Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Omar Garcia (LHW) wins 2011 NPC Southern States Overall! RESULTS, PHOTOS and Callout Videos

Quote Originally Posted by hulk7280 View Post
    its top 2.

http://www.npcnewsonline.com/PDFfile...isionRules.pdf

scroll down to "what qualifies you for a national level competition"

makes sense, if you cant place in the top 2 of a regional show you have no business doing nationals.. IMO

at this show it was top 3 bro,,, per the judges in the meeting !

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    QFT!!!! He has the best spread of food EVER!!!! Bad thing is the figure broads eat all the good shit so by the time the big guys get off stage there are a few crumbs left...LOL

My girlfriend is competing too,,,, so I will tell her to pull some aside for me =)

QFT!!!! He has the best spread of food EVER!!!! Bad thing is the figure broads eat all the good shit so by the time the big guys get off stage there are a few crumbs left...LOL
    one of the few occasions when i despiced figure chicks LOL
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

thats why you gotta hide a couple cakes and snackes then eat em when you get offstage! thats what i did in 09 when i did fla state

thats why you gotta hide a couple cakes and snackes then eat em when you get offstage! thats what i did in 09 when i did fla state
    what class did you do? i was walking by and eating the cheesecake mini-bites...i lost count after 10 of them LOL
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    what class did you do? i was walking by and eating the cheesecake mini-bites...i lost count after 10 of them LOL
    i took one of those chocolate cheesecakes and hide it in my bag..lol

I was a light heavy, i dont think i got onstage to pose until 11:30 pm at that show, it ran long, I think that was the mark antionek won, he barely beat that other heavyweight and then won the overall.

i took one of those chocolate cheesecakes and hide it in my bag..lol

I was a light heavy, i dont think i got onstage to pose until 11:30 pm at that show, it ran long, I think that was the mark antionek won, he barely beat that other heavyweight and then won the overall.
    you dont remember me? i too was in the lhw class, i was sitting backstage in that dress room next to the bathroom shooting the shit with some other competitors in our class
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by yanotrainer View Post
    Yano how did you not take the overall dawg??? That Omar Garcia is a joke, he s been weighing 185lbs since 2006 and has made no improvements whatsoever
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Yano how did you not take the overall dawg??? That Omar Garcia is a joke, he s been weighing 185lbs since 2006 and has made no improvements whatsoever
    I agree with with Rocky.... Yano should of had the overall !

Quote Originally Posted by wsantoni View Post
    I agree with with Rocky.... Yano should of had the overall !
    i know, at least he s got some legs LOL
    JESUS THE CHRIST

i know, at least he s got some legs LOL
    I know thats the first thing I told Yano when I saw him,,, his legs grew a lot from last year...he looks ready to do some damage at the USAs !

he s been criticized for disappearing in his front poses like FLS
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Dedicated Noob

someone mentioned that if you dont qualify at a regional show you have no business doing a national one. I completely disagree for VARIOUS reasons. 1 being that sometimes the quality of competitors at a regional show is extremely high, where everyone looks GREAT, BUT only 2 can qualify.. so if going by what you are saying the other 5 or however many who are in amazing shape and are deff. national stage material aren't worthy to be on it?

secondly, sometimes the shows are insanely political and the people who qualify do for all the wrong reasons, that doesnt mean that the people who took 3rd 5th or 7th aren't worthy to step on a national stage either.

There are many things that need to be taken into consideration when it comes to this sport and this industry, so making that type of a general statement doesn't really go with the reality of the situation many of the times.

ok, that's just my two cents. love you all my fellow competitors xoxoxo

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by wsantoni View Post
    My girlfriend is competing too,,,, so I will tell her to pull some aside for me =)
    I shall save some cookies for you! lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345