs left...LOL
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast